You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Helpful Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Helpful Ghost

 

This happened about a month ago. I was baby sitting for my little cousin because my Uncle and Aunt needed to go somewhere important. I can't remember exactly where, but that's not essential to the story. I admit I wasn't the best baby sitter. The fact that it was all night made things worse for the lazy dude I was. My girlfriend was over that night to help.

We went to bed at around 12, (obviously putting the baby to sleep much earlier), I wasn't in that much of a heavy sleep, and this weird voice kept nagging me. "The baby is in trouble, help it. The baby needs you..." I ignored it, thinking it was just my girl nagging, as she always does. I kept telling her to stop, but she was a heavy sleeper and didn't hear me. Sometimes she talks in her sleep. I decided to be patient and wait it out, eventually the voice ended.

The next morning, they picked the baby up, and I scold her for nagging me all night. The next night, she no longer needed to sleep with me. But even when she's all the way at her house, there are still voices, "The baby needs help, it needs help..." Now I'm scared. I know now that it's not her. But I decided to ignore them and I slept through the night.

The next day goes normal, and I tell her about these strange voices. She doesn't know what to say, neither did my mother or father or any family member. I decided to hold this information from my Aunt/Uncle, not to freak them out. That night, the voice in my head yells, "Go phone them, something's happening with the baby..." I get up. I have no clue why I was believing some random voice in my head. I phone them, luckily they're the type of guys who have to stay up all the time (work related stuff). I tell them to tend to the baby. Uncle Tony doesn't believe me, but luckily Christine did. At that time, I was wondering what the hell I was doing. I almost apologized to them. But, I heard voices freaking out in the distance. "We have to go" he replies back quickly.

The next day I visit them. Uncle Tony tells me that there was a long strip of blood hanging from his mouth. They took him to the hospital. Apparently the doctor said that had he taken him any later, he would have died.

I pass this off as a simple coincidence, perhaps subconsciously I saw something and knew he was in trouble. That night, a faint voice echoes in my head saying, "you're welcome..." I woke up to see the faint apparition of a young beautiful woman, wearing something that came from some past era, I know not what time period. She waves her hand and vanishes.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DrunkenGamingMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
wow that's pretty amazing, I wonder what you would have seen if you had checked on the child the first time, was there something wrong all the time or did it happen the first two times with nothing happening and thus make you do something about it.
EllyElmo (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-09-28)
Wow that's pretty cool!
It's so unexplainable. I bet you've got some kind of guardian angel or something!
Elly.
X
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-29)
Anthony Marzac = Spirits do tend to help. This is a true spirit. Luckly you were touch with a beautiful and helpful one. Nice story
Rose
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
I would tend to agree with EBW9 I believe you may have a spirit guide or guardian angel with whom you are able to communicate. That or the babies guardian found the only person with whom it could communicate. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
Maybe she was passing through in the spirit world and knew that was going to happen and stopped to make sure you prevent a tradgey or maybe she is a guardian or spirit guide(depending on your religion).

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: