You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Old Lady Of The House

Real Ghost Stories

The Old Lady Of The House

 

This is the second story that I have for you guys. These happened to me and couple my office mates.

After work KARLA invited us to have a drink at their place, we agreed because she said that it's her treat. When we got to their house, we looked around. The house is pretty old (not old as in it's broken), I mean old cause it's a vintage house or their ancestral house, we didn't feel anything strange about the house.

So we started drinking, we started to get noise.

Two of our office mates went to the comfort room. The comfort room is located at the end of a corridor at the left there is another door that leads to the kitchen.

When two our office mate is on their way the comfort room they saw an old lady that enter the comfort room. So what they did is wait for the old lady to come out but its already 5 minutes and nobody is coming out. The strange thing is they don't hear anything inside the comfort room. So they decided to ask the aunt of our office mate who is the old lady that went inside the comfort room. But to their surprise when the aunt of our office mate said that there is no old lady staying with them. They still went to the comfort room and when they open the comfort room there is nobody inside, they just looked at each other. After that they told us about the incident then we go on with our activity.

The second thing that happened is around 11 o'clock in the evening when Corey wanders to the kitchen to get some food. Everyone is sleeping except for us. When he got to the kitchen he saw an old lady that is standing in front of the counter looking at the other way. Corey run as fast as he can and shouted "THERE'S A GHOST, THERE'S A GHOST! We asked where. He told us that he saw it in the kitchen standing in front on the counter but when we check the kitchen nobody is there.

What we don't know that Cindy is sensitive to ghost (she can see ghost and feel them). She didn't tell us that when we got to the house she is already feeling something. So what we did is we explored the house, when we reach the living room she is now shaking and squeezing my arm.

I asked her why is she shaking and she didn't replied but suddenly she began to cry and this is freaking me out now so I ask her what's happening then she told us that "THE OLD LADY IS IN FRONT OF US STANDING IN FRONT OF THE PIANO THAT IS WHY SHE IS SHAKING".

After that we all went home later that night around 12 midnight.

So that's it thank you for reading my story.

And before I forgot I know that you will ask this "WHY IS SHE CRYING IS SHE SCARED?" NO, She is not scared and that is not the reason why she started to cry. While the old lady is standing in front of the piano it is looking on a picture then the old lady looked at her and she saw that the face of the old lady looked like the one in the picture. And the old lady is directly looking at her, and then the old lady just vanished.

We asked Karla who is the old lady on the picture she said that it's their GRANDMOTHER that passed away almost 3 years ago.

And also Cindy said that she saw the old lady ushering us nicely out of the house and waving goodbye.

Other hauntings by zerocool_29

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zerocool_29, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zerocool_29 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-05)
[at] grace: no Karla is not scared since it was his grandmothers ghost.
zerocool_29 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-05)
[at] Javelina: I agree with both of you. I think that it just want to welcome us.

It's very funny specially when is saw COREY'S reaction when he run and screaming THERE'S A GHOST, THERE'S A GHOST! 😆
jetaimeteamo (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-04)
That's really cool! Was Karla scared that there was a ghost?

Grace 😊
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-04)
Yeah scary yet funny. But you did not mention, about what age was the old lady? Does not Karla felt anything in their own house?

Thanks for sharing.

Mhalditah
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
zerocool_29: This a good example of a typical friendly kind of haunting that your friend's grandmother was doing. Haha as Javelina mentioned the walking into the comfort room does seems as though she was playing a trick. She confirmed herself to your friend by looking at the photo then looking at her. I think this is a great story.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
Sounds like a friendly spirit. She even waved as you were all leaving. I think she was playing a trick on your friends when she went into the comfort room. That's funny!

Jav 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: