You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Black Fingered Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Black Fingered Spirit

 

Theres a pretty long backstory to the current situation! Ever since I was little, I remember seeing, feeling, and hearing "spirits". I even recognized them to be not of this world when I was very young. I was always terrified by most, not because of them being different, but of the feeling they'd give me.

I specifically remember the second, specific spirit I saw, and vividly remember. I was 5 years old, and laying in my bed, playing with my stuffed bear doll. All the lights where off, except for my nightlight. I looked into the corner of my room, after feeling a presence which struck me and filled me with fear. In the corner was a handless, footless, skeletal man (?) with whiteish, sideways slit eyes, with a smoky appearance to him. Staring at me, I made eye contact, and just hid under my covers. When I peeked out a few minutes later, its eyes where right in front of the opening with its hand near, I could smell it, it was cold, but almost a fleshy smell to it. I just hid again.

After that I saw black and white figures peeking out at me behind corners, whispering, and more often than not, with full figures, the horrible fear which I wasn't sure what was coming from.

I would also occasionally smell smoke, hear whispering in a specific voice and tone, and catch glimpses in mirrors as if I was black smoke.

When I was 14, I remember meeting a lady about 23? At a friend of my mothers parties, Who was a psychic, and told me I had a spirit attached to me.

After this, I began to pay attention more and more to what I would hear, smell, feel (I've had several spirits push me, and touch me.) and see. I always tried not to make eye contact, or stare, just look through them so they wouldn't notice I could see them.

I began to meditate, and try to block out some of these things. After this, I started to see some terrible things. Rotting people, screaming, the smoke smell getting stronger and stronger. And a familiar spirit in my dreams. A spirit dressed in all in black, not a specific face, light skin with veins and very boney. But I remember, and I still see, a masculine spirit with frost bitten black, or burned long fingers, constantly telling me as I dreamt of people I had crushes on, that I didn't need them, how I didn't need anyone. I remember black figures, with burning red eyes, small ones with the sideways slit eyes, and once in a while, just full people walking by.

When I was around 15, I had a dream I was raped by this black fingered spirit which just FORCED itself into my dreams. Started blacking out, violent behavior, speaking in different languages, and being touched in weird ways. I felt like a black figure was using me as a puppet, or as if I was a doll to it. I had dreams of ripping into myself, trying to grab something and rip it out.

I started having dreams invaded by what I saw. I once did a pendulum and got images of a man with a ripped out bloody eye, followed by dreams of him.

Then I started to get sick. The spirit refused to leave my body, and STILL I feel it following me, and taking place inside of me at times. Its sometimes told me to leave this body, that its time to leave this world even. I've usually ignored it when it spoke to me, or forced a reply. I usually, still don't disagree with it. I started having terrible immune disorders, each encounter worsening how I felt, I developed heart problems after once holding my ground on a decision and trying to rip it out, and going to someone to make this thing leave.

Now I have this black fingered spirit, following me around, touching me (as in freaky, forced hugging) whispering about how its only us, forcing me to agree with it.

My condition health wise is just worsening and worsening now. I've spoken to several people about it, and they all say I need to get it out. But I feel like it would be a bad idea, it would hurt me more than it is now.

I still see the spirits, a few times I've demanded a presence to show itself, only to have black figures show, and just wussing out and pretending I didn't see it, and walk away.

I'm 17 currently. I don't know what I should do, its affecting my thoughts more and more, I've been trying to hold it back, but the more I do, the sicker I become (there is a pretty much direct correlation to if I don't agree or fight it, to how I feel or a new disorder of my body attacking itself I get.)

My parents don't know, only a few friends I see rarely know. I've had other sensitive people tell me I'm being followed. I'm really, really worried at the moment. I don't know what I should do.

I wish all these bad presences would leave, I'm used to them now, but I wish I could go without feeling fear or being horrified by them. I wish this spirit would leave me alone.

It honestly feels like sometimes, its trying to take me away from this world.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Iye123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

johnjohn17 (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
ma'am I'm 26 years old and I'm a sensitive so I believe I am, I just have this understanding of the paranormal world and you from what is described are a sensitive or could be as well or you opened a doorway somehow and it seems to me that you have a dark entity attached with you even might be a demon in my opinion I think you need to seek help from the church I am a strong believer in this especially since you were 5 it freaked you out enough for you to lose control of managing it I believe you need to seek what ever your religion it maybe is your faith and I'm confident if you speak to a priest and tell him exactly what you typed out here with the rape and the controling you like a puppet he will understand and they will do what needs to be done, you can also grow a set and force it to leave you, tell it to go, if you feel ill going into a church or near it then you need help right away
nomzz (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
Sometimes I can do the same so don't feel alone. It happens to me a lot but what I would recommend doing is either, live with it and treat it as a gift, or get help from a lot of people. I chose the first one but you don't have to. 😊
hetha (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-30)
your story gave me such chills and I agree with champion and geetha50, I'm sorry I can't give you any advise to help you except maybe reaserch and try some clensing rituals 😊
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-30)
Well I'm thinking you've got just about every last particular detail covered in your personal haunting story here lass.
With the exception of being able to communicate with the spirits involved via some special code...
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-28)
I don't know what to say!

One side of me wants to bring out my BS blankie on this one but my other side wants to give you the benefit of the doubt.

So, I going to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you some suggestions to follow.

(1) You mention in your story that have become physically sick, including heart problems. This is a serious problem as a 17 year shouldn't be having heart problems (unless previously diagnosed). I think you should see your family doctor and have him or her setup some tests to be done on you and you to specialists. I want to know (and I think many other posters) if what you are experiencing is paranormal induced or medically induce.

(2) You mentioned that your parents don't know about your situation with the exception of a few friends you rarely see anymore. When you said that you didn't tell your parents, did you mean about the paranormal or about your illness? If it's about your illness, please tell them because as parents they will want to help you in anyway they can. I would also tell them what you told us about the paranormal. Giving that as a reason for getting sick and see what they say. They might or might not believe but they will be there to help you though your physical illness.

(3) As for getting rid of the thing follow the advice of Rookdygin (an experience poster on this site). I'm putting his "recipe" on this post (with credit going to Rook):
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Use this method to clean out any unwanted guests. Repeat as many times as needed.

Hopefully, everything turns out okay for you but I seriously suggest seeing a doctor first.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-28)
Hi. Could you please clarify something for me? You said you saw "a handless, footless skeletal man", then you said when you peeked out of your covers its eyes and hand was right there.
I'm not sure what you should do, but there are a lot of people on this site who can surly help you.
Thanks for sharing.
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-28)
Iye123-I was disturbed and very concerned for you after reading your story! I would think that your life is very depressing living this way everyday and would advise you to focus on positive thoughts and spend time at places you find comforting and peaceful as these things seem to feed off of negative energy and want you to be miserable. Stay positive no matter what and avoid arguments and people who are in a bad mood as you have enough stress in life. If there is someplace you really enjoy being try to visit more often. Avoid T.V. Especially the news or shows that involve violence and fighting, stick to comedy. Stay strong and be safe!

Champion

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: