You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Are Aliens Really Ghosts?

Real Ghost Stories

Are Aliens Really Ghosts?

 

I would like to start by saying I do not require any advice, I share this story for the purpose of provoking discussion, and for allowing people to share similar thoughts or experiences.

Ever since I was a child, living with my parents, I was very curious about 'aliens' and the thought that there might be something out there. So after reading a lot of material about greys (for anyone who is unfamiliar with the term 'grey' it refers to grey buggy eyed beings with oval shaped heads) I started to feel a great deal of fear, and it was causing insomnia and vivid nightmares, often I was too scared to walk down the hall to the bathroom, and I would just intentionally wet my bed. One night I was so scared that I decided it was time to tell my parents about my fears, and slept in their bed that night. Sure enough my parents both fell asleep, and there I was WIDE awake scared shiatless, and then I saw one, right at the end of the bed, but the funny thing was, it was all hazy like a ghost, it wasn't physically solid at all!

The events outlined above happened about ten years ago now, and until recently, I kind of forgot about it all. I will say I am quite experienced in the way of negative spirits (jinn, ghosts, whatever you wish to call them), and how to deal with them, and ever since I became more spiritually aware, the child hood memories started to return, almost as if I was supposed to confront them! Some of this may be a bit hard to follow, but I feel I should explain this fully. People who claim to have experienced 'alien abductions' always report sleep paralysis upon waking up, now once my fear of greys returned, I settled in to bed one night, and I could literally FEEL my consciousness being pulled from my body, and I was paralyzed for a minute or so after fighting it off. Luckily I know how to protect myself! The reason I share this is because I believe greys are not physical at all, but are actually etheric (possibly ghosts, or related to ghosts in some way) and I don't think they abduct people physically, but they are able to abduct your consciousness if your defenses are weak. Every time I sense them near they are able to paralyze me, and I always feel a strong pressure on my head and a ringing sound in my ears.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about what I have said.

For anyone who is harassed this way, feel free to ask me how to stop it, it is very easy, and I discovered something quite funny. THEY ARE SCARED OF US! Once you stand up to demons, greys, ghosts (they are all very similar to one another believe it or not) they flee at the drop of a hat!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bodhisattva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghost18sg (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-21)
i think because you believe in grays and are so afraid of them that you started training your brain to feel like greys are just as real as wolves. So after you trained your brain to think like this, it gave you headaches, "sounds", ect. Almost the same thing happened to me when I was little and believed in werewolves! I felt like everyone was really a werewolf and someday when they found out I was the only one who wasn't a werewolf that they would kill me! Lol ๐Ÿ˜† Although I am skeptical any of your alien expieriences were real, they could be. None of us might ever know what is truly out in this universe!
Mongolshaman (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
by the way, for the above reported article, contact me at battumurchinbat [at] yahoo.com
Mongolshaman (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
I am a guide (түшээ) helping shaman possess holy spirit to earth (human/shaman/улаач). I have just seen a movie called 'Dark skies,2013'where all the family members fight for so-called aliens to stay alive.
Personally, I don't believe in the existence of aliens, but only demonic entities (devils). They are the only ones capable of inflicting bruises on human flesh (which I don't know phisically how they do this to us). As a shaman guide, once I was told by the holy spirit that extra sensitive people like visionaries, or physically weak ones (the ill / poor) tend to be the victims of demons. This is also true for the sleep paralysis, and demons that lived in their livinglife at a certain place and died at the place and they haunts the place or wanderer demons that can visit your home for sleep paralysis.
To be precise, in Mongolia, where shaman rituals have again revived these last couple of years (periodic revival time for heavenly ghosts), more and more people believing in ghosts.
As for the movie mentioned, in it the boy smallest family member gets possessed shouting, staring etc doing exotic acts, it is because he was the weakest of ll the family members. Demons trespass or haunt places where there is weak spiritual impact from the landowners.
There are three kinds of people, ones that are normal, ones that see ghosts like living beings/visionaries (some of which may possess powers to spell curse and/or healing others-passes down the at some point in the generations), ones that are spiritually strong (though inhibiting no ancestoral super powers, but also, their bad thoughts to others works like a curse).
To avoid your family and your house from being visited by demons, there some sort of a religious spells have to be whispered by some competent religious practicer (I don't know about christianity rituals but, somehow, there must be some people that does this at your local area). In any religion, there is a demon-protective ritual against demons entering your home. In shamanic way, when the holy spirit comes down to earth into the shaman body, they whisper and penetrate their powerful spells into the alcoholic drinks, milks, herbs or salts, depending on how strong and what kind of protection would be created. And now that you have the specially prepared ingredients made for you, you can sprinkle it in/on/around your door, house as instructed by the practicer you consulted.
I have been living in contact with ghostly entities for 5, or 6 years, and working as a shaman assistance, in shaman we talk to ghosts right away whenever we are needy regardless of time and space, even help people meet their dead mother father, sister, brother and whoever they are missing in their hearts. Having any questions? Don't hesitate to ask?
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
I believe that some extraterrestrial beings are capable of easily traveling between dimensions. In that sense, yes, they can travel to and from the spirit realm. Like Granny, I do not equate them with "ghosts". Some could be entirely spiritual entities (i.e. No physical body). Well, let me clarify. I believe that some "ghosts" (spirits) could be extraterrestrial beings and vice versa. However, I don't think that ALL extraterrestrial beings ARE ghosts/spirits. Like us, they might have spiritual counterparts "attached" to their physical bodies.

They might appear differently in physical and/or spiritual form, but they're likely not all that different otherwise. The exceptions possibly being they are more connected with their spirit and, perhaps consequently, of higher intelligence.

I did research on greys about 10 years ago. From what I could gather, they are (at minimum) interdimensional beings. As is implied by "them being afraid of us", I think they prefer to keep to themselves as opposed to inteacting with a relatively hostile race (humans). Like us, some of them probably get curious.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-10-16)
Nysa: ๐Ÿ˜† I know, right? ๐Ÿ˜†...Please do check his site... A lot of his stuff went way over my head LOL, but I think I have a handle on his conclusions and theories...He's also written a book, and is working on a second... I haven't taken the time to read the first one yet, but I plan to...
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-16)
It's probably terribly egotistical to assume we are intelligent beings, in the scope of things. ๐Ÿ˜• Quantum physics is beyond my grasp, but in a way I think it is just a fancy way of discussing the kinds of things we consider here, or at least the vague theories behind it. I will check out that link.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
I think I meant to write "benefit by reading ABOUT HIS research" LOL...Sometimes, the hillbilly comes comes out! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
Nysa: You bring up a lot of great points...But, I do think as you mentioned, we are a relatively young planet, as far as the cosmos goes... I feel it's egotistical of the human race as a whole, to believe that in this vast universe we are the only intelligent beings... I don't know why they would want to study us, and as far as I know, they've never really tried to hide it... The thousands of sightings have been explained away, or swept under the rug... Quantum physics is a subject that, though I'd love to, I don't have the mental capacity to fully comprehend, but I know people who do; and molecular displacement and reconciliation theoretically can occur...Don't ask me how though!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I just can't equate aliens to ghosts, though...

Here's a link to Mr. David Rountree's website... He is a paranormal researcher (not a hunter or investigator) who does so with the utmost scientific and analytical approach... I think everyone on this site would benefit by reading his about research...

Http://www.spinvestigations.org
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
Nysa

What a analytical mind you have. You can't be serious. The universe is never ending. Human history is waaaay older than we know. The word alien has become something to turn your nose up at. Trust me, you will find out just how real "aliens" are sooner or later.
Bodhisattva (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-12)
Thank you again for your replies everyone, I would like you all to consider this:

Alien abductions being physical, is something I do not buy for a second, (there are many reports in which someone was abducted in the presence of other people who were not) I also believe their motives are similar to that of our 'world leaders' in the sense that they like to keep us fearful and dormant. The reason I say this, is that countless abductees, are normally 'average Joe' type people who don't really thrive in this material/egocentric plane, yet Greys show them videos of our impending doom and tell them it's their responsibility to inform the world. Surely it would make more sense to abduct Barack Obama if that was their true agenda?

Secondly, UFOs are able to vanish instantly, this suggests that they perhaps momentarily slip in to our dimension (or they momentarily assume a form, or perhaps travel at a speed which we can observe) Notice how no one has ever captured a UFO on camera which has landed? They are ALWAYS flying. Interesting.

I will say that I cannot see ghosts or spirits yet, I can only sense them and sometimes interact with them. I will also say that greys have tried and failed to abduct me on maybe two occasions, yet I couldn't see them. The reason they have failed is because I stand my ground and refuse to be scared. How do I know it's greys? I trust my feelings mainly, and we all know it's wise not to contradict feelings! That and that fact I can feel my consciousness being pulled out of my body, it's kind of like a tug of war happening in my head.

This is just food for thought, but I DO believe greys are from a lower plane just like demons, and their motives are not that of something kind and loving. The reason I believe they are not QUITE the same as demons is that they possess different abilities and take different courses of action. Still, they are just as abrasive and pitiful.

I am starting to think 'ghost' was a poor choice of words on my part, sorry. I think 'etheric' is more appropriate, perhaps even 'demonic'
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
Ok, try this one on-
An alien civilization, through, countless millenia of existence, manage to create a technology that allows Supra-Luminal (FTL) travel. Considering the amount of energy required, and the resources as well, I think that Aliens, and whatever 'alien motivations' they may or may not have, would NOT be inclined to sexually molest folks or violate them in other physical or psychic ways.

I mean c'mon here. Am I supposed to be assuming that Aliens are coming here to Earth on a Sex Tour, like so many Europeans like to do when visiting third world countries?

Really.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
Prior to the B/B/H movie, aliens were by and large almost as varied in appearance as movie aliens.

After the B/B/H movie came out, suddenly, 'everyone' started claiming to have been abducted by 'greys', with one or two exceptions.

So no, I don't think that 'greys'/aliens are ghosties. Even though there are many simliarities between, Ghosts, Aliens, and Fairy, Abductions.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
In my opinion the possibility that alien sightings / encounters represent interaction with beings that live on one of the millions of other planets out there is too remote to be seriously considered. For my mind it is too unlikely that all of the necessary things that would need to happen have happened. First sentient life would have to develop on another planet, & while there are plenty of planets, room does not equal action. We know so little about how life began to develop here it is extremely difficult to speculate on what conditions would be needed for it to happen elsewhere. Then that life would have to develop self-awareness, as far as we can tell a lot of life has grown on this Earth but only a few (maybe a few dozen) species are self-aware. Then they would have to develop the technology needed to leave their planet, of the millions of animals on Earth only humans have developed complex tools, let alone rockets. Even if there were many worlds out there with technology building life, would they look for life on other planets? It's reasonable to think so, but in the vastness of the universe what are the odds they would look here during the relatively small window of time in which humans have been on Earth? On top of that, what are the odds that they would have a way to travel all this way once they suspected there was life here? Lastly, why would we assume that after observing us they would want to know more about us & would feel the need to keep us mostly in the dark about their existence. The chances of all that coming together are way too tiny to take seriously.

My daughter & I watched the 4th kind shortly after it came out on video. We immediately discussed the fact that if any parts of that were true it seemed to sound a lot like ghostly activity, if someone had thought ghost or malevolent entity early on I bet it would have been a very different story.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
I have always thought aliens and ghosts to be two different things. I really don't want to use a movie as an example because even though they say it's based on "true events" they never tell you which parts they made up. After I had seen The Fourth Kind, I started to wonder if aliens can have the same abilities as a ghost or evil entity such as being able to possess a human being, project disembodied voices, and manifest themselves in holographic form or as something recognizable to a person. If you have seen the movie there were many points in which these abilities presented themselves as part of the "actual footage" It was very interesting as well as quite terrifying.
This really is a great topic for discussion, and I thank you for sharing your experience with us. ๐Ÿ˜Š
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
I personally feel the ghosts and aliens are two different enitities... Not all the time, mind you, but 99% of the time...
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
Personally, I fully believe most ghosts and aliens are just a different manifestation of the same phenomenon. These things can change shape at will and will appear to be whatever is the most advantageous to them at the time. They seem to feed off strong emotion, and fear is among the strongest of emotions.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
Bodhisattva: You certainly bring to light an interesting point worth discussing. I have experienced hypnagogic hallucinations in that borderline awake-asleep phase right before sleep paralysis. Fortunately I never actually got the paralysis part of it, just the hallucinations. There are a lot of theories about beings that can altar or use our brain waves to make us see, hear and feel things that really are not there. I think at least it is eye-opening to how fragile 'reality' really is for our limited human minds.

Tigerking: What you saw could have had any number of explanations, but I do agree that there have been some extremely strange and unexplained sightings of things such as you described. To quote a favorite movie of mine:

"But I guess I'd say if it is just us... Seems like an awful waste of space."
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
i have also heard that aliens are able to travel between dimensions. I don't think that they are ghosts, but I believe they are very similar. Actualy I think that the level of alien presence is way under rated. It's almost looked at as stupider than the spirit world to the ignorant. I have seen, not long ago, a group of stars (around ten to thirteen stars) traveling in a horizontal line going across the sky at about midnight. There were some of them darting back and foward as they raced away. They can't have been satellites because they were really moving and changing course like how jets do corkscrews. Might be something human, might be something alien. At the end of the day it was something
Bodhisattva (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
[at] DeviousAngel

That's very true, but I have also come across material which suggests UFOs and the like are also trans-dimensional. I don't think greys are from another planet just from another realm kind of like spirits and demons etc. This is consistent with the sleep paralysis phenomenon also, many people who see greys mention they are able to freeze the air around them, and the abductions are also experienced as though they are some kind of dream. I think they are able to pull your consciousness away causing you to have some kind of OBE or something. Who knows why they do it though, probably just a scare tactic.

What you say is very true, many texts such as the Quran mention Jinn (demons) taking on many different forms in order to scare people as well.

I just think there is quite a big connection between demons, greys, and other abrasive spirits that feed off of negativity.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
I do not think that ghosts and aliens are necessarily the same thing, but I do think that spirits can manifest in whatever way they feel you will be most afraid of them, particularly the ones that survive off of the fear emotion. At the point in time at which it appeared to you, you were most afraid of aliens, so that is how it showed up. I think it would have been the same thing if you were afraid of Freddie Kreuger or clowns. There was an episode of the X-Files that explored a similar concept, with a shape-shifting creature that manifested as its victims' worst fears.
darkfantum (44 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
i am intrested in alians and ghosts and have never thought they could be the same but now you have pointed it out they do seem quite simaler... Greys could actuauly be some kind of demon or something

Thanks I have learnt something new!
Bodhisattva (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think greys are more related to demons (possibly just a form they take) but they are definately a pitiful lot, very abrasive, but very weak once you realize they can't harm you.

I haven't been attacked for a while now but I often get a more subtle ringing noise which suggests something is hanging around. The phone has also started ringing with no one on the other end, very strange, but kind of funny in a way.

I think I might have a new friend hahaha, something is hanging around but it hasn't really harasses me.
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
aha! The ringing noise... Thats when you know it's no dream. Everytime I have a decent encounter with something the ringing is as loud as can be. And yep, no fear, no scare.
SugarySweetGirl (2 stories) (26 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
This is an interesting topic. I have also wondered if there is a connection between the two. Personally, at this point in my life, I don't really believe in aliens. Part of the reason is my Christian upbringing and the other half is because the thought they are real frightens me. Yet, oddly enough, alien stories and movies are my faves!:P I've wondered if ghost are really people that have been abducted and are roaming around in the alien universe, trying to get help, but I suppose that sounds silly, right? The thing that makes me think that's wrong is that humans can make connections with their lost love ones, like seeing their ghostly image in photos or recognising a scent of the deceased. So, that would mean they couldn't be aliens, right? Unless, like another poster said, they could be demonic?
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
[at] Bodisattva

Hi, thanks for sharing your story. I know a lot of people may disagree, but I am of the opinion that most Alien encounters ARE indeed to do with ghosts/spirits. And I have evidence to back it up. But its a very grey area.

As for your claim that ghosts are afraid of humans, with that I wholly agree. You see ghosts/spirits feed on the fear of a person, and when they meet someone who does NOT get scared of them easily, then they have no other option but to walk off! LOL! Believe it or not, I have met a few people who are just that - not scared oof ANYTHING!? I was in Bangladesh a few years ago, and a man form the village where I was staying related to me how he was coming back from fishing one night, when he came across a path that was known to be haunted. Others would take the route around that path at night, but not him! Anyway, he told me that as he was walking he heard this woman call him. He couldn't se anyone. Again IT called and then he looked up at the tree and saw this hideous creature, long shrivelled hair, eyes as red like boiling blood, and sharp teeth lining her hidous mouth (im crappoing myself just talking about it!) he knew it was a 'feratni' an evil she-demon (I believe him because so many people has encounters with demons in the villages). But instead of of running for dear life, he stood his ground. He had a small axe like object on him and he started chopping at the tree yelling at IT to come down and face him! (that guy had some balls!). And guess what? This hideous hag who in all honesty would give US nightmares, was begging to him to spare her life!

Another friend of mine moved into a new apartment, and soon after realised he was not alone! The entity would try and scare him, he would see it point blank in front of him in shadwo form, but far from being scared, he told it to pi** off! Which it did, not atraight away but a few days when it realised it could never scare him!? So its true that spirits ARE scared of humans... But people like my friend are rare, most people was crap themselves!

Thanks for sharing!
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
An American government commission came to a similar conclusion (I think it was the late 50s or early 60s, but it has been revived to some degree a few times since), though they said the aliens were demons (in the Judeo-Christian sense). I have always found it interesting that incidents with nearly identical events would be called fairy abduction in the 18th century & alien abduction in the 20th. I believe both kinds of events, and many "demon attack" accounts, are more likely attributed to some kind of spiritual being that could be in some way related to what we call ghosts. Though I find it difficult to speculate on their exact nature or motives. Interesting account and theory, thanks for sharing.
Kristina1001 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
I am having some problems at my house with ghosts. I am just beginning to learn how to sense ghosts, and I have a feeling that there is a poltergeist (I don't know how to spell it, but it is a 'noisy ghost'.) in my sister's playroom. It is quiet while my sister is playing in there, but I hear growls and thumping whenever I go near there to get something. Is there a way for me to get the, whatever it is, to let me cross the room? This is not my first time, because I have a guardian ghost, but he does not appear often.
Grimm-Reaper24 (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
if greys are really ghosties, then my apartment is full of them. But they all behave and generally leave me alone... Except for the few that will actually sit with me and watch cartoons or their animals who will get on the bed with me and fall asleep at my feet. Keep in mind I have no pets, so what else could it be that peacefully sleeps at my feet?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: