You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Apparitions

Real Ghost Stories

Black Apparitions

 

I just wanted to share another one of my many ghost stories with you all.

I have seen two black apparitions (I'm not sure if they were the same ones), but one I actually saw outside of my house and the other one I saw inside of my house. The first one I saw was late one night. My family had gone out for a dinner and we got home pretty late. As we pulled up to the house and I got out, I looked to the side of my house. I saw what seemed to be a black apparition looking in the window. I really didn't think anything of it, so I just walked into the house. When I walked inside my dog, Daisy, was acting strange, she was staring at the exact same window that I saw the black apparition. Daisy started to bark and it took me awhile to calm her down.

The second time I saw a black apparition was one afternoon. It was around five o' clock and I was sitting on my couch on my laptop. I caught something out of the corner of my eye. As I looked up there was another black apparition standing in front of me. He was just staring at me with his arms down by his sides. I have to admit this one scared me even though the other one didn't. I ran out of the house and my family followed. They asked what had happened and I just told them what I had seen.

I haven't seen another black apparition since that afternoon. Even though I haven't seen anymore black apparitions I still think about them a lot. I'm not sure if they wanted anything, because they didn't speak to me.

Well I just thought this was an excellent story to share with you all. Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cyclo8999 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-05)
I saw one myself when I was 8 years old, I'm glad I am not alone.
ghostGuy (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
I'm not surprised it left.
No greeting or affirmation of their presence.
You just left the house screaming.
The ghost probably felt guilty about their affect
On you and the family and moved on.
Imagine being dead and having this happen to you.
Seriously, you got lucky on this one, ghosts can
Be very stubborn when they want to.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
You saw a dark figure looking into your house & you didn't worry about it? Does nobody fear the very real threat of intruders? Maybe it's just me but even if I thought what I had seen had been a ghost I would be making really sure there was not a living breathing threat to my safety peering into my house.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-09-26)
champion: Yes I was kind of thinking the same thing about the shadow people. And you're right, I have done lots of research already. 😊
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-26)
sounds like shadow people, I'm sure you have already done research on it but if you haven't you should as their is all kinds of lore on the subject. Thanks for the story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: