You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Camera Investigation

Real Ghost Stories

Camera Investigation

 

We came to the conclusion early on that our house is haunted, so we investigated with a camera and ourselves. We began in the back bedroom, and encountered several different life-like figures. We saw a man's face outlined, including his eyes, a woman's body shape, staring eyes, several voices over the microphone saying 'GET OUT' and rough breathing. We went over all data several times to prove everything to be real. Then we went to the smallest bedroom, which lead to more physical ghosts. They would quickly walk by the camera, and when we got close to a "hot spot" they would push the camera away.

In our main hallway, there was a small girl floating in midair with her hands up and disappeared into the walls. And lastly, a woman in the cellar with red eyes and a robe on her head holding a globe looked directly at us when we came down, she looked ragged and poor.

We have been living here along time and about one year ago, a black shadow man followed Jeremy every where he went around the house. At first we did not believe him, but then we encountered the same thing. We do not know what any of this is and would like believers or anyone to give us advice as to what it may be.

We would appreciate the help. Thank you.

[note from the webmaster: the videos are not digital so they cannot be published on this page]

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jeremy and Jordan Osborne and Tiffany Lawson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cheshirecats (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
I am a part of a paranormal investigation team called Bluegrasscsi, based in central Kentucky. The website is www.Bluegrasscsi.org. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about an investigation of your home. Please contact us via the website or e mail me at cheshirecats4 [at] hotmail.com
ghostreader1000 (34 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
I want to make a correction on my comment I said in one part (I would anger them in any way) Please forgive me for the typing error. I meant to say would not again sorry for the error
ghostreader1000 (34 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Hey there guys I am Mike and I just want to say that it seems that these spirits do not want to be videotaped and messed with. I would anger them in any way possible.

I am a medium myself and have had paranormal experinces alot. First and formost find out everything you can on the history of the house who owned it before you and try to locate any living families who lived there before you did. If you can do that talk to the ones who lived there before you did. I mean the living people of course. Find out if anyone died in the house.

Kind of sounds like to me that maybe an occult was in the house at one time I could be wrong. If there was be extra careful the spirits that are there could if fact be dangerous if provoked. And for goodness sake do not try the quija board that is dangerous esp if the spirits are evil in some sense. Hope all goes well God Bless
curious_the_ghost (5 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
Hi Have you ever had anyone investigate? I mean with all this proof you should call GhostHunters (the guys/girls on Sci-Fi) to come out &investigate! Have these Spirits ever tried to harm you? Or do you feel threatned? Id say you if you want rid of them you could have the house blessed or simply ask them to leave but you have to be kind about this, they are Human2 just in Spirit form! Have you ever checked into who lived there in the past? Id say if there not bothering you just let it be and talk to them just like you would anyone else but if its bothering you just try to get a Priest/Pastor to come out and Bless the House! Good Luck!
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
You actually can get a digital video file made from a non-digital source (such as VHS). You can't do it by actually copying the data (like you would if you burned a CD), but you can resort to other methods (which would be similar to making a tape from a CD through the speakers by pressing 'record'). The only drawback to recording like this is the quality of the video takes a slight decrease, which is really not that bad of a disadvantage in this case. Think about it.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
You need to help those poor souls!

get them to cross over, get the local pastor to speak to them and get them to leave.

By the sounds of it, it sounds like a few of them are evil...
You gotta do something! Lol

God Bless
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2007-10-17)
I would say with that activity there are certainly some paranormal activities in you home, especially since you where able to capture all of this evidence. (To bad we can't view it also.)

I would say that those are there have not found peace by crossing over. There may be many reasons from all of the different sightings and sounds you have noted.

I would start by praying for them. Let them know they should cross over to find peace and to be happy. I would put at least one cross in each room and a Bible in the bed rooms. Say prayers aloud. This will at least hopely rid you of anything evil that may be present and help those that may be lost cross over.

If this is not within your belief system, there is a wonderful smudge ceremony listed on this site by Shane. You may also use smoky sun charged crystals.

Do you have any history on the house and/or the land that it is on?

Keep us posted.

God Bless!
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
I was waiting for the videos before publishing this story but they only have in the old VHS format, unfortunately. So here it goes, a little late.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: