You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Always In The Darkness

Real Ghost Stories

Always In The Darkness

 

This is from when I was really young so I don't remember how old I was. It's something that I'll never forget and I know I didn't imagine this, since no one I know really believes my stories about it I thought I would publish it here.

I live on a small island named öland in Sweden, with my parents and it all began on a sunny day, my siblings and my dad were working outside, my mom was inside and I was in front of our garage and beside the garage is a narrow storage where we store our firewood for winter. I just spaced out for a bit and suddenly I heard my oldest brothers voice call my name from inside the storage witch stood open, obviously I looked up and paid attention to where the voice came from, it was all pitch black in there, the voice told me to come in there, I noticed something was off with my brothers voice, cause in the end of every meaning I could hear a darker rusty tone... I saw two red glowing eyes and at the same time it told me to come. I felt a horrible energy gushing from the storage, it felt as if I would be torn apart if I walked in there, I were terrified, I screamed and ran while I heard it's rusty laugh, inside my house and cried (I know that my brother were not in there).

The same thing happened twice, it always tried to lure me inside the storage imitating voices of my family members off course I already learned from the first time to not listen to it and get into my house fast... The last time I saw it was the scariest.

My cousins often come over to their cottage in our village in the summer, one day we were invited to a barbeque party at their place... We ate, talked and had fun together, when it was time to go home, it was dark outside and I played around while my family put on their shoes and said good bye, I don't remember if it called my name this time but it had followed me to my cousins and it "walked" (more like swayed) towards me, it was probably taller than my dad; it's glowing eyes came closer and closer and I tried to escape, my family didn't know what was going on with me since I ran and screamed towards them. Luckily I got inside and wept my eyeballs out.

I just wonder what that thing could have been. It wasn't something good from my opinion.

It seems to me it was only able to move inside darkness, for as I remember I never saw any body form, I saw only the glowing eyes. Even more I wonder what it wanted with me, why did it stop following me.

It would be good if anyone could know what it was.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BatsuTora, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BatsuTora (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
*nod nod*... I will write more stories eventually, I have been away for a year now thou ^^;... I have seen similar stories about shadowy figures with red eyes like the one I saw, so maybe i'll be able to find out what it is too some day ^^
radish54 (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
You did just fine. This might have been any of number of beings, none of which had good intentions for you.
The mimicry of family members voices - not a good development. Following your instincts probably kept you from harm.

If there are more historic events or recent manifestations, please do write more.
BatsuTora (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-06)
seems like I'm so bad at writing that even people HERE doesn't believe my experiences either... =__=; it's hard being me in this dull world.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: