You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: To See Is To Believe

Real Ghost Stories

To See Is To Believe

 

We are a common family who rented an apartment somewhere in Quezon City. And luckily, we bought a permanent residential place somewhere in Fairview, Quezon City. Durung my High School years, mostly a decade ago. When we were still renting our aparment somewher in V.Luna, Quezon City. I really understand the meaning of "To see is to believe".

It occured late night around 2-3 oรงlock in the morning. That was the time when I woke up to take a pee and sometimes drink a glass of water and return to my sleep. At that time instead of going in the CR, I found the "Arinola" that was used by my Mother & Sister (They adopted it on my Grandmother's doings when sleeping in the evening) and used it instead because I am still sleepy.

While in the middle of peeing, I have notice a strange gathering of light st the corner of stair case and I just thought that maybe it is just the light coming from our's neighbor's kitchen. At that moment, I'm still taking a pee, I lid my head to look at window on the other room where my mother and sister are sleeping. Down also on that window was the kitchen of our neighbor, then I suddenly shocked and it made me really awake when I saw that there where no lights coming from the kitchen of our neighbor and quickly turn my head again on the light that I saw a while ago.

Then all of the sudden, I quickly finish my peeing and focus straightly to light formation and at that moment, the light forms into a figure that shaped like a lady who is dressed in white, and long hair. I've become so curious about it and even stared at it deeply. Then I realized that what I'm seeing is the lady that my sister tells me about when she was home alone. The figure suddenly stared up on me and I felt a strange chills and goosebumps and never realized that I almost dropped the "Arinola" on my standing point. Instead of comming back at my room I straight to the room of my mother & sister and lay on the floor covering my eyes with a pillow.

My mother noticed me and ask why am I acting like that, and all I can say to her was: "May multo! May multo! May multo!" (There was a Ghost! There was a Ghost! There was a Ghost!).

Then she offered me a blanket and told me to just to relax and go to sleep. On the following morning, I told my sister about what happen then she told me that "To see is to believe" was true.

After that, I've became alert on any occurence related to what happened to me at that time and still believing on what my sister told me about "To see is to believe".

Other hauntings by bidwellpinoy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bidwellpinoy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zalwang (48 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-01)
at Javelina
Who said I am better.
I am the worst guy there is, believe it.
Like I said I don't want to arrgue.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Yeah, you know the funny thing about that whole "not my native language" thing, is that you were involved in a long discussion with several post on the Jerusalem page & the language & grammar was pretty flawless. Almost like you forgot to pretend you were from a non-English speaking country.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
[at] Zalwang,
Shame on you for thinking you are better and wiser than other men. You cannot honestly believe you will make a difference with that attitude. You drive away the people you are attempting to convince. How is that supposed to accomplish anything? Fear is a good thing to possess. However, if you cannot humble yourself, all ears will be deaf to your words. Demanding respect does not attain it.
You are no different or better than the rest of us pal.
We are all just a speck in God's eye.

Jav ๐Ÿ˜
Zalwang (48 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
True, true I don't have rights to criticize anyone and I am sorry for that.
Yeah and English is not kind of my native language.
So it is natural for me to not have a perfect grammar.
And I want to comment but I don't need comments about my comments.
Please people comment about article.๐Ÿ˜Š
I am just saying it for your own good because I don't give a damn about what you are saying.
Anyway keep it cool after all it is one of the basic rules about trying to get away from supernatural surprises.
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Zalwang: I don't think you have the right to criticize anyone for talking like an 11 year old. ๐Ÿ˜† Your own grammar and spelling are not exactly stellar. Also, you cannot forbid anyone on this site from responding to your comments. If you don't want a response, don't comment. ๐Ÿ˜Š
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Someone is hittin' the wacky tabaccy...

Stephy I had TEARS in my eyes after your comment, TEARS! ๐Ÿ˜†
Zalwang (48 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
You people don't learn do you?
Firs of all read it right.
I SAID NO ANSWERING.
Second thing I have been here all the time. I was never gone.
I waited all the time so you people would calm down because you didn't like my ideas.
Respect tat if you are so old then prove it to me because you talk like 11 years old, of course don't take it personal.
I was just trying to help.
And calling it nonsense, what are you a God?
Can you see my soul and personality?
You know you are better ment for that psychic site yourself.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
[at] Zalwang,
Back again, huh?
Will you never learn child? Do us, and yourself, a solid here. Go on back to the psychic site and play with Sparky. He seems to like your nonsense. Birds of a feather, and all that? Go on little one, and don't come back until you are age appropriate for this site, OK?
Better hurry before the big kids find you here. You know how they hate Trolls.

Scoot!

Jav
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Ok seriously, lay down the crack pipe at least every once in awhile. People worry me.
Zalwang (48 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-29)
C'mon I would totally piss my pants if I were you.
Gotta admit kid you got guts. It is just strange then people mind belives only to what it want to belive.
What eyes can't see and what eairs can't hear and you still believe to it. But talk about seeing it.
I would kill that thing if I were you but you can't kill someone who you can't touch so that's why use sword who can cut but it won't cut body but soul instead. Even if that thing is real it wouldn't come for strong people and it means you're weak. So sharp your soul so you are not scared of no one but God.
This sword whom you must posses is made from actions and belief. I'm just saying don't be weak.
P.S
People don't try to answer to this comment of mine it wasn't ment for answering, it was ment for making you realize that we all are weak.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
This is what I was talking about Devious! Crazy ghosts. I'm confident that the bathroom is the one place I'm safe. Especially after I ate my famous chili. No one wants to follow me in there. Even my cat, she'll come in, take a few sniffs, then go clawing at the door to be released. I know, I know too much information. ๐Ÿ˜† Thank God for Febreeze.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
And again with the ghosts showing up at inopportune, bathroom-related times. ๐Ÿ˜ข

That is a very creepy encounter... Did you see any other details about her? Did she look old/young?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: