You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Dangerous Imaginary Friend

Real Ghost Stories

Dangerous Imaginary Friend

 

To start my story you need to know about my family. I have a son who is 4 years old and unfortunately, I am a single mother. My mom is very in touch with paranormal entities, spirits ect. I however have not recieved this "trait" but I am starting to assume my son is capable of seeing such... Things.

Now, I will just state that the following events are very full on, and that before this I did NOT believe in such capabilities of something that isn't human. That is why I was so hesitant at first.

Now, it was the middle of summer and we were just having a lazy day at home. We had the television on but pretty much on mute. Jayden (my son) was playing with some of his toys. When he started talking to someone. Saying things like 'C'mon Jack! You're the bad guy!" I just assumed that it was in association to the toys he was playing with. So I, like many others would, brushed it off.

Not a week later, I was just talking to Jayden about this dream he had the night before. It was him going away with a "friend". When I asked what the friend's name was he answered 'Jack'. But, being me I brushed it off as one of his toys. He kept mentioning this Jack person through the next few weeks, and after a while I just snapped and asked him who Jack was. He lifted his arm up and pointed behind me. He said something that made me jump; "Why don't you just ask him yourself?". This freaked me out, but I assumed it was just an imaginary friend.

The next day I had a friend over for lunch, and we were just talking when Jayden walked out. He was generally talking, or playing, but it was with "someone". My friend Tess asked him who he was talking to. He replied with "Jack". I was asking Tess if her daughter Alicia, who was now 14, ever had an imaginary friend and she told me she didn't but her sister's son had one that she thought was a spirit. From then on I was on the edge about this "Jack".

A week later Jayden was in his room yelling. So I ran upstairs, scared someone was in the house, with a knife in hand. When I got to Jayden's room there were blocks, toys, books and clothes everywhere. Jayden was in a horrible mood. I started asking him why he had messed his room up and he just sat there in silence. So I yelled "Clean it up. NOW!" and walked out. Jayden then yelled, "IT WAS JACK". I stormed right back into his room and screamed at him "It's wasn't Jack, because there is NO JACK."

Two days after the incident I walked upstairs to put Jayden's clothes in his drawers and found him standing on top of his cupboard. His cupboard is about a metre and a half high, so I was astounded he climbed up there. In a panic I yelled at him. "What are you doing? Get down!" He said to me, "Jack told me to jump. I have to be nice to Jack or he will hurt me."

It was that point that I realised maybe Jack wasn't so imaginary. I decided to put in a baby monitor, and if that failed I decided I'd put in a camera. I kept the monitor in the kitchen so I could hear it from a distance. I was at the dinner table when I heard the monitor start buzzing. Almost static, white noise. I could hear Jayden talk and then static would start, but every few seconds I could hear a voice. It was unclear and I couldn't understand what it was saying, but obviously Jayden could. I rushed upstairs and of course, he was playing with Jack. So I set up my camera and had the baby monitor running. I was going to find out what this was.

I was in the kitchen watching Jayden play, and saw blocks, toys and books all moving by themselves. I was frozen in fear, watching in panick. Jayden stood up and said "NO JACK. NO!". Jack must have been yelling because all of a sudden I heard a big booming voice over the monitor yell "I WILL HURT YOU."

Out of nowhere I heard a loud thud. This caused me to run. I sprinted up the stairs, yelling for my son. I found him crying on the floor of my bedroom, he was laying in pain in front of my cupboard. I comforted him and rushed to the car, I drove him down to the hospital where they found he had a broken rib and sprained wrist. After he had calmed down I asked him what happened.

He just told me, "Jack pushed me off of your cupboard."

That week I called the priest in to cleanse the house, and Jayden really seemed different, of course in a good way. He seemed to be very light in a way, and he also seemed not to be afraid of the house. 3 months later and he still hasn't mentioned Jack.

(I know it's hard to believe in this, but after talking to my mother, she seemed positive Jack was there, and she told me that there are demons looking to hurt people.)

Thank your for reading my story. Any help to if he returns? Any suggestion to what Jack was?

Also be careful if your child has any imaginary friends, make sure they check out.

Other hauntings by jetaimeteamo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jetaimeteamo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Clh182 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-06)
I think Jack moved into my house with my 2year old daughter. She says he's her friend but you can tell she's scared of him. I'm curious to know did any strange toys appear? There is an old Teddy bear I've never seen before that she brought to me today when she told me about Jack (who is always behind her) she says its jacks bear.
migelito23 (32 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-02)
I think it was a demon or evil spirit that was following
Your son. Bless your house in the name of jesus christ
To cast the demon or evil spirit into hell.
calebtty (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-14)
get your son a tiger's eye necklace it helps ward off evil. Hope this helps
Hope619 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-25)
Hey, I know this a while after your story, but this is IMPORTANT!

How old is your son now? You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable. I was asking because I want to know if he ever seemed droopy-eyed. "Jack" could be an Orb. They take energy from living things.

"Jack" could also be a VERY bad ghost. They could have died a painful way and take their anger on kids. They may go for younger children because they don't know to not listen. Keep an eye for your kid!

-Lex
Arithod (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
if jack comes back email me at nightbreed_504 [at] hotmail.com, jack would apear to be a melevolent spirit not a demon. However jack is still dangerous. I would sugest doing some research on the previos owners of the house and if you can reach any of them find out if they have had similar experiences. The more you know about jack the more you can protect yourself against it.
MattyDude2009 (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
That is pretty freaky! I have had a few spiritual experiences but nothing has ever hurt me. My family are quite susceptible when it comes to the spiritual realm. About 2 years ago, a woman called Nancy blessed me, she was a medium and she told me that my spiritual side comes from my mothers part of the family.

My niece has an imaginary friend called Chloe. Apparently, Chloe has brown hair and wears a purple dress! My sister is petrified, she isn't worries so much, it's just what she doesn't understand, frightens her. My sister also mentioned to me that my niece woke up screaming. When my sister ran to my nieces room, my niece had said that she had seen an old man with a hunch back walking towards her bed.
nightwatcher262 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-09)
Zan there are such things as ghosts, I'm not saying that the possibility of a demon is not out the window but saying that ghosts don't exist is a lie, I even know a friend who has a ghost at there house and I've talked to that ghost
Zan31989 (4 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
There is no such things as ghosts it was a demon and believe me on that there has never and will never be ghosts cause a demon can form in2 watever he can even poses your son so it's good to know you got a priest I'm a muslim I just turn on Quran and my whole life I have never seen a ghost but I have heard of demons and demons are real they can poses any animal you have in your house.
nightwatcher262 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
hiya, yea I still want kids always will, also sorry for not replying in like 2 months, been busy with another site and school
Oerath (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
Well, I'm a bit late to the conversation, but I wanted to say that Rook always gives good advice (from what I've seen) and also that I think redphx is most probably correct in his analysis of the entity "Jack"'s nature. Good luck!
ghostslaya (23 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
im a clearvoient I think jack is a demon or poltegyist if jack comes back I would get your priest to cleans the house again... Any more trouble contact me at ghostslaya93 [at] yahoo.com
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
redphx - typical... Sometimes it's daunting to read through all of the comments, especially right before going home from work! I will try to devote more time to doing so if I have questions. Thanks for your support...
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
Wardo - If you would have read the comments you'd have discovered that the video was lost. Read the comments to avoid repeat questions.

😊
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
So I didn't read through comments because there are so many of them. You mentioned video? Well, where is it!? Can we see? Thanks:p
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
I could only imagine how nerve racking this experience was. I have a daughter age 5 almost 6 and she used to see some gentle spirits when she was younger and those made my heart skip a beat. Ones that she use to wave to and blow kisses. She no longer does it any more. I'm glad you called a priest and he was able to take care of the problem.

❤ qt
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
Oh that is crappy that the video was lost! Well at any rate if you want some tips to teach your son about prtoection "boy style" let me know. I would be glad to give you some pointers. My son has used his "protection gear" twice and he says that it worked. ❤
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
Holy Crap! That must have been scary for you and your son. I'm happy that everything worked out and that you called in the priest to do the blessing. I agree with Javelina about continuing the blessings so that nothing goes wrong again. There are many good suggestions posted here so it would be good to try it and may I suggest that you try Rookdygin's method as it has work before for many posters here.

Something, that I have started doing is to burn incense around the house. Not only does it smell good but it will keep any evil entities away from the house.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
jetaimeteamo,
When did you move to the U.S.? And from what country do you originate? Is your mom a citizen or did she move here with you?

Lou
jetaimeteamo (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
nightwatcher262:
Yeah, I'm always really nervous when Jayden is playing that Jack is back!

Don't let it put you off having kids! They are really a joy, ghosts aside. 😆

Grace 😊
nightwatcher262 (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
i am 14 and it is quite scary that something like this would happen, I am glad though that this jack has apparently left, I obviously don't have kids but I want to have children someday so I can imagine how bad something like this would be
jetaimeteamo (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
rookdygin:
Thank you, that is exactly why I did not post the video to YouTube. I did ask Jayden about Jack today and he just seemed to not want to speak about it.

Just happy it's all finished, for now LOL! 😆

It was recording, but as I said earlier, the video was lost, as was a lot of my possesions, in rennovating.

Would have loved to post it!

Comments have been much appreciated. Another post will be up explaining some more!

Grace xx. ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
robertar,

Perhaps the O/P did not want to post it on YouTube. Not everybody is seeking attention... Some just want validation of what they experienced and do not wish, fame, fortune or to draw that kind of publicity to themselves.

Jetaimeteamo,

It would be very intresting if you happen to find that recording if you could post it for us here... That may help us to determine what may have been 'interacting' with your son.

Respectfully,

Rook
robertar (223 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
Please explain. Was the camera live, or a video recorder? Were you watching live AND recording? Pretty unusual to record objects moving by themselves. Hard to understand why this was not posted immediately to YouTube.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-04)
jetaimeteamo,

Thank you for sharing. I am glad a Priest was able to bless your home and things have calmed down.

Moongrim has offered his idea for help and I'll offer mine...it's a bit more detailed than his but I use it for my home and Family and others have found it useful...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated if anything else should happen.

Respectfully,

Rook
jetaimeteamo (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
Pjod:
I'm sorry, terrible describing LOL! He did walk out of the room, the playroom, that I had the camera set up.

I was questioned about the injuries but because I was so upset and shaken they did believe me when I said he had fallen upstairs. It does happen a lot, kids hurting themselves!

Thank you for the comment though! Hope this makes it clearer.

About the video:
I'm sorry, but I'm unsure of it's whereabouts because we had the house renovated and a lot of my stuff has been lost during the process.

Thank you for the responses! Grace xx.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
Demonic? Hardly.

Imaginary friends with physical abilities have been noted in folklore for millenia. But for you and your kid- I suggest cold iron.

Cold iron is a poetic and archaic term for iron, referring to the fact that it feels cold to the touch. In modern usage the term has been most associated with folkloric beliefs that iron could ward off ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other malevolent supernatural creatures.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore#Cold_iron
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
I have the same questions as Pjod. Thank God your little boy is ok and nothing serious happened to him! I agree with Jav. It would be very smart to do everything in your power to prevent this from ever happening again. Because if it was a demon it is going to wait for any chance it gets to come back. Thank you for sharing.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
OMG. I am really sorry this happened to your son. Please know that this was not a demon. This sounds like a little child playing with your boy. Think of "JACK" as a human boy, how would he behave? He would act like a little boy and do and say things that are a little rough. I am pleased that you called the priest to cleanse your house. Don't listen to people who speak of demons. That is not what you had at all. It was just a bad boy ghost.

Would it be too much of an intrustion if you could post your video? I would like to see it. If not I understand. I would be willing to give you my personal email to send to me if you didn't want it to be shown to the whole world.

Thanks for posting this. I can help you with some extra steps to get your house secure so jack doesn't come back. I would also ask you to speak to your mother about it.

We have a lot of members here who can help you if something like this comes back. Please also speak to your son and teach him how to protect himself. I can help you with this too. I just recently taught my step-son how to put up his "white light shield and sword" to make bad things get away from him. He is a sensetive more than I assumed because of his near death experience as a toddler.
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
Jetaimeteamo

Thankyou for sharing your story! WOW! That must have been a very unnerving experience?! I must commend you for your bravery in the face of such demonic goings on. And I say demonic becuase it is. A 'good' spirit would not get a child to jump off from a great height to injure his/her self.

Thank god you got rid of that evil little shi*!

Hope he never rears his ugly face near your son ever again!

Kindly.

MSL

PS do you still have the video of the moving objects? Now that would be a sight!
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-03)
[at] Poster below

?

What?

Mate, are you with us? I doubt the story above is about 'softwares' and 'mistakes' LOL!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: