You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Entities As Orbs

Real Ghost Stories

Entities As Orbs

 

We moved into our house in 1989. My daughter was in a serious motorcycle accident in 1993. While in the hospital, a voice was behind me and said in my ear, "HEY!" Ever since that day I have had numerous unexplained happenings. For the most part I have lived with and tolerated all them. Then Christmas 2010 started, new and unexplained things happening in my house. My husband, has had only two occurrences and mine are none stop.

After Christmas, I was awaken by an orb staring me in the face with dead evergreen branches on it, to make it visible. After a few seconds, it disappeared. Then the next orb had small twigs on it to make it visible. Then the black haired orb that had 4" spiked sections. There was another, floating around with a jewelry lid that I had in my upstairs bedroom. The last orb I saw, looked like it had rolled around in Italian dry seasonings. They always wake me up because they are staring at me. All I see is their dressings on them.

I have also seen a man, all black, lunging at me with his hands out as to choke me. Then there was an old lady over me with gray hair and crocked nose with a wart on it. She had one arm up with a fist made and made a mad sound. Then I saw an old man walk through my bedroom. He was skinny, with gray hair and gray beard. He walked like there was no window that he walked into, and as he did, he was gone, and white vapor floated up to the ceiling.

My latest thing was a black spot on ceiling that moved slowly. It was about 6" in diameter. It woke me up around 3:00 A.M. After looking at it about 20 seconds, it disappeared. The next night the black spot moved slowly like it had motion within the circle. This is hard to explain. It came down the wall behind my head and broke up and got on my husband's blanket and in his hair. At this time, it was glowing green. He didn't know this happened and totally freaked me out! I have also seen this same thing in a dull red tone. Now it wakes me up and is spread out over the ceiling and like black dirt falling on my hands. It also was on my side wall by my bed spread out.

I try to take pictures, but when you look at it it will disappear. I am totally freaked out and scared to go to bed. I would appreciate any help I can get to rid my house of all entities. I did purchase white sage and smudged all rooms in my house. The black dirt looking things came back the next night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Iowa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Patricia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AngieOsbourne (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-29)
I have seen the black orbs. My boyfriend has seen them on separate nights and I didn't know about it until we both drew a picture in different rooms of what we saw then showed each other. If you keep looking you will find a few others that have seen the black spot that move at around 2:00am to 4:00am at night. Spiked black floating orb that moves silently in your bedroom over your bed near the door the ceiling. Post to yahoo questions under paranormal if you want to read others stories. Goodluck. I know its totally creepy and weird and hard to explain.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Patricia, do you think that due to the seriousness of your daughter's accident these entities were attracted to or attached themselves to you? I am interested to know if your daughter has experienced anything as well after the accident.

I always thought orbs were seen as balls of light. I never heard reports of them with different types of dressings on them before. Like another poster stated before, maybe you can draw some pictures and post them to your story so we can get a better idea of what you are seeing.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Hi Patricia I would recommend arming yourself with a tennis racquet, the moment one pops up in front of you, hit it hard. Tennis lessons will help you with this, even if you don't get rid of them, you're going to have some fun trying.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
I have the same questions about the orbs as the others. I'm not sure what to make of the incidents. You mentioned your daughter's accident, did these incidents happen after the accident? How about your daughter? Did she experience anything after the accident?
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Hi! I'm not quite sure what you mean, either. Do the orbs have *actual, real* bits of twig on them, carry around real, physical bits and pieces of things?

I agree with Moongrim about getting a video camera set up.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
What exactly does your daughter's accident have to do with all this?

As to the orbs, you state that you see them, but how exactly? Are they floating above you when you open your eyes from sleeping?

Then I'd recommend that get a video recorder positioned in such a way that you have them start recording a few minutes before your standard wake up time.

You could always try drawing/coloring a few examples of what the orbs look like to you.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Hi Patricia:

Thanks for sharing and I am so sorry to hear about the horrible accident. I am not clear on this however; did your daughter make it through the accident? It seems as if these "spirits" starting appearing the same time as the accident.

Zeta
ILee (1 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Luna and Stephy - I have seen pictures of orbs where if you enlarged them you can make out faces. It's pretty cool. The link below is just an example... The ones I saw were captured and shown at a ghost tour I went on.

Http://www.hauntedessex.com/enhance.jpg

Patricia - As far as "dressings" on an orb such as twigs and seasonings... I'm a bit confused as to how it would look. Can you please explain?
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
I thought the same thing as well. I think perhaps that Patricia mearly thought that "Orb" is just another word for ghost or spirit. Maybe she meant it was a vague form of something, but she could make out those features. My guess at least. 😊
Luna0794 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
I don't understand the orbs. Aren't orbs balls of light? How do they have branches and twigs on them? Like pictures of branches and stuff? How do they stare at you? Do they have eyes?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-11)
Patricia,

I'm not quite sure what to make of these 'orbs' as they tend to be 'light anomolies' and not 'dressed up' as you have described the ones you see.

Do you know the history of the home your in? It may help 'explain' your other 'sightings'.

If only for your piece of mind, please try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated, I am very 'curious' about these 'sightings' of yours.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: