You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Abner's Haunted Ouija Investigation

Real Ghost Stories

Abner's Haunted Ouija Investigation

 

Southwest Paranormal Investigators Research Documentation Case Number: H445 Date: 15 July 2001 Investigation Conducted By: Stefan Markus, Kimberly Schmidt, Jason Sanchez, Carol and Charles Sanders, Leola Anne

Excellent ectoplasm pictures caught: http://www.thepsychicfair.com/hauntedouijaboard.html

Picture of Haunted Ouija 1 Picture of Haunted Ouija 2 Nature of Paranormal Activity: An Ouija board purchased in 1998 by Abner Williams showed signs of strong Spirit activity as early as April 2000. The board had been loaned to an underground vampire/goth cult in El Paso off and on from around July 1999-March 2000. A different investigation was conducted on Mr. Williams during the summer of 2000 which we feel is not related to the Ouija board (case H371). Abner kept no written records of the activities, but recollects that the phenomena started around October with noises like scratching and nibbling, then knockings, rappings and poundings, bells and tones, and growls.

On one occasion Mr. Williams' neighbor Leigh Fletcher heard loud noises which she described as a "heavy metal band rehearsing" with screams, loud pounding, and musician notes. Items began disappearing and then reappearing where he had already searched. Then began actual audio contact, with a man speaking to Mr. Williams while in bed, and children at his window singing nursery rhymes. At the same time, the board itself began moving, setting itself up, and even reappeared by the house when Mr. Williams attempted to throw it in the trash. On June 31, Mr. Williams requested an investigation to be started by SWP investigator Kimberly Schmidt. She found blood on the front of the board in two large thick spots. She also took around 30 photographs, two of which showed ectoplasm mists rising off the board. The board showed cold spots which were random. During the investigation, it is believed that Ms. Schmidt was overshadowed by a powerful malicious entity. She began to feel very poorly with severe headache and weakness.

Mr. Williams states that he began to see an older crone-like image being superimposed over Ms. Schmidt, the phenomena became stronger and stronger, until it seemed another woman was in the room with him, this frightened Mr. Williams, and he asked the investigation to be stopped. The next day he handed the board and a few other items to member Don K. While in Mr. Ks possession, he experienced a large hooded figure standing over his bed, night noises, and possibly an audio contact of a growling entity with Mr. K's son. On July 8, Stefan Markus, Jason Sanchez, and Carol and Charles Sanders also conducted some tests on the board. It was found that not only is there two spots of blood on the front of the board, but the back of the board is almost entirely covered in blood, some in thicker streaks. Two samples were taken for analysis (pending). There were also minute drops of blood on the outside of the box. More photographs were taken, one showing orb activity. No temperature variance was noted. SWP psychic Leola Anne conducted a spirit contact, and found a strong male entity who called himself at one point Bertram and at another point Mitchell B. The entity stated it wanted contact, wanted to communicate with other living beings, and also wanted blood. A weaker entity, female, unnamed, came through. She seemed very negative in nature and got pleasure from pinching Carol Sanders, who was present, but not active in the spirit contact.

Witnesses and background information: Abner Williams, SWP member, Don K, SWP member, Leigh Fletcher, neighbor Tests Conducted and Results: Temperature variances: in the first investigation, cold spots were found on the board itself. Blood was found in two large thick globs on the front of the board, over the entire back of the board, and in minute amounts on the box. Spirit contact: two entities, one male possibly Mitchell Bertram, one female, unnamed. Photographs Taken and Results: Two photographs taken in the first investigation showed ectoplasm mist, one in the second investigation showed orb activity. Notes: While Ouija boards are popular in the United States to "contact the deceased", in SWP investigations, there are more cases of common household items becoming haunted or the center of poltergeist or psychical energy. -J.S. Outcome of Investigation: The board has been transfered to Drake Nigro of Illinois. SWP members have already issued a warning which is necessary with the transfer of spiritually active goods. A clearing of the board was not desired. Privacy or Special Requests: Mr. Williams desired the spirit contact transcript to remain private because personal information which was disclosed during the seance. No other privacy requests.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jason Sanchez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Seatle_Love_123 (3 stories) (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-12)
I was reading that The Quija board was loaned to a group in El Paso, my grandmother lives there, and where she lives is the oldest part of the city, could it be that the board picked up the spirits there, when the cult borrowed it, I wonder what part of El Paso it was used in.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
Not a story, but my favourite, an investigation on an Ouija Board. This report tells everyone owning an Ouija Board must be careful with the spirit or he/she would end up with a poltergeist in the house with normal hauntings.

This is the best I've ever read in this website. Hope the Gods protect those owning an Ouija Board...
Unicorn (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
That story terrified me, and I love the scientific approach to its telling.
I've always wanted to use the Ouiji board, but at the same time, I'm far too terrified, and I know how dangerous it can be. That's why Ouiji stories are my favorites. I can still hear about what happened, but without actually having to be in danger myself. Ha! I bet that sounds terrible.
Anyway, loved the story, but (and no offense or anything) the images looked pretty photoshopped to me...
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
Dear Jason & SPI thank you for allowing me this,

Hello Shane,

No need to confirm your stance with me, I understand where you are coming from. Actually, I like both of your styles. It is what keeps life less boring and always ghostly refreshing.

Some of us like our fit a bit tight and some of us like our fit a bit loose like a goose. As for me, I keep trying to get a fit in the middle while trying to get to the other side in one whole piece. Duck, Duck, Duck, Gray Ghost. Bet ya' thought I was going to say Gray Duck! 😊

Quackers, --Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
Dear Abby,

You are right my friend. No offense was meant to Jason and his group. Just relaying what I felt when I read his story. Still feel that way. I guess I am not much of a clinical reading type person. I am however very impressed with how profesional his report and group seemed to be. No fooling around on their part.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
I am scared of the ouija board.It's too freaky. One point I found interesting was that the board was thrown out only to wind up back in the house! This was reported in another story and I thought it sounded kind of like it was added for a little extra scare, I didn't really believe it happened. Now I'm even more freaked about it. It was a really good story. Thanks.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
Dear Jason & SPI,

Though, hey Shane it may have been clinical, it was informative and to the point. It is obviously Jason's and SPI's reporting style, but I am sure they will welcome a different point of view and feedback as well. I mean nothing has to be set in stone or permanently attached to a planchette and a board forever.

Definitely, low level entities, an open invitation and an open door to the other side or dimensions unseen to human 3D physical eyes.

This story ought to help readers think twice before becoming a vampire and/or using a Ouiji Board. Everything has a responsibility and a consequence, be it be defined as good or bad.

It was good of you to share your business like, no nonsense Ouija board investigation here with myself and others who frequent this site. Thank you. I actually liked it. It was a different kind of reporting or storytelling style or energy imprint.

Look forward to more stories of future investigations. Peaceful Blessings and always may you and your investigative group be protected and safe. --Abby
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
That was an interesting story. The photos were amazing to. I feel bad that one of your member experienced not so nice ghosts. But with any investagtion, you'll have that maybe. 😜
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
Okay, interesting. I am glad you shared that with us. I think though you could have been a little less clinical though. While I read it I felt like I was reading an instruction manual instead of a ghost story. I am also glad you don't advocate the use of a ouija board. Once again thanks for sharing your story with us. It was informative.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: