You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: One Night Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

One Night Incubus

 

Ever since I was about 11 years old I have been able to take control of my dreams and sometimes even leave my body altogether. Ever since then I have encountered entities both benign and not-so benign.

Last month, however, my experience was very different from what I have ever experienced. I live by myself in a small studio apartment that I have never felt to have anything negative within it. On this particular night, however, I half-woke from an unremarkable dream to find myself fighting something off. It seemed to want to get inside my body! I could not move and could scarcely breathe and finally I yelled "HELL NO!" at it in a furious effort to repel it.

At my yell not only did it back off, it laughed! (Not in a malicious way, but more in amusement.) This is the point when it starts sounding like a corny Twilight rip off. The entity, when attempting to enter my body (which it was doing by trying to enter through my abdomen) was nothing but a pure black nothingness; then when it laughed it's form changed to a very handsome man and then proceeded to seduce me. I have to admit I did not resist and participated willingly.

The next morning my body felt satisfied as if I had truly engaged in physical sex to climax. In fact, I remember the climax feeling as if light was shooting inside me.

I have never felt the entity again (nor do I particularly care to- I honestly felt like I was cheating on my significant other). However, I did feel puzzled. If this thing was an Incubus or a spirit, why would it show up randomly and then just disappear? Why would it even be interested in entering my body in the first place? Once I had fought its attempts at entering my body I did not feel his intentions to be malevolent and I have the suspicion that, had I resisted his sexual advances, he would have left me alone. Wouldn't an Incubus have tried to take me by force or been sadistic about it?

I have not been able to stop thinking about this incident since it happened. I honestly don't think my apartment is haunted and I wonder why this entity thought I'd be a good target in the first place.

Any insight would be welcome.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Oblivia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
Oh well where do you suggest one looks this up?

No I do not respect nonsensical "opinions" (which were actually stated as facts).
lovelost (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
Nysa, look it up ok, then you won't look silly;)

Oh and everyone has an opinion, respecting them is the bare minimum of being a good person, so um, try it.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
Well that is one of the sillier things that has been posted in a while. Legal rights. Watch out, if you attempt to block it's easement to your genitals it might sue you.

This comment from lovelost is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-09-18)
I have no idea why he came, but wow you're kinky! Hahaha That's one way to start off the weekend! 😊 I'm not going to judge you on that, you gotta watch out for #1 after all. (Is that considered safe-sex?) 😁
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-09-17)
Interesting account, I do understand your whole experience and where your coming from... You sound like you are able to put yourself into a state of super consciousness through your dreams and through your ability to astral project it seems as if though you have caught the attention of something not from pure nature and attacking you in the transitional state of between sleep/wake cycle was an attempt to gain control of your mind... Now listen very carefully what you did was the right way to respond... Show no fear and tell them to go you know where... They can only enter your mind if you let them... And once you stood up to it... It resorted to sexual activity in a way for you to accept it, I can understand your willingness to participate the intensity is overwhelming but don't encourage its return... It really is a battle between your own mind and its deception to enter your life.
prittypawz713 (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-09-17)
Hey, favor me and send him over! Look for AMP on the highways of light.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-09-16)
Okay...hmmm... Reading your story and the others comments, how would you know if this was or was not another person who controls their dreams and has OBE's? By definition of what you claim to do with your dreams and OBE's you may have invitited or at the least, tempted this to happen by a willing or unwilling invitation.

Just a thought.

God Bless!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-09-16)
As blunt as Moongrim can be he does have a valid point. Otteer does as well.

If you know how to project, then you must know who to protect yourself, just keep those Shields up. Thank you for Sharing this experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-09-16)
Moongrim has a good point! Also, if you have had this ability since you were 11 this encounter shouldnt surprise you... You know almost all things are possible in the spirit, dream walker world. It could be the entity was trying to fully wake you before it let itself be known in its come hither shape. I have had intense sexual dreams that seem very real but never have come to during them so ill never know, dream or something else. I prefere to think its an intense dream lol, yours however, sounds entirely different! ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-09-16)
You say you have the ability to leave your body at night, correct?
Well, do you think you're alone in this regard? Five would get you ten, you just engaged in some OBE sex with another dreamwalker.
And HE wanted to see what it would be like in a woman's body for a wee bit.

New comments for this story have been disabled