You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: One Heck Of A Party

Real Ghost Stories

One Heck Of A Party

 

So, this is going to sound really strange and even I haven't been able to work out what really happened and I'm now four years older, post any ideas you have at the bottom.

This all started when I was 11 years old. My best friend, Sophie, was having a birthday party (just a small one) and she had invited myself, Tayla, Tahlia and Sasha, so altogether there was 5 of us. It was sleepover party so at about 10oclock (pm) we were bored and decided to play murder in the dark. (I'm not sure how many people know what that game is?) Anyway Tayla was it so we blindfolded her and stood her next to the light switch as it was her duty to turn it on and off. She pulled her blindfold down and gave us 5 seconds to think were to hide.

In this five seconds we never thought we just ran to an area that we wanted to hide in, in Sophie's room. Sophie decided to stand up on her end bed rail and wedge herself into a corner of the room (my personal favourie spot, they never found you). Sasha stood behind Sophie's bedside dresser, so that left me and Tahlia standing in the centre of the room.

I decided to hide in Sophie's closet. We had one rule reguarding the closet and that was that we weren't allowed to close it completely at any time in the game so as not to give away whether or not someone was hiding in there.

Anyway, so I ducked inside and pushed my way quietly to the back of the closet. At this point Tayla flicked the light switch and started counting really slowly"...1..."the only source of light I had was from a crack in the closet which is were the moonlight was seeping in.

"...2..." When Tayla said the word two my other friend walked into the closet. I believed it was Tahlia because when she walked in she gave more light and the silhouette was short like her and when they stood against me I could feel her breathing and I could feel her arm on mine. Sounds weird that I would know what my friends arm felt like but I was so sure it was Tahlia I spoke to her.

"Tugz (nickname), pssttt oi Tahlia get out, if your in here too she's going to find us and I don't want to be it!"

She didn't answer me so I was getting mad because I realy wanted to win this game. "3...4...5...6...7...8...9..." As soon as Tayla said nine Tahlia ran out of the closet chinking a coathanger as she left. I had to steady so it stopped making noise, otherwise Tayla would find me. "10! I'm coming!"

I waited for at least a minute then someone yelled "OUCH" so we had to turn the lights on. Turns out Sasha had stepped on Tahlia's hand because she hid under the dresser Sasha was behind.

I said "ohhh, so that's were you ended up hiding". At this point everyone looked confused.

"You know after you left the closet I was in?" I questioned. They all stared at me and said that each had seen where everyone was hiding in the room at all times and that I was the only one that had entered the closet.

I thought they were all pulling my leg but my bestfriend is a terrible liar and I can tell she's not lying about the fact that I was the only one who went in there. Plus it's four years later, she would have cracked and told me by now but they all swear on their life I was the only one in there. Help? What happened that night?

Other hauntings by Bonnie_13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bonnie_13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Bonnie_13 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
Thankyou guys, this has helped me a lot the only theory I really had was that it was my friends which I suppose is still possible but your opinions have opened my mind. 😁
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-07)
Bonnie_13: I don't think you will ever really find out what happened that night it may have been something paranormal but in my honest opinion it probably was one of your friends. Being young and playing around imagination is a strong factor in this, plus you mention that you actually felt her arm! That there is the keyword!🤔😊

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Grimm-Reaper24 (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-06)
you had a ghost or spirit trying to play along too, nothing to be afraid of, some ghosts that aren't repeating their actions before they died, will actually have an intelligence on a small level and try to interact and socialize with the living thinking that they're still alive themselves. I should know, I have ghosties that will sit on my lap or beside me and watch cartoons or listen to music with me. I may not see them but I can feel their presence.
gabbybolt (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-05)
This freaked me out.
There has to be a logical explanation.
😨:

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: