You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Not Afraid Of An Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Not Afraid Of An Incubus?

 

This is a true story of a couple experiences I have had. The first one happened during the summer of my Senior year (basically a couple of months ago).

The only way I can fall asleep is if I'm on my stomach and one night I woke up around three in the morning. I was half awake when I heard an angry male voice whispering in my right ear. The voice was sort of raspy and his whispers were sharp. Freaked out I opened my eyes and stayed very still because I was afraid if I moved it would hurt me. While my eyes were open I could still hear the angry voice whispering in my ear. It continued for a couple more seconds then it stopped. Then I relaxed again and fell back asleep.

The next experience is what brought me to this site. Two weeks ago I was asleep and it was Tuesday so I had school. Well I set my alarm clock for 5:50 am so that way, when my alarm clock goes off I have to run across the room to press snooze and it helps prepare me for when I need to officially get up at 6:00am.

In this dream I was confessing to a preacher in a confessional about how a demon was following me and that I needed help. The Preist was talking to me but all I focus on was past him, the demon that I had been running from was walking toward me. The demon happened to look just like Gerard Butler in his late twenties (I find Gerard Butler extremely attractive). Right as he was about to reach me, my alarm went off and I jumped up and hit snooze so it would go off in ten minutes. My bed is really comfy in the mornings and I was laying there thinking about Gerard when I fell back asleep.

All of a sudden I woke up and felt some mysterious weight on my back (Like I said, I always fall asleep on my stomach). It was kissing/sucking on the back of neck and one of it's hands I think was holding one of my hands and the other was fondling my right breast. I was so scared I didn't even try to move. I was thinking; Am I going to die? What does it look like? Does it look like the demon from Insidious? It scared me but after a while I became calm and even fell back asleep. Then my alarm went off and it was gone, I walked over and turned it off and went on with my day as normal.

So do you think it was an Incubus? I happen to not have a very active sex life (virgin) and I don't date. Also I'm agnostic if that helps. Please give feed back? Do you think it will come back?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chevy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

CosmicFlare (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-11)
Irrelevant
Have you seen anime style images of an incubus - holding a sunflower and smiling warmly nice clothes too XD. Wow sure know how to make something unseen beautiful.
TRENTON84 (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
I agree with deb also you should try cleansing really helps and thank you for the info so me and my friends can think this and I will try to help the best I can.

God bless you Trenton ❤
debzinger (4 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
Chevy, I get so irritated at other people sometimes, even some of the so called well meaning for their lack of feeling. I agree with the person who said 'this is a human being for godsake!' You guys, if she's a virgin don't you think she wouldn't know what it feels like to be molested? Chevy, in my experience, if you don't like it, the being will get tired and move onto someone who does. There are some things you can do to chase him off... Holy water, salt and dragon's blood incense. Some people use frankenscence and myrrh incense. I believe you whole-heartedly. This phenomenon is now on the upswing and I don't know why. But I know you are not crazy...it's happening to too many people.
JimD (431 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
I don't think anyone should be forcibly touched against their will - ever. Next time this occurs, try saying (or just thinking to yourself, if you're too scared) "Jesus and Mary help me". If I'm correct, and it's demonic, you'll get a reaction. Also, Catholic Holy water on the bed helps a lot. I hop it stops and soon. You're not crazy; stay well and God bless you. Dukes2352atAol.com.
Jack_F84 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-16)
Hmm it could be, it certainly sounds like one, but I'm no expert. Don't mind some of the negative people on here, everyone experiences things and who are they to say otherwise? I wish you best of luck though. 😊
incubusoddid (1 stories) (4 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
chevy,

Next time it happens just try to relax. Chances are the incubus doesn't want to hurt you. I am currently being visited on a regular basic by a incubus so I do believe you although I myself do not have dreams about them. All I can say is try to say calm and try to communicate with the incubus and who knows you might start to enjoy your visits
tricia889 (4 stories) (23 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
Personally, I have dreams all the time that end in orgasms, I'm told I'm lucky, they seem to happen when I'm in that half awake half asleep area (prob stage 2), in this state you can have dreams and feel sensation as you aren't in REM and paralyzed. I can't say if that's what happened to you but it could definitely by sort of like a "wet" dream... Not a bad thing 😉.
Chevy (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Fanny it's fine. I just haven't slept well this week. I usually sleep like a log and am an easy going person but with my busy schedule and something creeping on me at night I just don't have the energy haha
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Checy, I never said I didn't believe you or that your story was a lie. I wasn't there. I can't possibly know that for sure. I simply stated that that was a lot of stuff to happen in a 10 minute period. If I thought it was fake I would have said just that. I don't beat around the bush. Sorry if you were offended.

Best,
Fanny ❤
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
No Moongrims right, she should buy herself a Hitache massager and massage to her hearts content, it will at least take care of her "Needs" and settle her down. 😁
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
on science. Science is in many ways similar to a religeon. It is a belief system yet it is very limited. It has the potential to reach high levels but we just arent that advanced yet. I agree that you could try get some proof by these means but don't be disappointed if you get nothing.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Chevy,

This is why I suggested documentation... It goes a long way of proveing... Even to ourselves... If something is really happening or not.

What are your 'feelings' when this thing begins to make contact... During contact... And afterwards? These are some of the things to write down as you collect your data.

If however you just want these things to stop happening I suggest this... It takes a couple of three days but I use it for my home and Family and others here have used it as well...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep a record of anything you feel 'relates' to this. Please do not let a few 'nay sayers' chase you away, there are many people here who care and will do their best to help you with this situation and with any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Chevy (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Thanks Rook but like the night after posting this more stuff happened and I'm starting to get really confused. Just because I'm a teenager doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't the truth and I'm started to feel disrespected that people aren't taking me seriously. I'm not talking about you directly, just the comments I have received in general. I know dream from reality, especially when my eyes are open and these occurrences start happening.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Chevy,

Do not give up on science... The only way to prove or disprove these things is by applying logic, documenting evidence and ruling out all 'normal' causes before anything else can be considered.

Based on what you have shared with us I have to agree with some of the others, even though you are not 'physicaly active' these sound like 'intense/vivid' dreams. Haveing said that however only you know for sure. A few things you may want to try in an attempt to 'capture' evidence could be setting up a voice recorder/camcorder to see if you can record any noises or video of what may be happening to you. Start a Journal... Record the events... And what your thoughts were just before/after each.

Please keep us updated, just having a place to 'talk' about these things may help.

Respectfully,

Rook
Chevy (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
Nysa/Fanny/Stephyw2001: I totally understand where your coming from. By the way I am not a Twilight fan and I never said I liked it. I don't care if you guys believe me or not but I know what happened. I have always been a person of science completely but now I'm only to some degree

Brittany Noel: Thanks for standing up for me XD

Scbsd: I never believed in the supernatural until now and I totally understand why you would think that.

Moongrim: Thanks but I don't really feel like zapping the crap outta my self haha:D

Tigerking: Thanks for that. I actually had another experience last night/morning. It was soo scary >.<
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
speculation. We'll at the end of the day, if this story is true. (don't worry what anyone says, you will know yourself if these things are real or not.) then that's not good. That's molestation. Forgive me but I gotta say "thats some twisted sheet".
Scbsd (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
Moongrym, have you ever used this (a Hitachi Muscle Massager) yourself to rid yourself of a Sex Spirit, or known anyone that did it?

Because from my own experience, using devices that send pulses of electricity along the nerve pathways of a Human Being can actually increase the connection between and Incubus/Succubus and a Human.

Please remember that there are real Human Beings at stake here and if you give them wrong advice you can cause serous harm.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
I think that the best thing you can do is purchase yourself a Hitachi Muscle Massager. Between the copper and electricity that it uses, you'll find that such a device 'properly applied' will do wonders to ward off incubi.
Scbsd (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
Chevy, for what it's worth, I think that what you experienced was a very normal sex dream that followed a regular dream.

I can understand your confusion, but being a teenager is a confusing time, and your desires can make your fantasies seem as real as the rest of life.
BrittanyNoel (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
I think you guys are being a little harsh... While I'll say it might not neccessarily be a demon/ghost/incubus, something could have caused this girl to feel this way, whether it was a continuation of the dream she was having or not. Your comments could encourage this young girl to automatically write off her experiences, causing it to get worse if it is indeed true! Just think about that... 😐
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
Yep, tweens are horny. I blame Twilight. 😜 Its perfectly normal to have fantasies while you're screwing around. I don't think we should be publicly sharing them though. Society's gone to Hell in a handbag!
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
I agree Nysa. Also it seems that ALL demons have an angry raspy voice. Is that a rule I missed? It seems like 10 minutes is a short amount of time to hit snooze, get back in bed, think about Gerard Butler, who is very hot, fall back alseep, wake up being molested by ghost, be scared and fall back asleep again... That's a lot for 10 minutes, just sayin'.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-13)
Teens are getting far more action than when I was young, & without all the work it takes to get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Call me suspicious, but I have noticed an unusual rash of "some kind of ghost / demon is doing sexual things to me & I like it" stories everywhere that people are able to post paranormal experiences. And I don't think it is suddenly that prevalent.

New comments for this story have been disabled