You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Man at my Sleepover

Real Ghost Stories

The Man at my Sleepover

 

Me and my friend were having a sleep over at my house. We were just about to go to sleep when we heard a noise. Footsteps. My parent's weren't home though. They were out having dinner. But I checked out the door. No one. Then weird stuff started happening. Like the light's went out. Then the door opened then closed. My friend was very scared, but stayed with me. I called my mom to tell her. She said it was just the wind. I refused to believe her, my windows weren't even open. We tried to calm ourselves down. But it didn't

work. Noises, footsteps, creeks, the light were acting up.

When my mom and dad came home, she left. We decided to move because my parents had the same thing happen to them. But the spirit followed. The day after we moved, the same friend came. We had another sleep over and the same things happened. We finally got some ghost busters and they told us it was my friend's dad's spirit, trying to protect her. It was pretty sweet but scary. Now and then we're ok about her dad trying to protect her.

He will still love her. And she will love him. His ghost doesn't scare me anymore. I still remember him. Nice, kind, always taking us out for dinner and ice cream. I'm just wondering why he stays at my house.

R.I.P Dan Coleburn

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cillycelly12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-21)
I love your story! And it looks this way to me, Sadness mixed Happiness...

~~Eclipse2000 ❤ ❤ 😲
Lucy1 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
I loved your last paragraph - it's nice to know that people are willing to accept the paranormal if it means someone that's passed away can gain some kind of happiness by looking after their loved ones. I know it's scary at times but now you know it's him, it's easier to accept.
I hope things are going well and that if anything feels weird or 'bad,' you'll get that checked out too.
Love,
Lucy
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
Maybe he says there because it is the only way to make his presence know or he wants you to know something.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: