You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hey Aia

Real Ghost Stories

Hey Aia

 

I haven't had a lot of activity in my house lately, but recently a spirit of a girl around my age decided to stop by. (You might have to read some of my other stories to understand my recent ones... I have a lot of stories, so prepare yourself!

One night, I was in bed. I woke up from a bad dream, and sat up. My cat who was lying next to me, protested with a "meow." I kissed her on the forehead, and turned back over. Then I heard it. "Hey Aia!" a girl said loudly and excitedly. My eyes opened as wide as ping pong balls, and I sat right back up. I glanced around my room, only to find it was just me and my kitty. I sighed and snuggled back under the covers.

First off, this happens often. Yes, I hear voices. No, I do not have schizophrenia. My psychic abilities enable me to hear stuff from the other side. You're probably thinking right now, "Man that is some scary crap right there." Yeah, it is. Trust me; it scares me all the time. But back to the story, I brushed this experience off, because at night, I usually hear voices when I'm trying to go to sleep. Amazingly, I was able to go back to bed.

The next day, I told my mom what happened. Her eyebrows furrowed together, and I could tell she was worried. She decided to contact her friend, whom will be called "Andy." Andy is a psychic, a very experienced one too. My mom emailed him, and a few days later he face booked my mom with a video response. He said that a girl around my age had attached herself to me. He said she was lonely and needed a friend. She also needed help to go into the light. Know what the big surprise is? I didn't freak out. When I thought about it, I remembered that I had the feeling of being watched lately. So, we did what we normally do when a spirit comes to us. We helped her move on.

I haven't heard anything else since. (At night) Probably because I pray like crazy to block it out. This is only the beginning of people attaching themselves to me. I'm sure there will be more attachments in the future, but this time I'll be more prepared.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, youdontknowme88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Aia - Thanks for the feedback! I try to look at both sides of the spectrum, it helps to weed out the stories that are phonies. But I'm very glad that this whole situation was helped by your friend Andy. Keep us updated should anything else happen! 😁
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
[at] taz: Thank you! Haven't had anything happen since, but when something does I'll be sure to post! 😊

AF1 ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-13)
fab post again aia loved it!
As always an interesting story from you and glad to hear you helped her cross over
Keep em comming
Carl
aiafaith1 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
[at] cosmogal926: Nice to hear from you! Yeah, I agree, this experience was probably one of my creepiest. Thanks for commenting.

[at] Moongrim: Thanks, but I'll pass.:)

[at] Argette: Thanks!

[at] DARKNESS: Me too, and thanks!

[at] BlueTurtle: No, no you're fine! I've talked to my mom about this, and she's said the same exact thing. But I know for sure that this experience was real, because of my mom's friend Andy. He helped us figure out what was going on, and I had this spirit attached to me. Always good to look at both sides! Thanks for pointing that out.

[at] Vikstal: Yes, I agree. At night, all sorts of stuff can happen. I know I don't need to see a doctor, my mom would have taken me to one by now if I had issues, but thanks for your concern. Also, "going into the light" is a major thing involving spirits and such. If you don't believe that, then why are you even on a ghost story site?

[at] Javelina: And I shall wear it with pride! 😆 Thanks for commenting.

Thanks to everyone for all the comments! I haven't had anything happen to me since, but when something comes up, I'll be sure to share! 😊

AF1 ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
Aia,
There you go again! Doing the right thing and not freaking out in the process. One of these days I'm going to make you a cape with a giant "A" sewn on it.
You are still my hero sweetie. Thanks so much for showing how a different perspective can bring about such positive results. 😁

Jav ❤
Vikstal (4 stories) (64 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
Anything with sleeping sounds dodgy to me. Atthat time the mind can play a lot of different tricks on you.
Plus, I wouldn't believe anything someone says when they're talking about "going into the light".
I would go and see a doctor for sure if I were you. Hearing voices isn't necessarily schizophrenia.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
The JREF also enables you to join, for a "donation" to this "non-profit organization"...Talk about charlatans! 😆

From the same site:
Http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Level Amount
Student*
Must have valid student id $50
Basic $100
Friend $250+
Affiliate $500+
Supporter $1,000+
Sponsor $2,500+
Benefactor
(Lifetime Membership) $5,000+
Patron (Lifetime Membership) $10,000+
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
If this was genuinely a girl spirit that you were able to help move one, then good for you, and I'm glad you were able to do so.
Otherwise, and please excuse my skepticism, but the voices you hear almost sound like hypnogogic/hypnopompic hallucinations which are common auditory hallucinations that happen when we try to sleep. I get them every now and then and it sounds like people calling out my name or saying hello.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
Good to hear from you again Aia, I get the feeling you are going to have a lot more of these experiences, but I'm sure you already know this, and you are handling it extremely well. 😊 I'm glad you helped the girl move on, keep em coming.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Argette (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
Aia, I am not sure if I have read your other stories, but I like your writing style and the way you put things. Thanks for sharing!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
Yowza.

Since you and your friend are both 'experienced psychics', were you aware of something that could go a long ways towards solving your college expenses?

Http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

But then, as a psychic, you should already be well aware of this.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
Hello Aia, so glad to see you back with another experience. This one was a pretty creepy one, but I am gald you and your mom were able to help the girl find her way into the light. Thanks for sharing this one with us. 😁 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: