You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Invoking A Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Invoking A Demon

 

My fiance and I live together. Both of us share an interest in demonology but know better than buying an ouija board and getting into it. My father has warned me about them, saying if you cannot form a complete circle around it then it is not safe. I have practiced Satanism before, not Luciferism mind you, and never directed toward any Demon. One night we were feeling especially intrigued with the paranormal and decided to try to invoke the Goetic demon Baal, or Beelzebub. Goetic demons are seen as gods to some cultures and are supposed to be remotely in-aggressive towards humans to my research and understandings. They have helped humans before through predictions and insights. That night we had drawn his sigil, set up a scrying mirror, and I gave a small blood offering to get it to summon. We felt its presence for a few minutes and then it was gone, so I assumed it was disinterested.

This is why my experiences so far have surprised me. I was falling asleep next to Andrew, my fiance, and we were trying to scare each other by making growling sounds. Well I was falling asleep after we stopped and something made physical contact with me; it grabbed my foot! I asked him if he did it in all seriousness and he told me no. He also told me that night he heard a low growling noise after I had fallen asleep. Two nights later, my fiance and I were laying outside on a sheet cuddling, looking at the stars, and having a smoke. We kept hearing footsteps in the fallen leaves. Every time we would look over toward it, it would stop. And the second we continued our conversation it would begin again. The most recent of my experiences has actually spooked me a little.

I have had constant sleep paralysis throughout my entire life. When I have sleep paralysis I can only move slightly but after a few seconds of trying it stops. I have never had my eyes open during sleep paralysis before as well. I woke up tonight, completely conscious in something that can't compare to sleep paralysis. I woke up, stared at the ceiling and knew I had to get up. I felt something pulling me back into sleep, pulling my eyes back shut. I stopped breathing during one of my dreams. I tried to wake up and to move my feet to get out of it, which usually works. But it felt different, it felt as if something was pulling them back downwards defying me. My eyes were twitching and I felt as if I was having a seizure. I won, I broke out of it and got up immediately. I noticed that I was walking kind of funny but I left the room. Nothing else has happened so far but I will be typing up more entries as it happens. Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BritxBrat666, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

crecentblue03 (151 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
Well first I would like to share that satan is not nor was he ever a angel. After the first man was created (Adam) all the angels were orderd by God to bow down but Iblis (Satan) did not. He said"why should I bow down to that which is made out clay when I am made out of smokeless fire".This means that satan is a jinn because they are made of smokeless fire where as angels on the other hand are made of pure light they do not have free will so they don't disobey God. This the proof that he is not nor was he ever an angel but, a jinn and like man has free will. My advise research it and also do a house cleansing and you will have to invite the light and you should ask God for help. Wish you the best thanks for sharing!
Oerath (30 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
[at] geetha50 The difference between Satanism and Luciferism (as I understand it) is generally taken as such: Satanism is basically an extreme form of atheism which only acknowledges the self as a power in the world and uses the metaphor of Satan as the Challenger or Opposer to represent one's place in the world and relation to religion. Luciferism is the actual worship of Lucifer, though under the assumption that he is not evil but actually a force for free will. Make of it what you will. Hope that helps.

As for Demons... Well I'm not Christian so other people here will likely disagree with me. Demons are non-human spiritual entities which have (as a group, not necessarily individually) existed since time immemorial. They are external to a person's psyche and generally associated with certain concepts or aspects of the world. I am torn between the idea that they are extra-dimensional beings which exist on the fringes of our reality, or that they are free floating constructs created by humanity's collective consciousness. They are generally considered to be destructive or malevolent, though that may just be because people attribute malevolent energies to them because people as a whole tend to externalize evil.
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
The one thing I will add to this is that if you did invoke/evoke or even take place/observe such a ritual with another (IE: you didn't do it, but where there) it is not uncommon to experience strange events for a small amount of time afterwards. My husband has in the past, evoked the "assistance" of Goetic enties before. In one such event, I did not partake in the ritual, but was merely an observer and enegry bank for him to draw from. After all was said and done, he expeirenced nothing, but for a week I noticed odd occurances (shadows, footsteps, a voice) and then it stopped. At this time, if I was in one of my normal abodes (IE: old haunted apts) I would have just attributed it to those, but for this week we were out of town and staying at family. The location had never before shown activity and after that week, never again. If you continue to have odd occurances, I suggest you proform a bandishment & cleasing. Hope things settle down for you shortly.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
To BritxBrat666,
I think you should try Rook's suggestion and see what happens? I'm not going to say that what you did was wrong because I don't know anything about the faith you practice but I suggest that you be careful of whatever you do. I have to give you credit for not using the Ouija board.

To BritxBrat666 and all of the other posters,
Living in a multicultural country like Canada has provided me with the ability to see different cultures and also living with a family who has relatives who practice many different faiths, I have personally seen the practices they do but that doesn't mean that I know everything and I'm in the process of always learning new things. With that being said, I would like to know more about this Satanism practice (for lack of a better word). Also, what's the difference between Satanism and Luciferism? I know that in the Bible it says that Lucifer was an angel who defied God and he was banished from the Kingdom. When he came down, he changed his name to Satan. Also, that many angels followed Lucifer and that's why they are called Demons. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just like to know more about this faith.
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-10-22)
Oujia boards are not a game. They are not fun. This happens way to often. People go goofing off with a oujia board hoping something happens then get scared and upset when it does happen. And then you go giving it an offering. Why don't you just stop messing around with things that you don't know about. It sounds like most of this is just you imagination anyways. The grabbing of your foot and the growling. 😠
Oerath (30 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
As usual Rook is the most helpful, though in this case his cleansing ritual may or may not be enough. He is certainly correct about the importance of a Banishment. Generally they are spelled out in the source from whence came the invocation ritual. If not it is possible to construct your own, though that takes quite a bit of planning and energy (and in your case likely some research as well). I would try the cleansing ritual first, and go from there.

This comment from redphx is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
redphx, wow could have been any harsher in your comments? I get that you have a strong opinion on the matter, but telling the op you personally want her to be taught a lesson is just plain mean. Get off your high horse, after all you invited your demon house guest without telling your husband... Bet he loved that.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
Yup those trolls! I gave Rook a point up! Share the Karma love ❤ lol
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
red: Seems we have a "karma" bandit 😆...You know how that goes!...They'll get bored pretty soon, or run out of votes...
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
Why did someone give Rook a down point? He didn't say anything wrong and was really the only who helped. What the hell is wrong with people?

Luna - there is nothing wrong with people studying demons. The problem comes when people "invoke" them. I think it's silly when someone does something intentionally and then they realize what they did was wrong and now they want to get rid of it. These two in the story were playing. They were not taking it seriously and making growling noises. I mean come on? Is that what adults do when they are messing around with something as serious as demons? THey are to be respected.
Luna0794 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
I have a friend who is into demonology. She says they are not the things people usually think of when people say demons. I texted her about what you said happened to you and she said that it is not unusual for her to feel a presence for a few weeks after she invokes but nothing bad has ever happened to her or her sister who also invokes them. Do you know other people who also do this? Maybe you could talk to them about it. Oh and she said don't tell it to leave or anything like that because it is disrespectful.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-10-20)
BritxBrat666,

You say..."One night we were feeling especially intrigued with the paranormal and decided to try to invoke the Goetic demon Baal, or Beelzebub."

It seems to me that in order to do this you had access to an invocation ritual... That is a wonderful start... Did you (do you) have access to the Banishment Ritual? If your going to 'call something' you really should know how and be prepared to 'hang up' on it as well.

The 'lectures' have started... I'll just say that D/A is refering to something like this. It by no menas takes the place of a proper banishment directed towards the 'entity' that has been directly invoked but it may help...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated and I wish you the best in your Endeavors to get rid of whatever is there.

Respectfully,

Rook
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
Ok. First of all I don't really know what the hell you think you are doing. You don't. IF you knew anything about anything you would know that Lucifer is NOT a demon. He is still an angel. He has always been an angel and always will be an angel. You can't change your species just because you have a bad attitude. Now in saying that... The reason people think that Lucifer is a demon or "LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD" roll-eyes. Is because it was written by a human in a book that is called the Bible. Demons and angels have been sorta trapped in human stories. Other humans believe these stories and put them inside their religions. Satanism is no different than Christianity. They are both belief systems that were invented by humans to control. Naturally other like minded humans joined in. I think that ALL religions are a form of cult practice. Christians or just as judgmental as satanists. Their morals and values are different but at the heart of each person their belief is that everyone else should believe what they do thus making them buddies in the same judgmental boat.

Now you like demons do you? If you understand the species of the demon you wouldn't be so inclined to screw around with them. Sure most demons are disinterested in playing with humans. But you should know that there are some who, when given the opportunity, will take advantage of the fact you gave them entry into your house. So now you don't want to sleep where you just crapped. Sorry that sucks to be you. You made your bed now you lie in it. Hopefully whatever you invited into your home will suddenly become disinterested and leave you alone. Personally I hope they teach you a lesson before they leave. Demons are very very strong and they will hurt you if they want to. Also note that you probably didn't get the demon you were summoning. Any of the species will take advantage and pretend to be anything you want them to be just so they can screw with you.

Now there is a way to get rid of them. Sadly my friend came to stay at my house not too long ago and my husband didn't know that I invited him to stay. Well my husband felt attacked by my demon friend and he rudely cast him out of my house using white light. But since you like the dark I don't know how you are ever going to use the light. You need to make up your mind right now. Do you want to be dark and live with your new house guest who may potentionally hurt you because you guys are not established friends or do you want to embrace the light and never look back? See I live in the light but I do a have friend that is a demon. He will NEVER hurt me and he has protected me a few times. My husband though is not on his good list. But my point is this. I can have friends who are from a lower vibration because I know in my heart that I can protect myself with the white light and I know where I stand when it comes to which vibration I want to live in. You seem to embrace the dark and all that comes with it. So good luck to you and your fiance. You are not going to find anything nice where you are and I hope that you look towards the light. It will be ready for you when you are ready to use it. Know that it is there for you when you are getting your asshat handed to you from your demon guests.
Redninja (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
This sounds pretty dangerous. I think its gone to get worse if you don't seek help immediately. You should have your house blessed because you usually can't ask a demon to leave like its a human spirit. I hope things get better.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
Its ok if I get negative karma points 😊. I'm always going to give my honest and genuine opinions not matter what the "popular " things are to say on this site. My first priority is to help if I can.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
I'm honestly confused. You invited/invoked this "demon" (in your own words), and now that its scaring you, you want advice on how to make it stop scaring you. Like I said before no matter what you beliefs are you should always be cautious when dealing with the paranormal, its not a game. If you were a Christian I would say the exact same thing. Thank you for sharing with us and please keep us posted. The very best of luck to you 😊
loca_mocha (4 stories) (32 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
I agree with most of the people that have commented, try asking or better yet demanding it leave and wait maybe a week or so. If stuff keeps happening, then have some one do a cleaning ritual. You can also try wearing steel jewelry. I have heard that helps 😊. Keep us posted if anything else happens! ❤
pratekya (29 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
I'm guessing you'll dismiss what I'm saying, but reading your post makes me feel like I'm listening to someone talk about how much fun it is to play with a flamethrower while surrounded by explosives and fields of dead grass. No amount of 'white magic' or 'protective circles' or whatever can fully prevent you from great harm when dealing with these things.
Hamza212 (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
wow, that sounds so dangerous, just do a cleansing ritual and hope for the best. 😁
ngute80 (220 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
DeviousAngel is right. I would like to add some things though. You are still young and I do not think its wise to dabble in things like that. When anyone invokes or invites spirits or demons ext (regardless of their beliefs or relgion), they are asking for whatever may follow. Just be careful when dealing with these things and use better judgement. Goos luck with everything.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
When you performed this ritual did you use the word invoke or evoke? Some believe that invoking invites a god to put some of it's energy into you. That could be what you were feeling. Either way that energy is thought to dwindle after awhile, we simply can't hold onto it, in us or around us very long. If it continues you could have another ritual making your request more specific, sort of clarifying what you want. But I don't know much about that god (aka demon), so if the energy is not known to be reliable for granting requests with no tricks, I would not do it. Since you said you are interested in demonology I am not sure what your beliefs encompass but you could evoke a god that is a little less volatile. Have you heard of the Necronomicon Spellbook? Some say H.P. Lovecraft made it up, others that he found ancient information, but some believe it is actually a "new" way of tapping into entities that have always existed. I cannot say, but it does have several rituals for evoking entities / demons / gods that are thought to be helpful in specific areas. Maybe one of those rituals could help you out. But like I said, it is likely the activity will die down & then end.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-19)
Hello, and thank you for sharing your story. I just want to warn you in advance that I am sure there will be a lot of people giving you flak for your beliefs. Hopefully others will be able to stay open minded. Anyway, I think that you may have possibly stirred some kind of spirit that was interested in you, but not necessarily the entity that you sought to invoke. Firstly, you can try asking it politely to leave, or if you can do something for it, or else it needs to stop scaring you. If it continues, try performing a cleansing ritual in your home and on yourselves. There are several ways to do that, which I will not go into but I will leave that to others or to you for your own research. I hope you have success with that, and please let us know how things develop.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: