You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Two Women

Real Ghost Stories

The Two Women

 

I was told about a year ago by my mother that when I was roughly 3 or 4, I had strange experiences with the paranormal.

One autumn evening I went to bed and I told my mother the next morning that I saw two women in each corner of my room, I wasn't distressed or frightened. One of the women had red hair, the other had black, apparently I disliked the black-haired woman. Another night the black-haired woman came and sat down on the end of my bed and the other sat right next to me. The red head was whispering to me, smiling, however, the woman sitting at the end of my bed suddenly lunged at me and just before she hit me she disappeared. Both of them.

This happened almost every night for almost a 2 months.

My mother told me every detail of what I said, I still cannot believe that she can remember so much, even until this day. She told me at first that she thought I was having nightmares but she took an investigation in my bedroom - the only room that seemed to be affected in the house (occasionally we heard moaning in the attic).

My mother recorded the temperature in my bedroom, the far right corner at about 2am was the coldest at 10 degrees although the far left corner at the same time was about 15 degrees.

Strangely enough, the far right corner was were the black-haired woman stood.

A few months later my mother called in a priest and told him what I had been telling her. He cleansed the room and spoke to the ghost through that pen-to-paper method and nothing ever happened again in my bedroom and the attic.

Can anybody explain what the women might have been doing, it's strange that the woman I didn't like was in the coldest part of the room. And why wasn't I scared? This had been baffling me and my mother for ages.

Other hauntings by rachel15904

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rachel15904, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VampireSlayer (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
Tiffanyj, I had 2 beautiful ghost women visit me last night. I think it is true love. Can a living man marry a ghost? I would like to marry them both.
Tiffanyj (1 stories) (11 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
I would enjoy two women in the bedroom, a brunette and a blonde would just be just fine. 😉
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
As we grow older, we are corrupted with the outside world telling us that there isn't sure things as a ghosts, demons, etc.

I think you might have closed off your gift as you grew older.

Have experience anything that you remember?
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
yeah, that does seem very possible, its only a distant memory now, we've moved house and sometimes look back on it and think that it was weird. When I was about 5 we moved house. I told my mum "Its going to be the house with the grey car outside of it" funnily enough I was right, spooked my mother a treat. I might have had some sort of gift when I was little but its clearly no longer with me! 😆
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
I don't think they were questioning the automatic writing, just that a priest would do it. The vast majority of denominations priests would be strongly against it. But Spiritualist churches are still around & they are not only ok with it, they encourage spirit communication. It is too bad you were too little to really remember it.

As for your questions, you kind of know what they were doing & I can only guess they focused on you because you could see & hear them. I bet you were not scared because you were too little to know yet that you are "supposed" to be afraid of ghosts & probably because you felt the friendlier one was protecting you.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
Okay, maybe I misunderstood something... Very interesting story, and thank you for sharing.
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
yes, the preist was from the spiritualist church. He seemed to think through comunicating with the women that the black-haird woman was confused, she thought she was still living, in a dream-like state of mind and was distressed that I was in her home. The red-haired on the other hand wasn't "earthbound" or something, she was involed in an accident in the home, in the attic actually. It's all a bit distant now so maybe some points don't add up exactly. I swear, the pen-to-paper method does exist.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
Could the priest have been from a spiritualist church? Did he get any info from them about who they were?
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
MuFox- the red-haired woman was just saying, "Martha is upset with you" but I cannot remember this, again, only what I have been told.
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
im only repeating what my mother told me. He put the pencil on the paper and asked question, he seemed to scribble "yes" and "no" I think he asked if they were angry
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
maybe that priest has an ability of doing the 'astral projection' or some other exact term which I can't remember. But anyway, if it isn't happening to you recently, you should be thankful.

But I'm intrigued with what the other woman was whispering to you.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
ParrotPig: Yeah, I was wondering about the priest as well... You didn't mention the religious background of this person, so if you could, please clarify that point.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
What? A priest spoke to a spirit through automatic writing? That throws up a red flag for me... I was onboard up to that point. I think I will let someone with more education in that realm comment on that and correct me if I am wrong, but...hmmm. I would think that is akin to allowing something to possess you, from a religious standpoint.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: