You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is There Something In My Own House?

Real Ghost Stories

Is There Something In My Own House?

 

My recent story that I wrote was a very recent one that has happened but I am going to tell you what has actually happened to me and my mum especially in my own house.

Story 1.

I was only about 13 or 14 and I was getting ready to go to bed. As I switched off the light and turned around I saw a shadow shaped as a little girl. I was scared but I thought I was imagining it.

The Next day I told my mum about what I saw and she just said it must of been my little sister so I shrugged it off and thought the same.

Until a couple of weeks later my mum had got up to go to the bathroom when she saw "what she thought was my little sister" run past into the bathroom. My mum waited for ages and shouted "are you ready in there" but no one answered her. So my mum got up to check to see if she was there as she reached the bathroom my little sister wasn't there and she didn't see her go back past her bedroom either?

My mum went into my sisters bedroom and she was fast asleep.

Story 2.

Another time was when all my family was sitting in the living room and I was on the floor.

My dog was in the hallway and he just started barking for no reason at all. I turned around and told him to be quiet, but as I looked where he was looking there was this weird dark figure standing on the stairs. As I looked my dog was still barking and growling, I didn't know what to think who or what could of this been?

After this I started to believe in it and I couldn't believe what I saw, but it made me even more believe because dogs can see and sense ghosts or paranormal stuff too. So that freaked me out even more.

Other hauntings by Murraymints

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Murraymints, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Murraymints (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-08)
Thanks guys:) Well actually our house is blessed anyways and even if you put holy water in your house the ghosts arent evil only some of them lol. I'm not a practising catholic either so I don't think so ha! Yeah dogs do sense stuff its weird isn't it? Like we have a third eye that only some people can see ghosts where dogs have it all the time:)
Yuyu161 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
Thank you for sharing your story;it's very interesting to read it;l do believe that dogs have some special ability to sense abnormal stuff;l had the similar experience before;l used to have a big dog at home;sometimes this dog was barking at night without reason;the interesting thing was that he was barking towards a corner as if he had found something there, but we all could not see anything, l did get scared that moment. Maybe sometimes spirits pass through your house; and your dog find it.
JimD (431 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
Hi;

I was unsure regarding the little girl figure, although I suspected the demonic. I thought it may have been infestation, but was unsure. Now, coupled with the dark figure, I'm sure it's demonic. My stock counsel is using Catrholic Holy water and saying "Jesus and Mary help me", even to yourself. I hope it gets better; poster, hang in there. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Murraymints (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
Thankyou for the comments. I still live in this house lol and things happen nearly everyday but not as much as they used to. We've tried many of time sto find out the history all we got was when the famine was here in ireland But we can't get anything else. Yeah I agree animals are very sensitive to abnormal things. Thanks guys
Grace x
Kristina1001 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-06)
I agree with what dragon storm 80 said. One of my friend's dogs barked for no reason, and that night she got in contact with a dog that passed away recently.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
Animals can definately have a very keen sense to these things, I completely believe that, and I am curious too if there were any other incidents in this house and if you ever found any information about it?
PebblesnBammbamm (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
Interesting, did anything else happen in that house, did you find out the history of it?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: