You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow

 

A few years ago, my friend was sleeping over. My mom took us and our brothers to Friendly's to get ice cream cones. On the way home, we were pulling into my driveway when we saw a dark shadow jump my fence and run from my house. We went to find it, but it was nowhere to be seen.

Another time, with the same friend, we were making a movie. It was a dark night and we were filming in my parent's bedroom. It was a movie about a robbery. We filmed most of it, and when it was time to sleep, we locked all the doors in the room, and went onto the "bed" that we made for the movie. With all the lights turned off, we began to get really scared. And suddenly, we saw a shadow run across the room and out the window. We both recall it wearing a yellow rain-coat.

The same friend was sleeping over again another time. We had just settled into our bed that was in the room straight across from my front door. We had the door open a little bit. When everyone else in my house was asleep except us, I looked at my front door, and saw the shadow slipping through the window to get inside my house. Shaken with fear, I pulled the covers over my head. When I looked back at the door a few minutes later, he was gone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, YoMotherWhatIsUp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

johnpie2 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
I think your being robbed 😁

Just lay out a few mouse traps and some expensive stuff for bait and catch this shadow thing.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
It's probable that the history of that house would be an interesting and revealing read.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: