You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Sex Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

My Sex Spirit

 

hey, this is my first post on this website, the reason why I have come to this site is, that I experienced the strangest thing I have ever experienced in my life on the 6/9 2011 / 4 days ago) I will start with a introduction

My name is Alex, I am 21 years old, and live in Denmark. 4 days ago from today, I experienced something very strange yet very pleasant. I was laying down in my bed, ready to sleep, and had only been laying there for about 10 min, when it happened. What happened is that I could start to feel something buzzing, up my foot and leg, put only very weak, and only up through the left leg.

At first I thought that it was just my leg going crazy, but I soon found out that it wasn't. It soon started to feel like "electricity " and vibrations, and it went straight for my groin. It keept coming from my legs up through my groin.

After I realized that this was not my own body making this feeling, I lied back to enjoy it, cause why not? As long as I kept laying still it got stronger, but if I moved it disappeared, and it was like, it had to start over again.

But after awhile, 30 minutes, I realized that it would not be able to " finish " me off itself, so I did, and it disappeared, all the next days up until today, it has been teasing me almost at all times, but only very light, so it's easy to deal with.

Only one time have it been close to make me orgasm, and from every time it does it, it becomes stronger and stronger and I can start to feel warm in my groin area, almost like if a girl was sitting on me. I know it's real cause today I asked it to touch my chest if it could hear me, and I felt buzzing all over my chest. And the buzzing keeps feeling more like hands from every time it happens.

The reason why I chose this site, is that I went in here through google, and read a article about a man who experienced the same thing as me, that's when I knew this was a real spirit doing this to me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheCollector, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

wintherkill (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
jeg er dansker og du skal modstå det du føler har lige lavet noget søgning og det er faglige sager du er I gang med det som nu rør dig suger lige frem energi ud af dig og medføre tidlig død så gør alt for at modstå...det er en slags demon og du skal bare jæge den væk
TheCollector (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
Thx for all the comments that I have received so far, very happy for them. This thing have been going on for awhile now, and I have come to the conclusion that this spirit is going to do me no harm, and over the weeks after I wrote my story the feeling started to get more feelable and I have felt hands and other body parts. In some cases it felt almost exactly like a "real" person made out of flesh. I'm a 100% sure that it is in fact a spirit because of all the places I have felt being touched, and I have tried to communicate with (her) but have not got any response yet, but at some point when things were getting hot I have heard a very silent moan, almost like a whispering, from that and what body parts I have felt I can conclude that it is a female spirit, but anyways THX too all for reading and helping me solving this, Merry Christmas! 😁
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
TheCollector

No disrespect intended but do you play any sport? Have you recently had a fall or hurt your lower back? What you describe about the sensations in your one leg sound like symptoms of sciatica. It presents like an electric buzzing sensation from the hip, back and "surrounding area", the thigh and down to the foot. Perhaps see a physiotherapist to discount injury to your sciatic nerve.

If it turns out to be an actual incubus, I would be guided by those who advise you to take action and protect yourself.

Sciatica sufferer
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
Hi, TheCollector,
Thank you for sharing about your experiences.
You are not alone in this; I've been having
Experiences with both Incubi and Succubi for
30+ years. And Incubuslover is right on the
Mark with his his comments.

Please feel free to email me at Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com if you'd like to
Have more info on these beings.

Be Well!
Succubusluver
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-28)
Hey TheCollector, I've experienced some things like you but I'm a female. The first time this happened to me was when I researched some things that happened when I had sleep paralysis. So as I researched I read through stories on this website and after sleep paralysis I got scared so started sleeping with the lights on, And one day I came home lied straight down into my bed and felt my whole legs vibrating, Like electric energy, So at first I thought it was me but it kept happening until I moved. So I kind of freaked out. Also, My bed would shake. Like somebody was slightly shaking it. I know it wasn't a earthquake or my imagination. But after my friend slept over (she's a wiccan believer) We researched and felt the bed shake during that night but 2 days after that the shaking stopped until yesterday... I haven't been on this site in a while until yesterday and once I read a sentence from one of the stories I felt my bed shake so I quickly got off the site but went back on 10 minutes later. So then the CRAZIEST thing happened to me this early morning. My dad decided to turn off my light, Knowing that I wouldn't sleep with it off, But I also had my tv on, So then I decided to try to sleep with it off, It was like almost 6 but it was still very dark. Then once I turned off the light, I felt this pressure on my stomach and then felt some sensation on my chest, I was like confused, Then I felt my inner thigh have electric energy, then it went through my body, And my whole body started to shake, Like a shiver but not cold. I don't know how to explain it but it was the most paranormal activity that happened to me. I wasn't scared but I guess nervous? Well yeah, I really don't know what to do.
incubuslover (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
don't listen to these comments. I have one of my own. Its nice and never hurts me. Just make sure it doesn't hurt you in anyway.:D have fun and enjoy it
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-10-14)
Why on earth would you allow it to have sex with you?! Thats one of the worst things you can do. If I were you I would tell it to stop before it's to late. These things very rarely turn out well. Next time it happen you should tell it to stop and to not come back. For all you know it could be a demon.
Scbsd (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
Thecollector, I have had some experience with a very similar phenomenon to what you describe, and have spoken with others who have also had something like this happen to them.

I think that you are dealing with some sort of invisible Being that wants sex with you. I believe that there is some species of invisible Beings that have sex with Humans and that you have attracted the attention of one of these creatures.

There is a forum where those of us who have this happen to them can talk about it without fear of being judged. If you would like to talk about this and maybe learn something about what is happening to you, then click on my username and click on the "web site address" that you'll find on my profile.

For what it's worth, you are very young, and from what I have experienced myself and seen happen with others, these Beings become quite attached to their Humans and if you continue to invite the attention of this Spirit, you may find that you have made a commitment that will last throughout your life and possibly beyond.

You're pretty young to be making a choice so final.

If you don't want to dedicate your romantic life to this Being, then my advice is to stop paying attention to it. Any attention you give her strengthens the connection.

Be aware that from what I have seen, these Beings do not take it well if you go back and forth in a decision to keep or reject them. Be sure you really want that when you decide either way.

I wish you success in whatever choice you make.
TheCollector (1 stories) (2 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
okay, thanks for the answers so far, I will do more research to try, and found out exactly what it is.
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
insanity. If I was being molested by an invisible force I wouldn't be enjoying it. That's messed up sonny jim. You should see a doctor. Because maybe you have some underlying issues here.
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
If your that intent on "getting off", why don't you find a person to help you out.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
I find it interesting that a lot of the stories I've read about sex spirits, start at the persons left foot and go up their leg.

Seriously though I 100% agree with Moongrim. And I do not see anything good comming out of encouraging this sex spirit.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
I don't suppose you have any pointers on how to 'invoke' or invite such things to occur more often, if not start such in the first place?

So are you here to seek help to prevent? Here to get it to 'complete' the actions? Or you're just here to brag?
Scorp2011 (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Collector--The mind is more than a computer that stores "facts." It stores perceptions and partial perceptions and seeks explanations for what it picks up. The mind is also a great motive-maker because it likes to believe it knows what's what.
Could it be a pinched or growing nerve? Much is going on, physiologically and psychologically, at your age, as most males can attest, and I don't believe we were all visited by spirits with a craving. It can does happen, though, and if you're inclined to be more reasonable than "lay back and enjoy," you can always ask the Greater Powers to guard and protect you from all evil. God knows I'm not even suggesting sex is evil. I'm talking protection against possessive spirits.
These are only a few thoughts. The wonderful thing about this site is that so many people contribute a rich cornucopeia of experiences, suggestions, and theories. Welcome. ~ James
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
I believe these sensations are coming from you, even if unconsciously. Your mind created a kind of sex toy for you by manifesting your sexual thoughts / desires. Obviously you can control it because it stems from you. I believe that is all these kinds of experiences are, and they become unpleasant only when (if) the person starts to feel guilt for some reason.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
It "sounds" cool, but maybe you should do some research on the succubus demon. There is no reason to believe that it is a demon, but just be wary okay? Sex spirits can sometimes be affiliated with that kind of thing.

This comment from bluefoxx01 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

New comments for this story have been disabled