You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: An Ominous Presence in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

An Ominous Presence in my Room

 

From a very young age up to now, if I was home alone, I felt a very depressive and hateful presence in my room and it follows me around the house sometimes. My 14 year old sister won't even go into my room alone. One of my friends came over to my house to watch scary movies one night as it was samhain, but seeing as it's not a holiday in Australia, we just celebrated with some horror and thriller flicks. For the entire night, we don't know why, but we felt like someone was standing at my bedroom doorway and just looking at us. And we felt it moved in the lounge room where we were and we could follow the presence around with our eyes but yet we couldn't see it.

It wasn't just any ordinary presence, it had a very ominous feeling with it (where you feel like there is pressure on your chest). I had one encounter when I was 5 years old where this very deep male voice said to me at precisely 3am "I'm coming to get you" and naturally I was scared out of my wits!

I'm not sure but I think this may be the same presence that has followed me around for years. It hangs around just near my wardrobe and moves around at stands near the end of my bed and up near my head during the night. I am quite unsure as what to do, I do not communicate with this presence as I am not sure as what it may be capable to do.

Any suggestions?

Other hauntings by Aussie_Vamp

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aussie_Vamp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
That's so nice to know now that it has left, and your grandparents have taken its place.
Maybe your grandmother knew how much it was bothering you, so she somehow banished it.
Take care ❤
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-13)
I am back to write that this entity has no longer bothered me after the death of my grandparents :( it left me and hasnt been back since but I often see my grandparents walking through the house esspecially my grandma as she was psychic when she was alive. Now my house has been lifted of all bad feelings and I feel a lot lighter.

Aussie_Vamp
Mara (3 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-10-13)
This entity sounds more ominous. Call a priest who knows about how to deal with these types of situations (not easy to find one these days!). Sprinkle Holy Water every night.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
Shane has given wonderful suggestions, very effective.

I might add. Place a cross in your room, preferably above your bed. At least one. Have a Bible at hand and read passages aloud from the Bible. John 3:16 is my favorite.
Tell the 'entity' it is not wanted or welcome near you or in your home in the name of the Lord. Tell it it will no longer have your fear to feed off as it is banished by God from your prescence.

I hope this all works out and you can rid yourself of this presence.

keep us posted.

God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
I have had a voice like that but it just said Katie open the door so I did then my nan was outside about to knock on. 😊I asked her was she shouting my name She said no. My family have noticed I do things before they happen.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
I agree with Shane. I also suggest if nothing works, go see a REAL pychic. Because you might have a bad eninty that has attached its self to you and may possibly (not to scare you) try to take you over.
Blessings
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
Say your prayers and or have your home blessed or cleansed to remove any negative energies that may have take up residence along side of you. If you are having troubles in your room alone I suggest burning lavander incense to help positively charge the atomsphere before going to bed at night and or placing a ring of salt around your bed.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: