You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Restaurant Experience

Real Ghost Stories

The Restaurant Experience

 

At long last, I would like to share with you a compilation of experiences from my last job, here in the small town I moved to.

Before I begin, I would like to make a note that other co-workers and myself have spoken with the owner of the restaurant I am about to tell you about. We have tried to convince him to list the location as a haunted site. He did consider this for sometime, but came to the conclusion that he did not want "undesirable people" to be attracted to his business. I do understand his concern, and I respect his decision. Therefore, I will not be disclosing the name of the restaurant, or the city of which I live (because it is a small town, it would not be hard for people to find this place).

I have also spoken to two of my ex-coworker friends this past weekend. They still work there, and I received updates on any activity still occurring. In the excitement of our conversation (and general catching up) I neglected to ask them for permission to use their names. Therefore, I will refer them as "co-worker 1", "co-worker 2" and "owner", "manager" etc...

And now, I will begin.

I moved from the large city of Grand Rapids, MI to my small town in the spring of 2010. I cooked for a college in Grand Rapids, and the students were on summer vacation, so I was collecting unemployment. I had the decision to make whether or not to continue to commute to work from our new home everyday (which would be expensive) or find a new job.

I majored in Culinary Arts, and have many years of experience in many areas in the kitchen. Mainly working as a pastry chef, which was the Grand Rapids job, or front of the house. Ironically, the same time we moved, a new restaurant was opening in our town. It was still partially under construction. It was going to serve wine and be on the casual/ fine dining end. I got very excited about this, and decided it was time for me to try working front of the house again. I went for my interview, and was immediately told I would get a second. I was excited for the change. (I obviously got the job, cut out for time).

The Restaurant Experience 2

The Restaurant Experience 1

The restaurant was looking great, though it was still quite under construction. It was to open in just under 2 months. It used to be the old Press building. It had original hardwood floors on the second half, and new hardwood floors (to attempt to match) on the first half. An island bar in the middle of the floor.

There was an upstairs, which had a large skylight and they were putting many new arched windows in. Their plans were to turn the upstairs into loft apartments (eventually).

There was also a basement. The basement was definitely different. There were two staircases put in to get down there, on opposite ends of the east wall. Down the middle of the basement was a separator wall, and then there was the "back half" or west end of the basement. There were no lights in the back half for quite a while at first, until they had the time later to add them in. There was a large hole in the ground, boarded up. Even shining a flashlight in the cracks of the wood, you could not see the bottom of this hole. I'm guessing it was for some sort of machinery, possibly an old scale or something to go down into, but I never found out. In the middle of the "back half" of the basement was a small shack. I have no idea what this was for. It was quite small, and only had an old phone in it (that no longer worked). It looked like something out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and I kidded the other workers about it frequently. Along the west walls, there used to be tunnels that went throughout our town. They were still open until the renovations took place. Then the new owner decided to have them bricked over. All but one. One was to remain for the owner of the building. He wanted to keep one for a personal wine cellar (the man loved wine). This was down a sort of hallway that (as long as I was there) never got a light put in. I tried walking down this hallway once, but I only had the light on my cell phone. It was so dark back there that I had to turn back, because the light from my phone was being eaten by darkness. The other workers thought I was crazy to walk in there in the first place.

And finally, in the very far back end of the "back half" of the basement was a closet. Later, this would become our extra wine storage. The owner of the restaurant felt this would be a good spot to store extra wine, as the basement is cool and you have to walk through the back part of the basement to get to it, which most people, minus myself, didn't want to do. He did put a new door, which locked, on this closet. (I'll draw some rough floor plans and submit them to the story as well, so you have a better idea).

There was also a service elevator that went to all 3 floors. It did not like working properly.

From the beginning, people were already talking about the building being haunted: The front of the house manager, and the restaurant owner. Both had experienced something.

The front of the house manager - "I was upstairs sorting through the barware late one evening, and suddenly I was surrounded by loud sounds. It sounded like a man started up the old press equipment! I ran downstairs, and won't go up there again. At least not alone." (Note: Upstairs used to have press equipment before, but it has been long gone. There is still a large drawer system with old press stamps. I went through them one day, and it was most interesting to look at. The restaurant stored extra chairs, barware, silverware, tables and other items that we didn't need upstairs).

The owner of the restaurant would not elaborate on what he saw while it was under construction. But he has admitted to something being there.

I had two experiences:

First experience - I was downstairs. I honestly don't remember what I was doing down there, I was getting something as we stored our napkins, to-go stuff, extra ketchup and whatnot downstairs. I was the only one in the basement. It was a slow day, and we had minimal staff. Suddenly, I heard a loud crash coming from the back half of the basement. The back half had one light at this time, and it was not on. Most workers were creeped out by the basement. They would not be in there in the dark, and I would have seen them walk by me anyway. The crash sounded like someone dropping a bucket full of bricks onto the cement floor. It was loud and solid. Most people said they would have run at that point, but as some of you know, I'm not a runner. I called out to the back room "is anyone back there?" Of course, no one answered. So I turned on the one light that we had back there. (At the time, it really didn't illuminate much. Later we got more lights put in.) I walked around the basement. There were no places to hide that I couldn't easily look in. Like the shack, around the corners and that back closet. Only down that hallway leading to the owner's wine cellar, which had no light. I searched everywhere, and even shone what little light I could from my cell phone into the dark hallway. I saw no person, nor anything that had fallen over that could have made that sound.

I had work to do, so I went upstairs to continue my job. Ironically, that same day, the owner of the building came in. I caught him, and told him "I don't mean to be the barer of bad news, but I heard a loud crash today that sounded like it may have come from your wine cellar. You might want to check to see if any wine fell over and broke". It was at this point that he told me his experience:

The building owner - "Don't go down there at 1am! I made the mistake myself years ago when I had a small wine store here. I was doing inventory, and as I was closing up, I reached around back to turn off the light (that used to be there). As I reached around the corner, something grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the back room. I ran as fast as I could out of there, and won't go in the basement at night ever again." (He was the only person in the locked building at the time).

No wine had broken by the way. He did check, as it was afternoon.

My second experience: I was opening one morning. We kept our beer cooler in the basement. We stored our lemons, limes, and oranges down there too, since the bartender used them a lot, and we didn't have a large cooler upstairs. So I went down to get some lemons to slice for the water drinkers of the day. As I was nearing the top of the stairway, I heard the distinct sound of footsteps running up the stairs behind me. I stopped and turned and stared at the empty stairwell. As soon as I looked, the running stopped. I said something stupid like "really?" and just stared for a minute, waiting to hear or see anything. Nothing came, so I went back to work. It was early morning and there were only few cooks and myself in the building. They were all in the kitchen, which was not positioned anywhere near that stairway, so it wasn't any of them. I like debunking things, and I couldn't find any explanation for those footsteps.

I usually opened in the morning. So I would walk the restaurant to check that all settings were in place from the night before. There was always silverware missing. Place settings would be askew, and linens wrinkled. For a long time I figured this were just lazy servers at night, not doing their side work. However, we had so much silverware disappear so often that our owner had to reorder very frequently. I've worked in quite a few restaurants, and this was definitely a high end of missing silverware. We would have repeated Front of the House meetings reminding us all to "be careful with the silverware", "make sure we're not throwing any away", and that "it is important that we have tables set at night for the morning shift". Everyone always swore they did their part. It became a case of whether or not people could be trusted. I became one of the two shift leads. I would make sure that things got done at least on my shift. Things would on occasion still come up missing or askew the next day.

There was also a time that I got stuck in the service elevator. It was the kind that you have to close the outer gate, then pull up the cord to close the doors inside (they shut from both top and bottom and meet in the middle). This elevator had issues, and liked to mess with people. I was one of the few who would ride in it. As I was riding from the basement to the main floor, it got stuck. I then heard a clattering, tapping sound coming from the walls inside the elevator shaft. This continued for a few moments, as I listened, trying to figure out what it could have been. I started calling out for a kitchen guy to come out, find me, and let me out. It took a moment, but eventually one came to release me. (The elevator could be operated from inside and outside the elevator. The inside wouldn't work for me. He got me out by using the outside controls. I was stuck between floors and the doors won't open until you're in the right spot). I'm not sure what the sound was, but I rode the elevator again since, and it didn't happen again.

Being a server in a small town, I didn't make much money. So I ended up taking my new job and quitting the restaurant. I still like the place, and offered to help out when needed, but since the business was slowing down (winter) they wouldn't need me, so I turned in my uniforms so I wouldn't continue to get cleaning charges. I finally had the opportunity this weekend to see two of my fellow server friends from there, and catch up on how things were going, and any new ghostly activity.

Coworker 1 - "I was upstairs with [the front of the house manager] and we were just getting a few things. That's when we both had the sudden feeling that we were being watched. The eerie feeling continued until we left to go back downstairs. I'm sure there is something in that [restaurant]".

Coworker 2 - "I was the closing server one night, and had finally finished everything out front. So I went to the office to check out with [the owner of the restaurant]. He asked me 'who is out on the floor?' That's when I noticed he was pointing to the surveillance camera, and saw a finger in front of the camera. The finger was pointing directly at the camera and moving in an up and down fashion (like shaking a finger slowly at a person). I said I was the only person here and I was just out there and no one was there. He went to check for a cobweb or anything that could cause the 'finger'. He came back a moment later, saw the finger on the monitor still, and said 'Let's get the Hell out of here'. I didn't have to be told".

(Note: the cameras are too high for a person to reach, even if standing up on a chair. The tables weren't close enough for someone to stand on and create that same image. I no longer work there, so I obviously did not see this for myself. Since he does not want to be listed as a haunted location, I cannot get this video clip, despite how much I'd like to see it too. I am taking coworker 2's word on this. Coworker 1 also verified that the restaurant owner told her the same story).

That is the best I can do for now, until I hear anything new. The restaurant itself has delicious food, a great wine list, and just placed one of the top restaurants for this particular area. The best thing about it though, in my opinion, is whatever else is in there.

Other hauntings by stephyw2001

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stephyw2001, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-07)
Thanks TID! I don't think that just after bricking over the tunnels they would unbrick them to satisfy my curiosity though haha. 😊 Next time I go in to the restaurant I will see if the chef is available and I'll ask him where those tunnels went. He should know that, or at least have some idea. I'll see if he knew what the hole in the floor was for too. I'm not finding anything on my own, and don't have much time to really investigate further. Bummer I know. 😢 But he should have a good idea.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
Cool story! I read about a haunted restaurant near me in Virginia Beach a while back. I was going to visit the place, but found it the restaurant was no longer there (as in torn down).

I would love to have explored the tunnels! I'd definitely take a few flashlights per person and have at least one other person with me. I would even have been tempted to ask permission to open up the other tunnels. I would have been quite curious about where they led.
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
Thank you Darkness, though I want to point out (I must have been confusing) that it wasn't my boss that got pulled back. Dragonstorm misunderstood me too. Let me explain:

My boss is the restaurant owner. He's the chef, and he owns the restaurant, and was responsible for the renovations (partly at least). He's the one who saw the finger on the camera, and who wouldn't confess to what he saw during the renovations.

The guy who got his arm pulled into the back was the building owner. If you look at one of the pictures I attached in the comments, you'll notice that the neighbor buildings are attached. The whole long "strip mall" if you want to call it that is owned by the building owner. He's the guy who had a wine store temporarily in the location that the restaurant is in now. He's the guy who still has the tunnel in the basement (it was worked out between him and the restaurant owner to keep one for himself there for his own personal wine cellar). He's not a boss of the restaurant in anyway, he just owns the building.
Sorry if I was confusing!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
stephyw2001: Sorry for my late reply but better late then never right?
Firstly absolutely loved your story very well written and I love the diagrams just gave it that extra bit of clarification, well done! 😁

What can I say that hasnt already been said, not alot, but I admire your courage and wit for the situations Steph! If there is one thing that I truly despise its elevators, I have lost count of how many times I have been stuck in them and it truly is worse when the elevator lights turn off aswell.😨

Your boss getting dragged or pulled, hmm well that to me seems as though something was annoyed or was desperately trying to show him something, could be the cause for all the activity that was experienced, something was trying to show or make him understand something perhaps?

Going to my favourites, great story.😊

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Fantastic story! I loved reading it!
I would have been like the other employee's and dashed out of the basement or run up the stairs when I heard the footsteps. That would have definitely made my heart skip a beat. 😨
My mother doesn't mind them though. She would talk to them like they're actually there.
I seriously don't know how you do it. I think it would boggle my mind forever.

❤ Qt
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
oh sorry, and yes he stored wine in the back part. Its cool down there, so its a good spot to store wine. That was the building owner though, when he had a wine store at the location. That was before the restaurant owner came in and renovated it, so the tunnels were still open.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Thank you Dragonstorm, leave no doubt, I talked to it a lot. I was one of the shift leads, and they liked to keep me as opener for the most part. So I'd be there in the morning before the other servers got there. I'd be doing my thing, getting lemons from downstairs to cut, restocking the bar (getting wine from the backroom), and fixing those darned table settings. Its there I grumbled the most. I would say stuff like:

"Flippin'A, again? Look ghost, I understand you must be frustrated with being stuck in what's now a restaurant, and you not being able to eat, but we can! And we require forks! Unless its not you stealing them, and just the lazy night shift, in which case I apologize..."

If I ever think a ghost is around, I generally ask it to come out for me, but they never do. I'll say something like "Hello? ANyone there? If you're around, you can show yourself, I would like to see you. But please keep yourself at a reasonable distance. Don't get all spooky in my face or anything. Please respect my personal space..." I know I'm a dork. Which is probably why they don't let me see them. They're like "pfft. This chic is going to severly damage my reputation. Let's bail" 😊
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Stephy this story is awesome! And the history of the tunnels definately intrigues me!

I'm with miracles on the annoyance of the missing silverware, I'd have had a stern word with them myself about that! 😆

Has anyone tried just saying hello and acknowledging whatever is there?

When the boss got dragged into the "back room" was that where his wine cellar was? Like was something trying to drag him to the wine cellar? Maybe the renovations and closing off the tunnels upset or concerned them?

The finger is definately an odd one, too bad we can't get that video! I wonder what that even means!?

Okay I think I've asked enough questions and ranted enough for now, awesome story stephy! 😊 ❤
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
DeviousAngel: No problem! 😁
I enjoy your comments. You are spunky, and that's cool.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
clever210: No offense taken on my end, and I am sorry if I came off as abbrasive! I just did not want Stephy to get in trouble, but if she says she's good, then that is good enough for me. 😉 I would have said the same if it were you.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Its ok. No one can see my profile page on facebook unless I friend them. 😁 Personally, I don't mind that people Sherlock Holmes this story. I am keeping my end of the deal, with me not revealing the name or location on this story. However, I also am keeping my word to him by "liking" the restaurant on facebook (he wanted us all to like the page). So either way, I'm covered. Plus, he was on the fence for a long time about advertising as haunted or not. He didn't want to throw it out there as a location because it would be too easy. However, if people wanted to research that much into his business, I don't see how he'd be too upset. My conscience is clear. 😉
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
DeviousAngel, no offense taken, but I don't think I told anyone anything they didn't already know how to do if they have internet access. Sorry that you were offended.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Well it kind of defeats the purpose of keeping it quiet if you tell everyone how to find it... I hope the moderators remove that post... No offense but she did ask to keep it private. I looked it up and found it too, but I did not personally feel the need to tell everyone how I did it.
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Stephy, I found it! I just googled "restaurant former press house Michigan". But I will not reveal the name. Plus, you "Liked" it on Facebook and your Facebook picture and name shows up on the restaurant's website. I'm a regular Nancy Drew. Ha! 😆
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Thanks Cosmogal, I love my town because of how hard they try to keep things looking nice. There are gardens and fountains and the downtown strip (where this restaurant is) tries to keep the buildings looking nice. It is old though, I wouldn't consider the town modern. The buildings in the picture are over 100 years old. Most of the buildings and homes downtown were built in the late 1800s to about 1905.

There is an old home here in town, said to be haunted. The house is amazing with awesome history, and I can't wait to do a little more research on it. Perhaps that will be my next story. 😊
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Good morning Stephy! 😁 It's 8:30am and I just busted out laughing at my desk when I read that the cook thought you were yelling at him for stealing the silverware LOL! 😆

Thanks for the photos, I have to say I pictured a more old fashioned building and town from the way you described it. When I clicked on the link it really is a cute little modern town. The owner did a beautiful job by the way with the rennovations. If I was in Michigan I wouldn't mind having dinner there. Ghosties or no ghosties. LOL 😉
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Here's a few pics of the outside of the restaurant before and after its renovation from the Press building to the restaurant. Yes, I did white out the names, sorry. 😜

Before (When it was the press building):

Http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s158/stephyw2001/beforerestaurant.jpg

Http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s158/stephyw2001/beforerestaurant1.jpg

After (The restaurant now):

Http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s158/stephyw2001/afterrestaurant.jpg

I will see if I can find more interesting photos. I'm going to bed now. 😁
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Thank you for your comment Moongrim. I try to have good work ethic 😊. I used to live in Grand Rapids, I still go there several times a month. There are many tunnels under Grand Rapids, some still being used. There are tunnels for the hospitals and for the colleges, and I'm sure more.

This story takes place in a smaller town. For this story I won't disclose the name of the town to respect my previous boss's wishes. Its small, and would be very easy to find the restaurant if I mentioned the town name. I'm unsure of what the tunnels were used for at the restaurant. My guess would be that they connected to other buildings downtown. The court system and city hall are all nearby.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Kudos on your work ethic.

And a well documented account. Definitely there is something up therein. Luckily night vision goggles have come down in price, so that one could check out a long tunnel if such should ever get a chance to.

And it definitely sounds as if the building and it's contents have been around for awhile. Tunnels under Grand Rapids? What were they for?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
stephy - yep you told me that already and it made me laugh again just to think of the cook's reaction. Can you imagine?! One, because the cook thought you were talking to him/her and two when he/she realized you weren't talking to him/her 😆
stephyw2001 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Oh and Miracles, about that silverware. It would have been funny if it weren't such a pain! We'd be in a rush on the weekend, and we'd run out of silverware! How frustrating is that when you have guests at your table and they have to wait for forks? Kiss your tip goodbye.

I think I told you this already on facebook, but I'll say it again for everyone else: One morning I was so frustrated with the way the floor looked, silverware was missing, tables were screwed up, that I marched over to the basement door. I threw open the door and yelled downstairs "QUIT STEALING OUR SILVERWARE DAMNIT!" I didn't realize it but a cook was downstairs and was like "What the Hell! I didn't take your silverware!" 😆
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Thanks Jav! I actually came across the historical society when I was trying to look online last night. Our county is apparently not up to date though, they said anything older than 1992 won't be online. 😐 Seriously? What good does that do? So I have to go in person to a few places in town to check it out. The only other advice I was able to find online was to check the city records for deeds or land purchases, and abstracts (whatever those are). I know we have a decent historical society though, 1836 was the year I saw that stuff started happening. Purchases and county status. Many of the houses date back to 1890 or around that time. Sadly not our house. Those older houses are cool, and probably in better condition than ours. 😜
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
long dark tunnels are freaky! But still I would try walk down it... And most probably fail... _-shiver-_
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
stephyw2001,
Another great source you may want to look into is the towns Historical Society. Because their main mission is the towns history, they will know the little interesting facts and rumors that you won't find at the library. Don't get me wrong, the library is going to have all the old newspaper files, building plans, etc. My oldest has a Masters in Library Sciences. To her, the Historical Society is merely another library.
I have an idea about what that shack was originally used for. Of course, I do have the benefit of being married to a pressman, so it's a pretty good bet that when the press house occupied the building, the larger (and I'm talking massive) web press was in the basement. A web press is for printing all the big stuff. Newspapers and posters for example. And as I said, they are massive machines. Especially the older ones. The web press where my husband works goes the length of the warehouse. And they are LOUD. I'm thinking the shack was most likely soundproofed at that time, it would almost have to be, using the phone would be impossible otherwise.
No clue what the hole could have been used for.
The tunnels? I'm guessing the downtown buildings that had the connecting tunnels were the town's emergency bomb shelters. Most towns had certain buildings and businesses marked and supplied, in this way. It was the 1950s after all, and the scare was real. I still remember those drills. Oh yeah, that little wooden desk we hid under was going to protect us from certain annihilation. YEAH RIGHT!
I could be wrong on all accounts, who knows?

Jav 😊
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
great post stephyw loved it!
And I'm with you on this one I would have loved to work in a place like that but then I am a complete loony so I guess that helps 😆
Agree with the others any info you can find about those tunnels would be interesting to read.
Looking forward to any updates you might have.
Carl
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
stephy: YAY!...Well worth the wait!...Just an all around great story...Yeah, I'm very interested in the tunnels too... Could be from the 20's and used for running moonshine?...Not originally, but maybe later... I think you may be able to find the blueprints to the tunnels at the library... Cool stuff... I agree with Jave, that there may have been some "underground" (pun fully intended) goings on, from not so nice people...

I love this account, and straight to faves it goes! ❤
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
It's weird that the experiences were so different for different people, from sounds to visions to being grabbed. Makes you wonder what all is going on there. The tunnels intrigue me, any idea what other buildings they connected to? You can't help but wonder if they were there for illicit activities, bootlegging or something, or completely practical reasons. I hope someday the owner decides to go public so some of us undesirables can have a spooky dinner, not that I travel to Michigan often, but it's possible.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
LOL stephy, I like how it became your private haunted haven down there! You are one brave chica... I certainly do not think I would have been able to meander down the tunnel like you did, or ride the elevator. I have a bit of an uneasy feeling in elevators normally, but a HAUNTED elevator? Too much for this little chicken-s!
stephyw2001 (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
HappySpirit - haha you'd be out of luck! Everyone has to go down there, like it or not. At least everyone has to go in the front half. The back half, really only bartenders need to go, so most people avoid the back half. Which is the creepy half. But now, the restaurant just recently changed the table setting. Now they have large sheets of paper that they put over the white linens at lunch to help save on linen cleaning costs. The paper rolls are downstairs, and the servers have the side duty of cutting them, downstairs. From what I hear, most people despise that side work, because they hate being down there that long. If I were still there, I'd like that sidework. When I was there, I used to take my linen napkins to fold downstairs so people would leave me alone! It was much more quiet down there. 😆
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
What a great story! Your diagrams are very well drawn and add to the fine detail. I wish I could be brave about paranormal activity but I'm not. I would have been one of the employees that avoided the basement at all costs.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: