You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Victorian Boy

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Victorian Boy

 

Just to let people know I am a 16 year old girl and I have had many experiences with the paranormal, some good and some bad. I will be posting my experiences when I can.

This happened at an old family friend's house about 6 months ago. Their house is built on an old victorian graveyard in the south of England, United Kingdom. The house was built around 10 years ago.

It was a normal, sunny day and I was in her kitchen. I was alone and felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see who it was. There was no-one there. Deciding it was just me feeling things I got on with the washing up, I was housesitting at that particular time. She had a rocking chair at the top of her stairs which was next to her kitchen, behind a wall. It suddenly started rocking backwards and forwards, at the time I was the only one in the house, everyone was on holiday. I then walked to the bottom of the stairs and looked up, again no-one was there and the chair was still.

After a couple of hours of this I felt another tap and a giggle. I turned around to see a boy about 8 years old dressed in victorian clothes. I asked him what his name was but he didn't answer, just giggled and ran upstairs. I followed and he sat in the rocking chair, rocking away and laughing. For the rest of my stay we played a game of tag and he helped do the housework but after a couple of days he became sad. He would just sit in the chair and cry. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't reply.

Can anyone help me and tell me how to communicate with him please. The family friend has also had the same experience and we have discussed it but don't know what to do. Thanks for reading this and any help would be great.

Other hauntings by PebblesnBammbamm

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PebblesnBammbamm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PebblesnBammbamm (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
Murraymints - thanks for reading my story and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Loads of people have been saying that I am very sensitive to ghosts, especially for a 16 year old and I have recently come to agree due to more experiences happening recently. He hasn't appeared to me since we found the remains but the old family friend has said that he's appeared to her and hopefully I'll see him next week when I housesit again. I'll try asking him a few questions at a time, thanks for the idea. To get him started I was thinking simple yes or no questions with a nodding or shaking of the head. I also liked your story and found it interesting to cope with some of my experiences lately. Thanks again xx 😊
Murraymints (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-06)
Helo. You commented on my story so I thought I would read yours and this story is brilliant. You really must be sensitive to ghosts:O And to let you know I think the little boy will only communicate with you in his own time and yours. So you probably will have to be patient. Ask him a question each time.:)
PebblesnBammbamm (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-04)
Just to let everyone know, the old family friend of mine has just redone her backgarden and they found a patch of soil that was different. They dug deeper and found the skeleton of a child. My mother is a forensic anthropologist and she got assigned to the case and determined that it was the skeleton of an 8 year-old male from the 1800s. He died from strangulation as his hyoid bone was broken, so it must have been brutal. Personally I think that it was the little ghost as when we were digging in that particular spot he appeared at the backdoor. When we found his bones he smiled and ran off, we haven't seen him since.
PebblesnBammbamm (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
Thanks for all the comments, I will contact a medium as soon as possible. Nysa - Yes, I did feel taps and plates and bowls were put away without me doing them, that is what I meant. Aussiedaz - I will share more experiences on here and with you. I'm glad that someone else has similar experiences to mine. Ngute80 - I realise I didn't make myself clear about the tag and washing up, sorry for that.
Thanks for all the help everyone. Xx
hunnybunny (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-02)
contact paranormal experts or mediums to help to boy get over trauma but the best you can do at the moment is tell him its going to get better and tell him your going to help him.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-01)
When you say the house was built on a Victorian cemetery, do you mean there is a cemetery is on the grounds or that bodies were moved in order to build the house? And all of the burials took place in the mid to late 1800s or the cemetery was established during the Victorian era?

By tag & help with the housework I assume you mean you felt more taps & things were sometimes put away without you doing it?
ngute80 (220 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-30)
Sooo... You played tag with a ghost boy and he helped you do house work? Why does this sound ridiculous to me?
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-30)
Interesting account and it seems you have an advanced psychic gift to be able to interact with this boy the way you can... And its interesting his willingness to interact with you to a point of you wanting to know more about his circumstances... The fact that his showing you his sad suggest to me he is trapped in a realm that you are able to share, projected probably through something traumatic that has happened to him whilst he was alive... Seeing him in old Victorian clothes suggest he has been there some time... You need to research the history of the home and see if you can find out who he is and how he died... Perhaps his body is not at rest? Perhaps he needs a burial or some kind or acceptance of his circumstances and needs to come to terms before moving on into the light... A lot on the plate for you being only 16, maybe you need to seek an experienced medium to give you a hand to move him on and please share some more of your experiences it might help me understand a few more of my own.

Regards Aussie

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: