You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ivy The Trailer Park Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Ivy The Trailer Park Ghost

 

My second encounter started back in 4th grade (keep in mind I am 18 now and graduated last June) Me and my parents were tight on money so we moved into a old trailer. My dad fixed up the trailer but got it running. So a few days went by and I started hearing about the person who lived in my trailer before me.

The person was a man named Ivy, this mean old man who was abusive to his dogs and was overall a bad guy. He one day had a heart attack and died in the living room.

So one night my two dogs slept in my room, I was just about to fall asleep when I heard foot steps too light for my heavy set family. I kept hearing foot steps and one night my little brother (we shared bunk beds) woke up and saw an orb float over me then fly over above our toy chest.

I once was very thirsty and went to get a glass of water, when I walked out I saw a black figure on my couch. Terrified I quietly said "Mom...?" The figure looked at me and I ran back to my room scared. I still heard foot steps until the day we moved. This was only my second experience and got me more into the paranormal.

I'm not sure if the people who live in that trailer have ever seen Ivy's ghost. Maybe the legend spooked me into seeing and hearing things. I believe I saw something and my brother would back me up.

But one odd thing is it only seemed to happen at night, not sure why but I only got a weird feeling during the day like I was in someone else's house. My younger dog and my older dog barked so much that they had to be in my room at night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Redsoul18, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jrthompson (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
Just like my dog, velvet, she sometimes acts weird in my house too, and I believe it because of the paranomal too.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-22)
Redsoul18,
Now that's funny! 😆 😆 Hitting the mean old guy with a snowball! Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

Jav 😊
Redsoul18 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-22)
[at] Javelina: Yea, the trailer was really run down. So maybe my dad fixing it up brought up Ivy. My oldest dog never seemed to really like being inside even in the winter. I think I might have got the ghost with a snowball because I remember playing outside during the winter with my little brother. I saw a figure inside thinking it was him and threw a snowball at it.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-22)
Redsoul18,
Welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing.
This sounds pretty legitimate to me. Plus, I always trust my dogs, they've never steered me wrong.

Jav

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: