You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Someone Trying To Contact Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Someone Trying To Contact Me?

 

First of all I will start off by saying, I am 100% true to these experiences, and what I'm about to tell you is the absolute truth of what I have experienced in the last few months. We live in a house that was built over 30 years ago, but nothing strange has happened to it prior to that time. One night, (this was in May) I missed my brother who was away for a month for work. So I went and slept in his bed. At about 2-3 o'clock in the morning, I open my eyes. The computer chair, which was supposed to be on the other side of the room, was right there in front of me, and as soon as I noticed it was there, it turned and faced me straight away. But nobody was sitting in it. I was scared, and fell back to sleep by hiding my face under the covers. In the morning, the chair was in it's original place. Another one, I went and lived with my grandparents in July [due to complications with the family], and I slept in my grandmother's bed while she was downstairs. The lights were on. My grandmother's bed is right next to the door, so the hallway lights would appear in her room. I open my eyes, and upside down, there's this face that is looking down on me. I saw it, it had a nose, eyes, lips, it was a face! And I was concentrating on it more and more, it disappeared. It wasn't my grandmother.

This one happened two weeks ago. I was in my room, listening to music on a late night, and I heard my brother call out my name. "Shannon!' it yelled. I turned down the music, looked at my door, and said 'James?' But no reply. So I went over and I thought James was playing a prank, yes, I was THAT positive that I heard something or someone call my name. But no one was there. So I went back in my room, closed the door and got back to what I was doing. Half an hour later, he says it again 'Shannon!' and this time I KNOW something is up. But he wasn't there. Nobody was there. Could I be hearing things? No. I know what I heard! What do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iamshannon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
Have you talked to your brother about these things? Perhaps he is trying to communicate with you when you are apart. Or maybe he is not trying but is thinking about you a lot & is unknowingly communicating with you (& looking in on you in the first 2 incidents) psychically without realizing it. You may find he "dreamed" about you sleeping in his bed & at your grandparents & heard your voice calling his name once when he was away from home. If that is the case you could consciously work on improving that communication if you wanted.
Vikstal (4 stories) (64 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
I'm thinking you're experiencing these things cause you miss your brother.
Doesn't sound paranormal to me.
Just call him more often to know he is okay and willcome and visit soon.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: