You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Black Out

Real Ghost Stories

Black Out

 

Backstory- About one or two years ago my uncle died from cancer. Now, he was close to everyone but especially my immediate family because we were always there to help him. When he was in the hospital no one but my immediate family would visit him. But anyway, back to the main story.

Just today, on October 5th, at around 8pm I was laying in my bed watching tv. The breaker in my room tripped. The only breaker to trip. While my breaker was tripped it was pitch black in my room. There was, yet another, bright flash in the center of my room. After the flash went away there was an orb, like in my other story, except this time the orb floated over to the opposite corner of my room. After a few seconds the orb manifested into what looked like my dead uncle. He was wearing what he wore during his funeral. A leather jacket with a white t-shirt and black pants. He slowly walked over to me and said "I'm fine, don't worry about me." And with that, he kissed me on the forehead, and moved his hand down over my eyes, and as he did that I blacked out or passed out I don't know which.

As I was blacked out I was hearing voices, like there was 20 people whispering very loudly in my ear. There was also a lot of bright lights which I don't exactly know what that meant. I woke up EXACTLY one hour after I blacked out. When I woke up there was this very strong comforting feeling that I have never felt before. As I am laying here writing this I am reminded of the good times we had with him and picturing him watching over us.

I love you Uncle Harvey, rest in peace.

Other hauntings by ultimaga95

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ultimaga95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-10)
Nysa brought up a very good point. Whereas it is possible that your uncle visited you, you may also have a condition that causes you to lose consciousness, and that is something that should not be played with. Just to be safe, I think you should visit a doctor and let them know what happened.
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-08)
I know ngute right after I woke up after this I'm like "I'm putting this on yourghoststories.com" lol
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-08)
Thank you for another story. I'm glad your uncle came to tell you he was ok. Your still very young and have had a lot of paranormal things happen to you. Chances are there will be many more, so you should find a way to come to terms with it and learn to appreciate your "gifts"
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-08)
Blacking out without a known physical cause & especially loosing consciousness for so long & accompanied by what could be a hallucination is something that needs checked out medically. Certain problems in the brain can cause hallucinations that stimulate the senses so strongly that you clearly see, hear & feel things as if they were really happening. What you saw should be relayed to the doctors you see, even though it is extremely unlikely they will believe you, so they can look for problems that can cause hallucinations.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: