You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Get Out!

Real Ghost Stories

Get Out!

 

I am about to turn 15 now, so I am still in the same house as that other story I posted. Last night I was sitting down on my couch while my parents and their friend were drinking outside while watching my brothers. I was watching television and I heard my bedroom door open and someone walk out. I knew no one was in the house because our doors creek. Well they came down the stairs and into my living room and I felt the couch cushion bend down. Then right in my ear, someone said "I am warning you. Robert won't be happy with you..." It was a woman's voice. So I did what my friend told me to do and I responded with a "Why?". I heard the footsteps run out of the room. I was furious. It was the man who had killed himself and his wife. She was telling me that it was my "curfew". I ran into my room and I turned off my light. Then I heard a loud bang in my closet. A man's voice said to me really loud "Get out"! So I did what it told me to do and I ran upstairs to my den. I sat there on the computer playing on millsberry (yeah so what I play on a kids site. I get bored.) I need help do I tell it to go away or do I deal with the presence and just be scared for the rest of my life in that room.

Other hauntings by aleycat1090

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aleycat1090, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

margierules (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-16)
wow. I suggust you do something for the man. Say something like "who are you? Why are you mad? Is this your room?" then, like if its an older man, try to get on his good side. I just read a story about a person who made friends with a teenage boy who hung himself in their house. Try to make friends with this ghost. πŸ˜‰
nowimangry12 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
That is very unusual. Try making conversation with the lady. But don't make the man angry. See if the lady will tell you why hes angry and wants you out. If she doesn't answer, then politely make conversation with the man. If he threatens you get away quick. πŸ˜‰
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-09)
the woman want you to get out because the man will be angry...

Be thankful for he didn't do something to you...

Don't go to that house again or you must blessed the house so they will get out of YOUR house...

Just advice... 😊 😊 😊
Tyco360 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
Call him out show know fear watch a couple superhero movies to build up courage than challenge it say some thing like "I have GOD on my side and we're not afraid of you!" Blessing will help to.
givemeaname (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
dont let him scare you they feed off fear. If he stole your room tell him "It's my room and I have every right to be here" then again that may just make him angry and try to hurt you but maybe... Try to communicate with them a little bit better and be persistent about it.
twichie (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
okay,
what you should do is all of the above- pray, tell it to leave you alone, ect...
once I even got some answers from a spirit, apperently it was one of my ancestors that followed the stronger ones in the family and protected them- this however would wake me up in the middle of the night and say it loved me, ect... Being the person that I am- I told it to leave me alone, three weeks later when my lil bro cracked his scull open I saw her neling next to him and holding his wound...
so whatever you think is best, do it...
best of luck ❀
or...
Ich Hoffnung lΓΆst du dein Problem mit heraus schmerzt und die Hilfe der Lordhand giude/du
(I hope you solve your problem with out pain and the lords hand giude/ help you) 😁
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
Just follow along agree with them and if possible get as many questions you can ask... And see what they say... But the best thing to do is to just pray because nothing overpowers God... If you don't like the sound of them put your hands on your ears and pray LOUD!...So that all you can here is yourself praying... I do that when I don't want to hear spirits talking... Because I experience a lot of that, and yes it does scare me! πŸ˜• 😐
God Bless! ❀
-Sabrina
reilly (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-17)
Pray. They're just demons, and only God has power over them. Telling them to leave might make them shut up, but in the long run they'll just make you paranoid etc, unless you can trust God about the ordeal.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
I agree with EBW9, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Best to follow the advise she has given. Just remember to not antagonize the spirit.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
Telling it to leave firmly doesn't work sometimes. I suggest that you bless that house and if that doesn't work, get a medium to find out what the ghost means and help it leave.
Blessings to you.
Unicorn (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
I've always heard that telling the presence, very firmly, to leave you alone is very effective.
Make sure your voice is strong and clear, and that it's very clear that you want it to leave you alone forever.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: