You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

Dreams

 

I'm 13 and I have been encountered with ghosts. Last year, at camp, I was sleeping on the Coach bus (for people who don't know what that is, it's this big comfy bus with a bathroom, DVD player, and tvs!) When you fall asleep on the bus, kids take pictures of you and do stuff to you. I didn't know they would draw on my face. But that didn't happen to me.

Like in my other story, my dad came into my house and wanted to say Hello! And my dad passed away on December 2005. But I seem to be getting messages from him in my dreams. Like for instance, when I was asleep on the bus, my dad kept on saying "Wake up and move to the left..." I would say "Why?" He would just say "Just move, they will get you if you don't..." I did wake up after that and moved. This annoying 14 year old boy just was about to color my face with a blue pen but fell when I moved to the left.

I have been encountered with ghosts besides my dad. Like my friend sent me a chain letter once. It said a ghost story about a girl that died. Then it said, "If you don't send this to 10 in 30 minutes... She will appear on your ceiling tonight and kill you..." I didn't send it. But that night, when I fell asleep, this girl showed up and started talking to me. She was saying stuff about her life, why she hasn't been put to rest, and why she died. She asked for advice and I said "I heard a chain letter about you... Maybe if you got rid of the chain letter... You would be put to rest..." So the next day, the chain letter was gone.

Other hauntings by TryToFigureItAllOut

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TryToFigureItAllOut, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Willowe (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
I got that chain mail too. Are you sure you weren't just dreaming about it?
htblossom (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
Interesting Story. And if you see your dad in your dreams and he tells you to wake up and move and tell you what's going on while your not awake is a good thing only because he's telling you what's going on while your sleeping. 😊
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
never heard the chain letters...huh...great story thou... But the dream theory I don't believe... I mean really? The chain letter disappear after you see the ghost? It can't be a coincidence.

~Tora~
GhostHunter777 (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-08)
I hate those chain letters I get on myspace. Yeah, a myspace ghost is going to kill me at 1:03 AM tonight because I didn't send the chain letter.
KachieChan (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
I think the chain letter ghost was just you dreaming of the letter... Cause the chain letter 'ghost' stories are usually totally made up.
jeya (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
hmmmm that's interesting but I wonder if it was coincidence the chain letter and the appearing girl. Because I get chain letters like that all the time. One said something about a girl who had a terrible life and she died and she'll appear to you if you don't send it... I wonder how many of those I have gotten already... I haven't seen this girl though... Come to think of it I haven't seen that chain letter around lately. Anyways good luck to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: