You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Did It Sense My Fear?

Real Ghost Stories

Did It Sense My Fear?

 

I've only had a couple of experiences throughout my life, which is fine by me! Although I enjoy the occasional haunted tour and ghost hunting adventure I would rather not have the following experiences ever again!

When I was about 6 years old my mother invited all my cousins over so we could have a girls only slumber party. She made lots of yummy treats and rented the scariest movie she could find. It was "Dolls". (I still hate that movie) My sisters, cousins and I set up our sleeping bags and pillows on the living room floor and watched the movie. Porcelin dolls were the fad back in the 80's so we had many of them in each of our rooms. Many bathroom trips were taken in pairs that night...lol.

Well, after everyone fell asleep in living room I woke up feeling ill and threw up on the floor next to my blanket. I walked into my parents room to wake my mom up to tell her I got sick on the floor. Her side of the bed was right next to the closet (just my luck) and she always kept the closet door open because of her massive shoe rack hanging from it. I knelt down next to her face and said, "Mommy"...no answer. I gently shook her arm and said again, "Mommy". All of the sudden I hear this deep voice maybe 2-3 feet behind say, "Aaaaannngggeel...Aaaaannngggeel". It said my name low and slow, then it started snickering at me. I had never been so scared in my life. I slowly stood up, turned towards the end of the bed, walked around to the middle of the bed and climbed in between the sheets to sleep with my parents. I was so scared all I could do was walk slowly away... It was so strange. Don't people usually run? LOL

When I woke up the next morning I was in my parents bed. I knew what happened was no dream... But no one ever believed me. Nothing else occured for a little while. But sure enough it happened again... This time outside of the house.

It had just become dark outside and I noticed my mom and my sister had left to go pick up my brother from his friends house. I was upset that they didn't take me until I realized... Oh crap, they left me home alone! The house was dark and I checked every room to see if one of my other brothers was home with me. The only room I didn't check was my parents room (for obvious reasons). I soon started to panic. I couldn't be there alone with that 'thing'! I decided to leave and walk down the street to my friends house until my mom came home. Like I said, it was already dark outside so I was sure I would get into trouble with my parents but they shouldn't have left me alone at night! As I stepped foot in the yard I heard the voice again. "Aaaaannngggeel...Aaaaannngggeel", followed by laughter. That was it for me, I started running as fast as my little 6 year old legs could carry me. Nothing is scarier than running while your in the midst of serious fear! It laughed at me while I ran the few houses down. I got to my friends door and began banging while screaming and crying. My friends mom comforted me while his dad waited outside to watch for my moms car to pull in my driveway. He waved at her to come over. I came outside while he told her what I told them. She was FURIOUS at me! Turns out my dad was home with me the whole time but he was in their room... The one room I didn't check. He was taking a nap and didn't hear me calling my siblings names or hear me leave the house.

No one believed me. They all thought it was my imagination since both of those incidents occured while I was already in a high state of fear. But I think they happened BECAUSE something sensed that fear and knew it could scare me. Nothing else has happened to me since moving from that house soon after those encounters.

Sooooo...what is ya'lls opinion? I had put it in the back of my mind until I found this site. I always wondered what it was and why it chose me... Was it my fear? Was the house just haunted since nothings happened to me since? Or both...?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AngelRae, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
Bluefoxx01, just go away already. You and your half-arsed snarky comments are obnoxious and boring.

I think this thing was probably feeding off of your fear, because it approached you at night after you had watched a scary movie and did not feel well. The second time it approached you, you were afraid because of your first experience with it. These types of spirits are parasitic and best gotten rid of. I am sorry your parents did not believe you.
BlanknameSpace (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
Face it down and show it you're not afraid. Force it out of your domain by sheer force of will. This is what I usually do with demons
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
I believe it will come back for you, its most likely a poltergeist from the seventh dimension. Do not be afraid and give it the power it needs, you must be strong and face it otherwise it will follow you for your entire life. 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: