You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: First Astral Projection?

Real Ghost Stories

First Astral Projection?

 

I am new on this site and this is my first entry. I have been reading this site every day and I really love to read and watch scary things. I am 26 years old from Manila, Philippines, separated, and currently working as Senior Executive Secretary. Anyways, here's my story.

My grandparents took care of me and my elder brother since when we were kids. Our house was big, has two garage, two bathrooms, big living room, kitchen, dining area and on the upper level has hallway, three bedrooms and terrace. My brother and I used to sleep on the hallway (but most of the time, I sleeps beside my grandmom) then the housemaid sleeps downstairs. When I was in highschool, my uncle moved to L.A. With his wife and my auntie moved to Canada with her family too, my brother and I occupied their rooms. I occupied my auntie's room (facing the hallway), my brother occupied my uncle's room (beside my room) and the other room was my grandparent's room. The housemaid slept at the hallway.

This happened when I was in college. It was night and my room was totally dark. I knew I woke up and stood up for no reason. I walked to my door and opened it. I saw our housemaid sleeping at the hallway. Then I saw figure of a man (I knew it wasn't my brother), approaching to my brother's room. I knew it was a man because of his hair and body built and he's kind of tall but totally dark figure. I looked at him and when he was about to enter my brother's room, he stopped and looked at me too. But I did not felt scared. I just ignored him. Then I walked going downstairs. When I was walking, it felt like my body was really light.

Then when I was in the middle of the stairs, I saw lots of shadows in our dining area and living room. It seems like there was a gathering. But I cannot see their faces, but what I do remember is that, they were wearing old fashioned clothes, like Spanish clothes. They were talking but I cannot understand. Some were standing, some were sitting on the couch. There was even a lady carrying a baby while she was sitting on the couch. There were also some who were smoking and eating at the dining area. Then when I reached the lower part of the stairs, they all stopped and looked at me. It felt like "oh okay hmmmm" then I turned my back on them and went upstairs. Then I went to my room and headed to my bed. When I felt that I was already lying on my bed, I opened my eyes then I was thinking, was it a dream? But it feels like everything that I saw was real!

Then the next day, I asked my grandmom about the history of our house. She said that the owner of our land was a Spanish woman, I forgot the name, but it has Seรฑora on the first. My grandmom said our house itself already built by my great grandfather and she just bought the land from the Spanish woman also a neighborhood.

Well, I do not know if I am sensitive or what. But I have experienced lots and my grandfather (mom's side) have shared his experiences as well as my cousin. I have also observed that my daughter (4 years old) is telling me she sees something in our present house but I will share that to you in other posts.

Thanks for reading. Sorry it was too long.

Other hauntings by mhalditah

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mhalditah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

khayeoveyy (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-27)
oh no... That scares the hell out of me, everybody was sleeping now and i'm reading this story of yours...
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
Actually, per Robert Bruce (author of Astral Dynamics), OBE = Astral Projection. Here's how he defines the zones/realms:

Physical Realm: The realm in which we live our physical lives.

Real-time Zone Realm: A "buffer" zone between the Physical Realm and the Astral. This Realm is much like the Physical realm except it can be influenced by the Astral. This is the realm that most sensitives can see and the realm that you visit during what Aussie and others call a "Ceiling height" OBE.

Astral Realm: All non-physical dimensions beyond the Real-time Zone Realm.

I have absolutely no affiliation with Robert Bruce or his publisher. Nevertheless, here is a link where you can *legally* download the free PDF version of his Astral Dynamics book.

Http://spiritualmembers.com/free.html
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-29)
Aussie,

If it's that 'rot' you call Fosters then you got me. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

However it's it's a decent Lager...Harp...for Instance... Then your on! Now where's that bus of mine?

Mhalditah,

Glad I could be of service. I'll re-read your experience and see if I can add anything more.

Respectfully,

Rook
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-09-28)
Rook, There's no I in team and good team work with your answer...couldn't have said it better myself.

P.S although there is a I in winning and I still think I could drink a six pack quicker than you ๐Ÿ˜†

Regards Aussie.
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-09-28)
Hi Rook! Thanks for answering it, I appreciate that:) Anyone can share their thoughts:) I do understand now, though there is still little confusion why these things are happening to me. I will share some stories when I got time and I hope I will still get comments from you guys:)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-09-28)
mhalditah,

I think I can answer your questions to Aussiedaz (sorry Daz)

Ceiling height = Out of Body Experience. May be related to Remote Viewing. Basically your spirit exits your body but remains here in (on) the Physical Realm.

Astral Projection starts like an OBE (see above) but the individual projects their spirit into (across to) the Spirit Realm (Astral Plane).

Residual Haunting = Simply put is a recording of a past event... Perhaps the emotional 'stress' (good or bad) was strong enough that it imprinted (recorded) on the environment. Under the right conditions the 'event' plays back just like a recording. There is no interaction (other than being a spectator) between us (the living) and this type of Haunting.

Intelligent Haunting = A spirit (human) or Entity (non-human/Angel/Demon...whatever) interacts with the living. Tapping/turning on lights to answer questions and things of that nature.

I hope that helps...

Aussie please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points... The questions was directed to you... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Respectfully,

Rook
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-28)
[at] DragonStorm80: My grandpa used to tell me that sometimes at midnight, he was seeing his father beside him while he's sleeping, just looking at him then will vanished. Just me and my grandpa used to share stories.
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-28)
[at] Aussiedaz: What is the difference between astral projection and ceiling height? As well as Residual activity or intelligent visitation? I am happy that you guys are commenting here because I really am confused about that event. And it'll be my pleasure to hear your answers because I am learning as well:)
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-28)
Hello everyone! Thank you for commenting on my story. Sorry I was quiet busy in my work.

[at] Indigo: I do not feel such as half asleep and half awake. I know that I am awake because I am listening to music while my eyes are closed and busy thinking about things. And I know that I am sleeping because I am dreaming. And most of my dreams that I had was not inside the house and this was different because I know every detail of it. Unlike my previous dreams, I sometimes tend not to remember it at all.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
Aussie ~ Getting my halloween on for next month my friend it is going to be AWESOME! And I agree I think that some residuals can be like intelligent residual hauntings, there was a story on here earlier I can't seem to find in which I had said exactly that but it doesn't seem to be here any more ๐Ÿ˜ข
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
Hey Storm how are you... Perhaps residuals hauntings are more intelligent than what we understand them to be? Perhaps they saw this author as a ghost on the stairway? Just like we sometimes see them in our reality...I'm not so sure residual hauntings are what we think they are.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
aussiedaz! Hey dude! And your theory seems to fit this story really well, I do find it interesting that the things you saw totally related to the properties history, did you ever, or any of your family have any other experiences in this house?
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
Interesting account, I do believe you were experiencing ceiling height not astral projection, same principle but you were confined to your home instead of outer space... I wonder if some how the reality of your experience were kind of meshing realms between residual activity or intelligent visitation... They did notice you on the stairway didn't they, which suggest it wasn't residual... Have to think about this one thank you for sharing.
Indigo (263 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
Quit possibly you were experiencing an out of body experience or lucid dream. Do you remember being in between asleep and awake at all?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: