You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Warped Screaming Face

Real Ghost Stories

Warped Screaming Face

 

I've had a lot of various ghostly and paranormal experiences since very young, from ghosts that cause no harm and sometimes have made me recheck something that was dangerous, iv also had the malevolent types that groan beside your ear at night and cause fear and anxiousness. But the experience I had the other night has really left me wondering in confusion as to the meaning of it all. I moved last year and in this house I get no feelings of anything paranormal but my husband and I were in a house that was close to the house we used to live in where there was a lot of activity!

It all started when my husband was in this house and we were chatting on the phone and he said how he felt someone was standing beside him screaming at him while he was talking to me, then a week later we were in this house again and as my husband was sitting there I saw in my mind's eye his face distort and stretch into the warped screaming face... It freaked me out so much I had to look away and told him I was scared but could not tell him what I saw and as I said that the atmosphere in the room was very thick and intense but as he spoke to me it relaxed.

The following night we watched a film and sat out in the kitchen talking when he suddenly said I think I'm becoming more in tuned to the paranormal I felt the tension again in the air and told him to come stand by my side because I felt something was behind me but I could not move. He came over and said you won't like this but as we were talking your face became distorted into the screaming face! It chilled me and my eyes watered up as I told him the night before I saw him too in that way.

I'm so unsure what to think as we had been separated but now we have a happy relationship and talk about everything so is this something playing with us or is it a warning!

Would love to hear some feedback please as it is out of character to see this happen we are both loving and genuine people

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, superconfused, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostlovers369 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
omg,like you guys are very simaler to us well me and my sister basicly but what happened to us was that we were in this cornfield at like 7:00 am and heard a noise so we went and checked it out but there was nothing there then we had heard it behind us so we turened around and there was nothing there then we saw somthing flash right before our eyes and it zoomed right past our faces later on aroun noonish it had happened again this gate we were buy was closed and locked we made sure of it then we heard a noise so we turned aroud when we looked back it was open how weired is that! 😲 😲 😨
superconfused (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
Rook thanks a million will try it very soon can I ask what you mean by opening the windows and doors with screens installed? I'm unsure what screens you mean sorry if that sounds stupid just want to do it right do I need to put a screen over them or curtain or is it to open ones even if they have screes? Sorry
Dragon thank you and I will let you know how it goes:)
Moongrim no offence but if you were in the situation you wouldn't even bring up Emily Rose it was nothing like that more similar to an energy that was very prominent.
Gelflingfay thanks for your comment it is unfortunate you had to experience that with your baby but a comfort to know it is nothing sinister as you said perhaps it is something trying to show its pain and that might be all it is, what I saw was more like what you described but when he saw it on me it was far more realistic
I have always seen and heard things but I can't shake that whatever this is has something to do with him and someone trying to contact him to pass on a message each time I enter the house now I don't feel it is sinister but it is strong and it is everywhere
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-16)
I had a similiar experience with my little girl when she was a couple of months old. I was rocking her to sleep one night after a feeding and as I was looking at her face it started to twist and distort! It was so scary! So I kept looking and blinking trying to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. They weren't. It was wierd though it was almost like it was a translucent image placed over her face though, because I could see her sweet little serene face under it. So I just closed my eyes and held her close. This happened a few nights in a row. So I was worried about her, but knew at the same time that it would pass. She is now 5 years old coming up on 6 and sees things. And NOT like a skitso. Whatever it was, was just a passing thing. I think that something near by was just trying to find a means of expressing itself. It just imposed an image on a face that someone who could "see" would see there pain. The difference between yours and mine though, was Dynasty's didn't scream. It just kept twisting and the expression kept changing. This will pass, and sooner than you might think. As for the Emily Rose comment that was posted. People have been experiencing things like before the movie came out. As a child I saw the face of pictures do something similiar, way before the movie came out.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Moongrim ~ seriously dude what crawled up your back cavity this morning and caused all this negativity to come spewing out of you today? 😕
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Well I see the Supernatural Superheros are out in force again, once again dishing up their snakeoil. Yo folks, this is just another rehashing of: The Exorcism of Emily Rose, wherein a young lady with mental problems is exorcised to death because she sees 'demons' with faces of normal folks twisting into 'screaming' faces.

Wow.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Everyone has given you some fantastic advice and I agree with everyone here, I do hope you try rooks cleansing and you can update us that everything is going much better for you and your husband

Please keep us posted 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
superconfused,

You can try this... Just focus on yourself although it seems that whatever this may be is attached to the property and not a person.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
superconfused (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Indigo thanks for advice I am not sure about paranormal investigators in this area but I know they did Radon readings in that whole area about 10 years ago 2 years ago and it was below average, but will see if I can find a medium or someone with a device to read emf readings thank you
Rook that is my fear that it is something that has attached itself although the feeling is not usually experienced outside the house have you any advice on cleansing a person as I feel for it to actually play with our minds that we see the warped face it must be strong? I am willing to try everything at this stage as when we do move in together again I don't want anything to follow us. When I am in the house I feel irrational and insecure that can suddenly build into a rage and I need to step outside to control myself again.
Beautinside thank you and I will definitely try the blessings:)
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Honestly, I agree with everybody here so I'm not going to say anything new! Indigo and rookdygin, I totally agree with you about rulling out the natural causes first. But if that's something paranormal, it was definitely feeding on the anger and sadness and in that case having the house blessed by your religious leader, in my opinion would be the best thing to do.

God bless
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
superconfused,

It seems others have beat me to the punch and some very good advice has been given.

I'd post my Cleansing / Shielding technique but it seems this is not your home that these experiences have happened it. It's yours for the asking if you feel you can preform it on the property in question.

It seems 'something' may have attached itself to either you or your husband... But any possible Natural causes must be ruled out before the paranormal can be considered.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Superconfused, may I suggest that you bring in paranormal investigators and have them first check for things like high emf readings, KII readings, radon gas levels etc? This would be highly beneficial for both you and everyone else involved, especially since it seems to affect more than just your home. I'm highly leaning toward the radon gas at this point (or something similar). Also, if you've bought new furniture or mattresses, pillows or things like that, please google search to see if the substances that the items are made from are emitting toxins. I'm in no way saying these things are not paranormal, I'm trying to get a better feel for the things that are afflicting you and trying to rule out things that they are not.
superconfused (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
quixo it does feel like it is present in that house and I feel so glad to talk to others about it as it was so disturbing to see someone you love screaming and I could hear it only in my head, you guys are making me feel very positive about this and making it easier to face and try understand thanks to you all xxxx
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
I could only imagine it being some sort of evil entity that takes pleasure in feeling the fear it gets off of the people when it does makes a face distorted.
My guess is it was something that was just playing with you. Something lingering in the house you guys used to live in.

Qt
superconfused (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
thats very sweet thank you champion I really am hoping that whatever it is leaves I felt like it was something taunting us trying to create anger an fear and so curious if anyone else has experienced something similar
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
superconfused- I don't think it is a warning as in you too should not be together but maybe something that knows of your problems and don't wish to see you two happy together because then it couldn't feed off the negative energy that is brought on through hardships and suffering of broken hearts and dreams. I hope that the two of you can fill this house with happiness and positive energy and instead of it driving a wedge between the two of you that it would do the exact opposite and bring you both together and in doing so it would rid the home of itself. Strength to you both and a happy future!
superconfused (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
the face looks human and like us only stretched in a blue white colour of the skin veins noticable and lips chapped and broken for him he said my eyes were stretched hollow slits but full of anguish his eyes were just black and fierce both of us felt fear
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Is this screaming face similar to the mask in the movie "Scream"? Or is it closer to the face in the painting by Munch "The Scream"?
superconfused (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
i should also add that the house we used to live in was in an estate and everyone in the estate said their houses also had many unexplained things happening in them, it seems to be that area and iv seen many ghosts shapes orbs and heard whispering and groans. But nothing that gave me such a feeling of fear and so clear in my mind
superconfused (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
thanks geetha this energy that I felt was crushing and pulsating and felt dangerous. We don't feel it anywhere else except in this house which is not where we are living it is a family members house but is close to the old house we used to live in. It is a very strange thing as in my own house we have a very positive energy. Its only in this one place that we feel it that is what has me so confused hun
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Has this distorted face given you a sense fear? In my culture and that of many cultures, before moving into a new home we would bless the house. By the way you wrote your story, I take it that you and your husband have back into this house again. Why don't you bring in a religious leader from the religion you practice to bless the house. I think this thing (I don't what to call it at this point) is feeding off of the negative energy that you and your husband created before you separated and using that against you know (my opinion but I could be wrong). Besides the blessing of the house, I think you should also start creating more positive energy to surround yourself. You mentioned that your husband gives you a source of strength, why don't you two do more things together?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: