You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mother's Stories

Real Ghost Stories

Mother's Stories

 

Let me start by stating how glad I am that I was able to find a site like this. It's nice to read people's stories and experiences... I am Christian. I believe in God, the devil, angels, and demons. As far as normal ghost I can't really say. I also happen to know that young children and animals can see things that us grown folks can't. You're lucky if you still can.

I am now 21 years. This story I have no memory whatsoever of because of how young I was. I don't know how old I was when this happened but my mother has told me this story of a time when we lived in military housing.

One night she woke up to hear me crying and screaming at something. Telling it to, "get away from me", "and leave me alone". She came into my room to found me in the corner of the room crying and screaming. She lifted me from the corner and lay with me in bed... After she lay down, she said she felt a heavy presence come upon her as if it was trying to swallow her soul. She then at that moment yelled out, "GOD HELP ME!" She then grabbed me and ran out of the house. She had the house blessed and reported that nothing like that ever happened again.

Another event that happened took place in another one of our old houses. My mother told me of a time when it was my dad, older brother, her, and me. We were all in the living room area when this happened. I was playing with my toys I guess. We were all chilled until we heard the front door open and then close like somebody walked in... We felt a strong breeze go through the room followed by footsteps walking through our house. My dad followed them to the back door where they lead him to the trash can. He then heard noise like someone was moving the garbage but no one was there.

Thanks for reading.

I'd like your thoughts on this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Meeko, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tomycoleco (3 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
hello people I think I am dealing with a succubus and I don't know how to fight it off I am 17 but thanks to god I am iron hearted so I just need a way to communicate with it to tell it to leave me I need too its so urgent if anyone can help me I would b graterful
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
There's really someone/something living with you in your house and if blessing it won't do any good, I guess you're dealing with something more persistent.
I'm still confused about the garbage though, he/she may be looking for something.
Thanks for sharing.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
She felt as if it were trying to swallow her soul? That is seriously frightened. I bet you are glad you don't remember that experience.

The ghost that messed with your trash cans is a weird occurrence. Why spend your afterlife worrying about trash? I suppose ghosts are as hard to understand as people.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: