You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The White Light

Real Ghost Stories

The White Light

 

NOW

This happen two nights ago. When I was finishing doing a posting on facebook. And decided to get off the internet and the computer. It was 2:00 AM and I decided to go to bed. I first make my bed and then I flick off the light switch near my bedroom door. Check my cellphone on my dresser for the time and to help me find my way to my bed. Since my room is pitch black and I sometimes can't see in the dark. I take of my house flip flops and sit on my bed and start putting my legs up in the bed. I put my head on the pillow and get my blanket over my body by first kicking it off from underneath me. The I place the blanket over me. As I was about to doze off to sleep I saw this bright light pass by the side of my bed and just disappear quickly. This white light happen two nights in a row.

PAST

This happened before but now I remember. This happen on the months that my house's air condition was broke and that was the hottest night of my life. I was only 17 years old at the time and I was really tired so I went to bed earlier than usual. As I was lying in bed still awake I saw this white light pass through the wall in my room and out my window really quickly. I didn't even blink at that time when that happened. I got up out of my bed ran in to my mom's room telling her what I saw. Of course my mom didn't believe me. After that I went back into my room and slept until morning. As afternoon approached, I told my next door neighbor's kid. His name was Cain. I told him that as a story and guess what he told me. He said " That night I was also my room. And in the closet in the dark searching for my toys and that when I saw the white light. It really spooked me and I ended up falling in toy chest."

Other hauntings by Kuroyuki

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kuroyuki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

akmukthar (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
Dear Kuroyuki...
I am so happy to see your article now... Because even I had this experience couple of times many years back but both were in different locations and the second time it occurred was almost a year after the first incident.
1st: I was 18years and was at my aunt's place during college vacations. Its a two story house and usually me and my cousin used to sleep in upper floor room. We finished our dinner and had smoke together. My cousin went off sleep early and I was listening to music on phone and puffing more cigarettes. Later around 1am I guess I went to bed and was about to sleep, suddenly a bright light passed outside the window. It was so bright that our entire room got shined like full moon.
It passed so quickly so that I couldn't trace to where it went. Since I used to like night stories and paranormal things, I was so excited with that incident.

2nd: Around 9pm, I was hanging out with friends near my home. We were sitting on terrace of a building and smoking as usual. Some of our friends went down to get some food and other stuffs, me and one of my friend were at the moment over there. All of a sudden a light passed by us and disappeared. It was so fast and bright that I could not catch its exact shape. I was the one who first noticed and by the time I was pointing my finger towards that to show it to my friend it got disappeared. This time I got really surprised and felt kind of strange when my friend said he was not aware about what happened. Even my other friends didn't bothered much when I told them about the scene.

Till now I'm clueless and but I'm damn sure that it was not a dream and it really happened. Thats why I cannot forget these two incidents in my life.
Kuroyuki (4 stories) (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-22)
My cellphone is on my right side not my left which the white light appear. And my cellphone doesn't light up unless someone either text me or call me. So my cellphone is not the cause of the light at all.
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Is it possible the light was your cell phone? You had said you had just checked it. Sometimes my cell phone lights up for no reason. No calls or texts, but simply because it can.

Just a thought.

Best,
Fanny ❤
Kuroyuki (4 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
One more thing the white light was inside my room not outside.
Kuroyuki (4 stories) (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
No, it's not the light of the car. And yes, I investigated the reason and there is no answer to that. Because there is no else to see it but me.
Misir_ali (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
Are you sure that the light is not of a car or a searching light or anything else? Have you investigate the reason? But the story was nice.tnx.
Kuroyuki (4 stories) (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-16)
Well, tell you the truth. Didn't happen anymore? So even if I wanted to record it. I couldn't because it was just a passing by incident that it stop showing itself to me. But if I really do see it again I will use my camera on my cellphone and record or take some photo next time it happen.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-16)
It probably would be a good idea to try and get a video recording of this and posting it up at some point if it happens again.

It would be really interesting to see
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-16)
Wow...sounds kind of like the lights you see in grave yards Possibly attached to the grounds your homes are on... You are lucky to see it. Sounds like they just pass through. I have heard how blindly fast these lights are, it would be cool though to try and film it. Thanks for sharing! ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-16)
Well since this happens so regularly and at predictable times- I'd recommend an investment in a video camera. After all, you could set it up to take a video of said events, and your fame and fortune would be practically guaranteed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: