You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Night Watch

Real Ghost Stories

Night Watch

 

My house is eerie beyond all compare. It's not old, but it's set far back off the road and has lots of antiques in it. It's also on a really old hunk of property, that used to be a farm where horses had perished. I know of a few spirits in my house, but there is one that I can't put my finger on, here's the story:

Every night, I feel a presence watching me standing in the small gap between my bed and my wall. If I turn over and face her she goes away. One night, that wasn't so. I was in that awkward stage of sleep where you are. I turned my television off and turned over to go to bed. I placed the pillow over my head, like I normally do, and dozed off. Then I noticed a cold, ominous, blue light. I opened my eyes and peered out from under the pillow.

There stood a girl in a white dress. I was paralyzed, as her eyes pierced through mine and sent chills down my back. Damn that was scary. Ever since then whenever I'm about to fall asleep I here a ringing, or a scream, and I feel a strong paranoia in my back. Also, I feel like I'm being watched.

Last night she was in my dream, and she was rotting, and with me at all times. In my dream she would stand about 20 feet away and glare at me with an empty stare, and have a sinister frown on her face with a sad look in her gaunt jaw. Right before I forced myself to wake, I turned around in the dream and she was behind me smiling. I forced my eyes open and from under the pillow I could see that icey blue light, and could imagine the gruesome face grinning down at me.

Can someone explain why this is going on PLEASE!?

Other hauntings by amzrox123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amzrox123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
amzrox,

I'd do a bit more than research the property for this one. Check into the towns histroy, see if there are any missing persons (about the age of the spirit you have seen) I get the impression (I feel...) that this may be the spirit of an individual who passed under 'odd' circumstances and her body was never found. Hear me out on this idea...

She first made herself know to you as a of 'feeling being watched', then she visually manifested to you... As she looked before... Well what ever happened to her. Now you've seen her in dreams and she's has been decaying... Showing you the passage of time and what it's done to her body. She realized you could see her and wants her body to be found... The look on her face in your dream comes from the fact that you don't seem to understand what she is trying to tell you.

This is just the 'impression' I get from reading the details you have provided. If you could provide more it would be great.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
ghostGuy (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
It seems you have at least two ghosts in the
House. The girl may not go until the adult (main) ghost leaves the premises. However, any communication
Is good whenever you can do it. The best time to do this is when you experience a occurrence.
You check the ghost out and vice versa. Give them
Respect as a person but let them know that the "living" arrangement isn't working out.
Also check for Emf pollution (google it). It can
Be a major contributor to the activity.
If this dosen't sound right, let me know what it is.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
thero has a point about the research. But I'd like to echo his question about the antiques. Many times a spirit will attach itself to a belonging of theirs that they were particularly fond of, and if it is not someone from your family, perhaps the antique came from an estate sale or even an inheritance. Good thing to check into either way.
Thanks for sharing.

Jav 😊
thero (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
Have you done any background research on your house or the land it was built on, in regards to any tragic deaths? You also mentioned antiques, have any of them been acquired from someone who inherited them after someone has died?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: