You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl

 

When I was about nine years old, my mother told me a story of what she saw in the jungle. It was my cousin Alicia's 5th birthday party. My mom's car was blocking another person's car from getting out. So she went to move so that the other person could get out. She tried to start her car, but for some odd reason it would not start. She tried to jump start the car on her own because she was on a small slop. After trying a couple times she went to call one of her nephews to help her push the car.

When she returned to the car with her nephew, she told him to watch out for any kids behind the car before rolling it down. When she finally got the car to start, she looked in her rear view mirror to see if the coast was clear and there was a little girl standing behind the car. She then hit her brakes and honked her horn. Her nephew ran to her to see what she was honking about. She told him that there was a little girl behind the car. He looked around and saw no one. After letting the couple out, she parked in the same area. She got down out of the car and, in the jungle, shines a semi glossy light on the same little girl she saw behind her car. By the time she called my cousin to see what she saw, the girl was gone and out of sight. She went back to the house trying to find that little girl she saw. No one came close to matching the description. When I ask my mom about it she always says she was probably imaging it.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ASH (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-27)
Well when I was little this lady lived at the back of me she gave me and my friend things but she died in the unit behind us then oneday I was in my bed and her ghost floated in my window and I went screaming and crying to my mum in the room next to me...
Jean (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-03)
There was no street, Just a dirt road. And also the nearest house was about a mile away. It was during the evening. I've seen this place where my mom seen the little girl. There is nothing but jungle out in that area. So tell me why would a little girl be wondering out in that area? Well believe what you want. I believe my mom.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-30)
Well how do you know Dahlia? Were you there to experience it? did you see any pictures? If you have nothing to do with Jean then how can you be so sure that it isn't real? Well, that's your opinion. I personally think that this is real along with millions of other people who I'm sure believe this story. Yet there will always be people who don't believe and will judge. Well, hey keep in mind that there are people who support your thought.
Ratterrier68 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-27)
I dunno this story can be true...has your mother had any other experiences with this little girl?
And do you believe it was a ghost...you can tell me and comment on my ghost story.."The Little Girl That Walks The House."
Thanx :D
Dahlia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-23)
You know. this story doesn't seem like a ghost story. more like their was a girl in the street who ran off quickly. than maybe she made up the part where she was in the jungle. I just dont believe this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: