You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Daughter Sees Them

Real Ghost Stories

My Daughter Sees Them

 

This happened when my daughter was I guess 2 or 3 years old in my Mom's previous house. I and my daughter moved to my Mom's house when I got separated and when my uncle (with his family) took over my grandma's house (they also took care of my grandma and grandpa). I am not close with my other uncle even his family, basically all my aunties and my mom doesn't like my uncle's wife because of her bad attitude. So I decided to move to my mom.

This incident happened on the month of November. My mom just told me about this when I got home from work.

One afternoon, she left my daughter sleeping inside her room and she did her usual household chores. She let her door room open so she can see if my daughter is already up. When she got tired, she sits on the chair fronting on her room. She was looking at my daughter. My daughter woke up and went outside the room and about to approach her. But my daughter suddenly stopped and looked at the living room on the couch and she pointed something. She then said to my mom: "Lola, look, its Lolo". (Lolo is grandfather) My mom looked at the couch but she saw nothing! Then she asked my daughter: "Chloe, who are you seeing right now?" My daughter looked at the couch again and said: "It's Lolo, he's sitting on the couch". Still pointing in our living room.

Mom was already petrified! They were the only ones left that time because my stepdad was at work and my siblings were in the school. She pulled Chloe near her and put my kid on her lap. She asked my daughter again: "Chloe, do you still see anyone on the couch?" My daughter looked again in the living room and said: "No, he already went away". Mom had goosebumps on what my daughter was telling her. We knew that my daughter calls ANYBODY that she seems old as grandpa or grandma. We do not know whom she saw but my Mom concluded that it maybe my stepdad's father. I was also thinking that it might be my grandpa's father (my great grandpa) who used to take care of me as well when I was baby.

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by mhalditah

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mhalditah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SamIAm1991 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-12)
Okayy... My friend just died saturday in a car accident. I never wear my seatbelt because of what happened to my other friend who also died in a car accident. I saw him on the side of the road where he died. I was slowing down and eventually came to a halt. He said buckle up. And said I'm always here. I told my dad and mom but they said that I was just grieving.
ktc96 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-12)
Thats just like my little sister. We had an uncle who died in 2005, when he was on his way toour house, and a drunk driver hit him dead on and killed him. One day we was sitting in the car and she told me and my mom that she saw my uncle in the front seat and to buckle the seat belt.
ghostslaya (23 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
it does need to be in a quiet place or you might atract the wrong spirits. Just talk to them. You also might be able to see them in your dreams
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
i see. But does it necessarily need to be in quiet place? How am I going to approach them? Would there be possible way that I can also see them?
ghostslaya (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
well what you want to do is try to focus your mind and contact them in a way that is through yor mind:) comment back 😁
darkfantum (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
there have been lots of cases were children have seen something or have invisable friends it is quite scary in some cases were these bad spirits that actualy harm them but in most cases the spirits are nice and leave them alone and some be friends with them

Darkfantum
mott35 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
I am the same way as mhalditah, in that I can feel and hear a lot of things but haven't had the sight yet. I would love to be able to see them but think it would also scare me... Our family are always watching over usm whether we see them or not. Kids seem to see them a lot easier before society says they are crazy and then stop...
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-08)
hi ghostlaya! So you have third eye? You know, sometimes I can feel and hear, but I think its not yet fully developed. Do you know how to open third eye?

Thanks for commenting and I am looking forward for everyone's answer!
ghostslaya (23 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-10-07)
great story I had the same thing happen to me when I was young and I remember it vividly, please contact me at ghostslaya93 [at] yahoo.com if anything else goes on id like to hear 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: