You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Spiritual Sexual Predators

Real Ghost Stories

Spiritual Sexual Predators

 

It seems like someone or something does not want me to tell this story. This is my second try. I must have pressed something I shouldn't have and the story disappeared. My story involves spiritual sexual predators.

My husband was an alcoholic and died when he was fairly young (52 years old). He had a stroke 5 years previous and then subsequently developed heart failure and cancer. He died two days before Christmas 1998.

I have felt walking on the bed for a while, I can't remember when it started. My daughter felt this also. My husband, while napping in his bed after his stroke would often tell me to get the cat out of the room. The cat was never in his room. He never believed in spirits. That is until the week before he entered the hospital for the last time. He was sitting at the edge of the bed shaken and pale. He said that something had just jumped on his bed. It must have been pretty strong for him to relay this message to me. That is when I realized that what I was experiencing was not in my head.

August 1, 1999 was the day I will never forget. I found myself in the midst of a frenzied sexual attack by spirits. I was scared beyond belief but I also was starving for attention. I prayed the whole time while submitting to their and my desires. I was resting in bed but was awake. The strange thing is that when I opened my eyes, the room had taken on a green glow, but quickly dissipated.

I was in ecstasy for 3 straight days. There was nothing else that I would think about. I realized at some point what I was doing and sought the help of a priest in a local parish. He just told me to do an act of contrition, and that was it. He didn't know how to deal with this.

Because I subconsciously don't seem to want to let this go, it has been going on for eight years now. But I still don't know what I am dealing with. Should I be afraid. At times I am terrified and will sleep in the living room with the light on, but this is rare.

Please, if someone can tell me what is really going on, I would appreciate it. I do want to tell you that one time I was half asleep and while this was happening I happened to see a reflection in the TV by me. I was a white swirl above my body.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, leocadia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Yvonne1969 (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-08)
Hello I Am glad to have found this site I have been going through this incubus for sometime now thought I was alone with it... Last night was the most recent for me to me it feels like an electric vibration and its really loud so I know when its here I try to stop it but it happens too fast I live alone and no matter where I move he finds me and no I am not running from him at all... For me I feel it happens to be when I am at my lowest point in life like really down & out I suppose my spirit is feeling weak? The sex part of this is really difficult for me to discuss because I thought who would ever believe me it feels weird to me, I am interested in connecting with someone to talk this stuff through? 😕 There is a part of me that wants to stop it but its a feeling like I have never had before it trips me out I don't use drugs I have an occasional drink... So if you want to chat please message me:)
shibuyapsychicresearch (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
trust me you maybe should have did what the priest told you to do maybe its the only way
And they will no longer disturb you anymore...
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
-leocadia-

It sounded like you were conflicted by the experience in your story. You need to decide if its a good or bad thing and act accordingly. If you like the feeling it gives you but you reject that it comes from an entity it will only give you a bigger headache. If you really don't like it, you must refuse to except any part of its advances and be done with it. If you even subconsciously decide you like it, then it will come back again and again most likely. Either give in or fight it off. Your life will probably be much easier afterwards. 😊
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
to Leocadia... If you would like to talk about this with other people that have the same thing happen to them (myself included), I have a forum here...

Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/

Where you will find others that share your experience. Some of us (myself included) like it, but the forum is open to anyone no matter how they feel about it.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
to Succubiluv...

You say "Clearing away desire from the subconscious is a big challenge, but it looks like leocadia will need to accomplish that by a sustained act of will power."

Why would leocadia need to clear desire from her subconscious? You speak as if leocadia has to get rid of her spirit lover/s, when in fact, the tone of her story indicates to me that she is ok with it/them, and really only wants to know what it/they are.

And to compare something as harmless as spirit sex to the horror of smoking just baffles me.

And this bit puzzles me as well...

"But reference sources on the subject encourage that it can be done."

Reference sources on the subject of clearing away desire? Reference sources on spirit sex?

I don't know of any reference sources for either of those subjects. This site right here is so far the best source of first-hand information pertaining to these sex spirits that I have found, and I think it's important to make sure that false ideas or information don't go unchallenged in the comments.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-13)
Clearing away desire from the subconscious is a big challenge, but it looks like leocadia will need to accomplish that by a sustained act of will power.
Might be as difficult to do as it is for some to quit smoking.
But reference sources on the subject encourage that it can be done.
Mightyflea (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-09)
Would you be willing to email me? I would love to corrispond with you about this. Please email. Themightyflea57 [at] yahoo.com. You have longest case I have ever heard of and I may have similar experiences to share with you.

Flea
Succubussed (guest)
+2
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Leocadia, I think that most people who acknowledge a particular religion will interpret this according to their religion. I don't think any religion has the answers, and so I would hesitate to believe any answer coming from the realm of someone else's faith.

You might be interested to know that I have had and am still having a very similar experience, although I am a male, and the entity/ghost/demon/spirit/invisible being/whatever/ that is having sex with me is female.

It's been going on for five years solid now, with I think an initial contact back in 1982.

I don't think these beings are "evil", and in fact I believe that the only harm they do is that the sex feels so indescribably good that it becomes an addiction that can interfere with regular life just as surely as any drug.

If you'd like to talk offlist about this, I would like to hear from you by email.
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I agree with Kim. Pray. I don't think what's going on is a good thing. Plus, be very careful when you do decide to get a new partner.
Cynric (14 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
your loneliness and longing for attention and pleasure seems to have attracted a contingent of incubi. Be careful in their nightly heat, but it seems that you are not being drained but still be careful.

A possible solution for this seems to be a new partner or husband/boyfriend that'll love you and care for you. Maybe by then their craving for you will be gone. But remember this before looking for a new companion, remember that they may get outraged by the sight of a human male consorting with you, tell this problem of yours to him when you feel ready to take the relationship to the next level, and warn him that his life might be in jeopardy once he starts living with you. Moving houses will do you no good, it'll only waste time, for they will follow you wherever they can.
Nebt (5 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
I would not encourage this. Evil entities often use things that seem harmless or pleasurable to trick you. Their behavior can turn on a dime. DO NOT allow this to continue. I am spiritually open minded. I take techniques of spiritual defense from a variety of cultures. The real key is to be straight forward. Tell them they are no longer allowed to touch you, interact with you and to get out of your home and life.
I don't mean to get personal, but you've been thinking, even hoping that this is your husband, haven't you?
Paulito67 (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-12)
That sounds really wierd. Paulito_985 [at] hotmail.com If anyone that can't get their stories published or somethong you can tell me them.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-28)
After reading everyone's story, they seem to have pleasureable experiences with these things. Not me. Mines hurts me before during and after he attacks me. Please let me know if you are able to speak to yours as I am able to have long conversations with mine...(NOT THAT I WANT TO). Thanks.
Angelorbs [at] yahoo.com
www.ghostslayergal [at] blogspot.com
caufeecake (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
I am currently researching a novel I want to write about this sort of thing. My idea was a woman who is so lost in a dead end marriage that she unexpectedly creates an incuba. This entity is born of her intense sadness and lonliness. Wondering if your are interested in exploring your situation with me. If not, I understand. Interested in how it started. Seems like I might want this to continue in my life if it came from intense sadness and aloneness like my character is experiencing.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-02)
It sounds as if you had a very rough few years with the alcoholism and subsequent stroke, I can empathize, I lived with an alcoholic in my family many, many years. I can also understand the need for affection and the desire for pleaseure, however, this is certainly not the way to deal with it.

It sounds like you are being used by incuba. These are demons that feed of the sexual acts with women (men can be used by sucuba). These demons will use and use you, eventually many vistims become ill and can even die as being used and worn down.

Pray, Pray pray. Take a Bible to bed with you., If you feel one advancing on you, read passages fcrom the Bible. John 3:16 is my favorite. Tell them in the name of God they are not welcome there, they have no control there and you are in control of your own body at all times! Be firm and do not let them frighten you any longer. It is time to gain control of your life back. Also, hang some crosses in your room.

God Bless!
ritza (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-29)
Thanks I'm glad you had a good laugh leocadia... But seriously I know what I'm asking for is creepy and maybe a little dangerous... But I'll keep you upated on my pathetic life... In the mean time leocadia, please include specific details in your sexual stories for freaks like me...
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
Ritza, you just made me laugh. Come to my place, maybe we can arrange something. I am just kidding of course. I would never want to be responsible for that. People so easily say Demons. I'm not sure if that is the case. Is anyone really sure? I am trying at the moment to learn morse code. Maybe people can communicate that way. I still think I would be afraid to try it though. Maybe I don't want to know.
ritza (2 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
u guys will probably think I'm crazy... But the more I read about sexual encounters with demons, the more I crave an experience... I love sex I crave it all day every day... And I ask God to free me from this addiction... But it still remains in me... And the sad thing is that I've been single for years... Masturbation is a big part of my life... Can anyone help me please...
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
That happened to my friend too! But she saw her grandfather in the tv lol. She guessed he was probally telling her he loves her and that he is all right. Nothing to be afraid of I think. But if it harrases you more times, then pray to God for help. Tell it to leave and like ebw9 said!
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I will. I am just a little worried that the spirit might try to go further. Thank you for your convidence. I will do my best.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
Sounds like you are in quite capable hands here. EBW9 you take good care of this young lady. I will talk with you on the other site.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
It's ok. One thing you can try is salt around your bed(must make a full circle), get rid of that pillow. Get a new pillow, pillow case and sheets, try to burn lavendar incense before bed, sleep with a crystal under your pillow. If those don't work. I have a few more suggestions you can try.
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I am not ignoring you. I need to buy a new mouse. I will talk to you tomorrow if you are available. Thanks.
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I'm sorry. I tried that chat room but I am not familiar with how to use it. I could not respond to your message. My mouse is also giving me a problem. I need a new one.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I would like to talk to you in more detail about this but the comment area is quite slow to respond. I am witch of now 10 years, I might be able to help but then again I have more to learn. Could you go to the chatroom feature on here and later you can post your finds or can I react you via e-mail?
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I live in an apartment that is small. I have two bedrooms. It happens in both rooms. In the living room too, but not as strong. I often hear some kind of din when this is happening. I have heard them call my name. I have heard sounds in my pillow, but not often. I am convinced that there is some kind of porthole where these beings can easily visit. Things have happened years before this... But not like this. I also think that these beings can manifest themselves more strongly when you are between consciousness and subconsiousness.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
When you feel there presence, ask them who they are and why are they choose to bother you. See what they say. Where are the attacks at? Which room of your house and so on.
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I pray every night before bed. I pray during the night when I wake up. I have asked Jesus for help when confronted with an especially evil being. He has always helped me in this instance. I am sure I am subconsciously keeping them here. I want to know who they are.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
If you want it to stop, give this a try, if it don't work I have other suggestions. Next time it starts to happen, imagin yourself pushes this away. Tell it to leave you alone and that it is not welcome there. If you are religious, use that to your advantage, ask god for help.
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I have craved attention my whole married life and hardly got any. So I guess you can say that I really did wish for attention. But I was not consciously wishing for attention when it started. My pre-widowed life was very stressful and I was enjoying my freedom.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled