You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Wailing Lady At School

Real Ghost Stories

The Wailing Lady At School

 

This is my first story to submit, so please forgive my grammar and I'm not a good story teller.

Hi I'm R-J and this happened in Philippines when I'm in 3rd year high school when we are having our computer class.

Our computer class is being held around 3:00 pm on a different building beside the school church and on the 4th floor. There is 2 classrooms for the computer class the boys is separated from the girls.

Around 3:30 pm me and other of my classmates is still working on our project without knowing that on the other room the girls is starting to get scared and one of the girls came rushing to our room and said "hey guys are you not hearing that?" we asked what?, cause we are not hearing anything.

Then she said keep quiet and you will hear a lady that is crying. And remembering that there is no body else on building around that time, BUT US. All of the guys just did not say anything we just kept quiet then we heard it its a freaky cry its like "wailing". Me and 4 of my classmates went out of the computer room and take a look if we can follow where does the sound is coming from and its coming from upstairs (5th floor).

After everybody else went down me and 4 of my classmates when up to the 5th floor (WOW now that I thing about it HOW BRAVE WE ARE) to check if someone that is fooling around and making a joke out of it.

Also there is 4 classrooms on the 5th floor and the wall between the hallway and the classrooms is just waist high and you can see the inside of the classrooms.

So going to the story again.

When we got on the 5th floor the first room is just beside the stair but the wailing is still there so we move on to the next room and another. Here's the creepy part when got on the 3rd room the wailing stop. Me and my classmates look at each other with shock and we still went forward to the other end of the hallway where the other stair is located, but when we got on the 4th room the wailing started again and this send shivers to all of us. Without saying anything we run as fast as we can going down the stairs. I think that we are jumping 4 steps at a time just to get away from that room. But when we are already reached the lobby you can still hear the wailing.

After that we did not dare to stay that long on that building or even go to the 5th floor of that building and we did not dare to tell anybody about the incident.

I still have other stories to tell but I will be posting them next time.

THANKS.

Other hauntings by zerocool_29

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zerocool_29, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zerocool_29 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
Thank from the comments... 😁

[at] ienelle2890: I'm from Metro Manila

[at] Jav: Thanks for for the warm welcome 😊, I'm not sure if anybody else had heard the wailing sound but when we ask some of the 1st year (freshmen), it seems that they didn't heard anything unusual cause the freshmen class is being dismissed much more earlier than us. It could be that some of the teachers have the same experience that we had but they are not saying anything so that they will not scare the students specially the 1st year students.

[at] DeviousAngel: YES! HACKERS one of the best movies.
About the wailing it doesn't seems that it could be an outside source cause the class room is like (let me just say OLD SCHOOL class room no vents of some sort its just a typical class room) their is not much electronic devices that only thing that you will be seeing is a FAN and usual school supplies and if its and animal of some kind I'm sure that its not cause when we reach the lobby you can still hear the wailing but the strange thing is it doesn't sound that its coming from the 5th floor but it sounds like its coming from somewhere near us.

[at] DragonStorm80: There are other weird things that is happening on that school not only the wailing lady, I will be soon posting those stories.

And I forgot to say that the school is pretty old (but ongoing renovations now) but the school is been established 1951. I could be the reason why there are some weird and strange things that is happening.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
What an unusual thing to happen to you at school of all places! Did you guys have anything else happen to you at this school? I look forward to hearing more of your stories
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Zerocool_29,

First of all, high-five if your name references what I think it does... Hackers? Best cyberpunk nerdy computer movie of all time? 😉

The wailing sound is very interesting. Do you think there might have been any outside cause, like any electronics or wild animals that might have been making that sound? The fact that it stopped when you guys got closer makes me think of the way a wild animal would react. Animals can make sounds that sometimes seem like humans. Imagine if you were an animal stuck in a room or in a vent, and then you see a whole bunch of kids walk up. They are bigger and badder. Yeah, you want to get out, but humans are danger... So what do you do? Lay low and keep quiet until they're gone. Then hopefully one of your buddies will come along and help you out.

Of course, I could be off the mark. But it is a possibility. Did this happen at all after you guys had this experience?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
zerocool_29,
Welcome to YGS (Your Ghost Stories).
Interesting experience you have shared with us. And very creepy. I wonder how long that has been going on without anyone noticing.
Do you happen to know if there have ever been any others who heard the wailing lady at the school before you and your classmates (and the girls of course)?
Also, were there any teachers or instructors around when you first heard the sounds?
I wonder if there are any legends about the wailing lady?
Thank you for sharing your experience, can't wait to read about other experiences you have had.

Jav
ienelle2890 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Zerocool_29
I have a question

What part of the Philippines do you live? Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao? Because I live in the Philippines also! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: