You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Bed Started Shaking

Real Ghost Stories

My Bed Started Shaking

 

I Live in Okinawa Japan. I am American just so you know. I'm a 16 year old female and I feel that I have an incubus following me... About a week ago. I had this HORRIBLE nightmare that I NEVER had much worse before, And my nightmare was about how some people was summoning a ghost so to speak? Anyways. Then in my nightmare I had this cold feeling and had the urge to wake up so then I was awake but not fully and I felt that I was being held down, And I couldn't speak what so ever, Then I couldn't move so my heart started to pound and race so I tried to scream but couldn't and felt something holding me down. And then all of a sudden felt my arms like they were being poked slightly by needles and then it felt like something was blocking me from talking. And then my bed started shaking, By that time I woke up fully then screamed "DAD!" Obviously he was asleep and didn't hear me so I lied there scared out of my mind. So then after that I turned on my light and started researching. The first thing I found was this website to the story, "Nightmare or Ghost" And I felt it was like that story but after the caressing and my bed shaking I felt it was something else.

So I kept reading the stories on this website and I came across an incubus story and it was almost the same exact. And then I got into it and kept reading incubus stories. And then researched pictures and everything. So I feel it was also my fault for researching so much about incubuses.

I also told my dad he thinks it's my imagination but I feel it is so real, I never had this type of encounter. So as he says this, He doesn't believe me. I was scared out of my mind the first few days but now I'm not scared as much.

So then I refused to go to sleep but 2 days after that I started to feel my bed shake, And something touching me, Like electric energy... I felt a bit turned on but scared somehow, It felt like vibration. So I freaked out but didn't tell my dad this time. And then I felt something put a warm pressure on my chest between my breast but felt turned on then felt it caressing my breast. Even at this moment I'm laying on my stomach and feel something on my butt. Even earlier felt my bed shake a few times. Okinawa normally has earthquakes a few times a month, It's normal but the last one we had was a 6.8 earthquake pretty big. And so I thought it was that but my bed constantly shakes every time I lay in it. A night ago I decided to sleep over my friend's house because I didn't feel comfortable in my house. And she knows about my spiritual incident so then she asked if it would follow me, And so I told her that it only happens when I'm home... So that's what I thought... Then when I was on her couch falling asleep, I felt it slightly shake so, I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to freak out. So now I just need some help, I want it to leave. I don't know what to do...

Other hauntings by SoniaMary23

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SoniaMary23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
[at] Sienna

At your post...

"The incubus is about control, not sex. It is very jealous and does not want to be you (like an demon), but rather humiliate you and own you. They also have been known to perform mind control. It can also leave semen in you and is very evil."

I'm not -entirely- sure if this part is true, I've heard historical stories of men who would go after women, married or not, at the dead of night, and claim to be incubuses so they didn't get in trouble, leaving all the blame on the woman. This might be where the possible 'impregnation' thing could have come up from. I could be wrong, I don't know where you're getting your information, just bringing up the possibility.

So hard to type this without sounding too vulgar 😐
superhelper (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
Damn! Sounds like youve got some seriously scary stuff goin on... I heard that if you try anything with a priest youll get rid of it for a little bit but then it will come back stronger and angrier so you might want to steer clear of stuff like that! Then again iv never had an encounter like yours before!

But please remember what I told you about there being good spirits to and you have the power to ask for their help... Nomatter what family and friends are supposed to be there for you right? 😁
Sienna (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Hello,

This is a very serious matter and should not be taken lightly. I have also recently had a incubus attach itself to me and I have sought help.

If you want to email me (sieanna.hope [at] gmail.com) so we can speak privately, I can go in more details about my experiences. I would not mind at all. I will help you as much as I can.

My bed also shakes, there is a spinning/vibrating ball of energy involved and it has gotten more and more aggressive. It has touch in all the area you have mentioned and our stories are very similar. I have not had dreams about this incubus and know that the incubus can attack you both in your sleep and when your awake.

You should try to ignore it's perverted temptations, and have to try not to get addicted to the orgasm's. You have to confront it and should tell it to leave in the name of of the Jesus Christ. Do not be afraid to ask Jesus to help you. You should seek a pastor or deliverance minister. I am not sure if you believe in God, but you do not need to convert to Christianity, in order find help or for a pastor to cast it out. I would never do any spells, black magic or go to a psychic. These things can make it worse.

Incubus's are fallen angles (devils) and are attached to the flesh. They are very hard to get rid of because you cannot cast out the flesh. There have been certain door (s) that have been opened and it important you find out what these are.

The incubus is about control, not sex. It is very jealous and does not want to be you (like an demon), but rather humiliate you and own you. They also have been known to perform mind control. It can also leave semen in you and is very evil.

In the meantime, you can buy a white glass candle (religious candle) and light it in a safe place for cleansing. You can also put a bible under your bed and a cross up if you like.

If you want to talk in more detail please contact me.

I am truly sorry this is happening to you and will pray for you.

Best wishes,
Sienna
Sienna (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Hello,

This is a very serious matter and should not be taken lightly. I have also recently had a incubus attach itself to me and I have sought help.

If you want to email me (sieanna.hope [at] gmail.com) so we can speak privately, I can go in more details about my experiences. I would not mind at all. I will help you as much as I can.

My bed also shakes, there is a spinning/vibrating ball of energy involved and it has gotten more and more aggressive. It has touch in all the area you have mentioned and our stories are very similar. I have not had dreams about this incubus and know that the incubus can attack you both in your sleep and when your awake.

You should try to ignore it's perverted temptations, and have to try not to get addicted to the orgasm's. You have to confront it and should tell it to leave in the name of of the Jesus Christ. Do not be afraid to ask Jesus to help you. You should seek a pastor or deliverance minister. I am not sure if you believe in God, but you do not need to convert to Christianity, in order find help or for a pastor to cast it out. I would never do any spells, black magic or go to a psychic. These things can make it worse.

Incubus's are fallen angles (devils) and are attached to the flesh. They are very hard to get rid of because you cannot cast out the flesh. There have been certain door (s) that have been opened and it important you find out what these are.

The incubus is about control, not sex. It is very jealous and does not want to be you (like an demon), but rather humiliate you and own you. They also have been known to perform mind control. It can also leave semen in you and is very evil.

In the meantime, you can buy a white glass candle (religious candle) and light it in a safe place for cleansing. You can also put a bible under your bed and a cross up if you like.

If you want to talk in more detail please contact me.

I am truly sorry this is happening to you and will pray for you.

Sienna
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
Okay... My bed stopped shaking but I have been feeling things I shouldn't be. Like being touched where you shouldn't be touched. I don't know, If I should ignore it or do something about it. I mean things cooled down a bit but more of the inappropriate activity is going on. Any help? Please?
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Thank you rook you helped a lot. I appreciated it a lot. XoXo SoniaMary23 [=
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
SoniaMary,

You may not need to cleans/sheild your whole home. Start small and work your way up. Sheild yourself, then your room, then your home... You do not need to leave your room to visualze that. Another poster on site used a 'short version' of what I offered (just the Sheilding part) and had this to say about it (please follow the link to her experience)

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=13085

She used a short method (a one day thing... Plus a bit of sweeping) to sheild her home. Read what happened and the comments that follow...it's kind of cool.

My method is by no means the only one, there are many, many others to be sure I just have managed to write mine up in an 'easy to follow' format.

Thank you for keeping us updated. I'm sending you positive energy and thoughts.

Respectfully,

Rook
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
AT rookdygin,
I'm sure it wasn't my imagination. My cross necklace isn't even heavy. And I can't do your suggestion at the right time because my dad'll think I'm nuts seeing me do this. You probably think I'm over reacting with these activities, But it's all 100% true. Late last night I was nearly asleep and felt something move my leg slightly, I woke up but didn't think anything of it because so far it hasn't harmed me, Anyways, I felt a slight pressure on my stomach and chest it felt oddly warm. But as usual I just brushed it off.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
SoniaMary,

Do you normaly wear necklaces that rest where the cross does and do they weigh the same as the cross you bought?

If you do not normally wear a necklace, then the 'preasure' you felt may have been you reacting to the 'foreign' weight of the cross (Mundane explination).

As far as your bed shakeing? Not sure what may be causeing that other than what you have desrcibed in your experience. Did you (have you) attempted my suggestion? Or any others you may have recieved?

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
Okay, I got an update today. I decided to buy a cross necklace today and right at the moment it's 2:34 AM. Your probably wondering why a teenager is up so late on a school night, Well... I'm home schooled. Anyways, I bought the cross necklace and earlier not that long ago I felt this small pressure on my chest so I was like holy crap, So then I put my hand where the pressure was at and I felt my cross there so is it weird or what? And then I felt pressure on my right side of my arm so I just brushed it off. I have a japanese sliding door so a few moments ago it started to rattle so I'm not at ease about the activities going on. I'm uncomfortable but not scared. I would go to sleep but I just don't feel comfortable with it here, And still... My bed is shaking. I don't know what to do, Why does this have to happen to me? Why?...
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
AT rookdygin

Your story is SO the same as mine. I'll keep your post in mind. I truly ignore it but I just can't keep ignoring that I feel violated and also how my bed constantly shakes. I live by a highway so my dad thinks it's from that but even if it was, I would've felt it WAYYY before I had this awful nightmare. I truly thank everybody for the help.

XoXo SoniaMary23 Much love... ❤
SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Thank you guys for the help. I don't believe it's sleep paralysis. I hardly sleep, I always feel electric energy all over my legs even on my butt at this awkward moment. And every time I come home I always feel my bed shake slightly. I try to ignore it but it happens every few minutes. Earlier I was laying on my stomach and I felt a slight pressure on my lower back and I put my hand there then it went away so, I just brushed it off. And I seriously want this thing to go away, Last night I hardly got any sleep, Every time I'd fall asleep my bed would shake a bit roughly then it'd wake me up and when I fall asleep I'd feel something moving my leg, And then when I fell asleep again I'd kind of jump while I'm sleeping. So I'm really irritated about this ghost or whatever it is, And I just want it to go away. Also, I haven't had any nightmare or dreams ever since the incident. I even ignore it sometimes and tell it to stop. And thank you for the help everyone. I feel grateful that you guys are helping.

XoXo SoniaMary23 Much love... ❤
BlanknameSpace (1 stories) (24 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Imo I think this is sleep paralysis, it's a common affliction so don't be too worried about it
reptilian (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
If there are any spirituality groups nearby go to them and ask if anyone wants it. Personally I'd love the chance to study one of these, I keep hearing about them but I've never met one.
You're lucky to be in Japan, if no one wants this wee thing of yours then you've certainly got no shortage of shinto priests who'd be happy to help you out. Shintoism puts far more focus on spirits than most other religious groups, so they'd probably jump at the chance.
jmbund (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
I've had similar experiences. The other night I was laying in bed and I started to feel this tingling feeling on my arms, thighs, stomach and private area. I couldn't move. It lasted for about five minutes. When it was done I was shaking and I kept on twitching, I thought it was an adrenalene rush. Just tell it to go away and that what its doing is makeing you uncomfortable and its bothering you, it worked for me:)
Best luck,
Jordan
sharna123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
i have had similar experiences. Night terrors that are intense and feel real, my bed shaking, unable to move. I'm British and am living in the uk so no earthquakes there. I also saw doctors when younger, due to being unable to sleep, and was said to be perfectly healthy. However that isn't to say I think you have some horrible paranormal demon attached to you. Sleep paralysis sounds
Probable it is a condition that is more commonly found in you parts. Its important to be open minded when strange things are happening to you, things you feel are unexplainable, you got to explore all your avenues and take all the help that's available to you. So it couldn't hurt to see a doc, even if you are sure its nothing to do with a medical condition, it can't hurt to tick a few things off a list of endless possibilities.
But if it is something similar to what has/it going on with me the best thing to do is not be afraid, ignore it. I've had strange goings on's similar to your since I was about 12/13 I'm 20 now and live a very happy ordinary life. It started off bad with the bed shaking
And horrible nightmares, I was touched and spoken to. Then after a while being terrified I just ignored I was about 14 at the time, the nightmares got worse but after about a year I begun to hardly notice it. I think its because I never used to believe in this stuff and denied it until I was 19 got a house with my boyfriend and he kept wakeing up asking if I'd touched or pinched (he is a man of science true sceptic) these things kept happening and I notice more activity, my boyfriend thought he was going mental so I had to accept what was/has/is happening to me and come clean. He believed me, after a while and we now ignore it together and activity has died down. And things are back to normal again.
Hope this helps sweetie x
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
If you're in Japan, then it's by and largely a problem with Kitsune. The Japanese Fox spirit.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

Google more info on Kitsune, as they do like to molest young folks. Where I'm at now doesn't allow many of the info entries that are what you need.

If you're being molested, try getting a dog/puppy. They're noted guardians who are VERY effective to keeping Fox Spirits at bay.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
Since it seems to have blossomed after your nightmare & scaring yourself with looking up scary stories for explanations, that suggests to me that it is coming from your mind. That is not exactly the same as imagining it. I think the original sensations were probably part of your dream. Later sensations & the shaking can be completely real but come from your own mind as a result of your extreme fear. Learning to clear your mind can be the easiest way to stop experiencing those kinds of things, meditation is the most popular way to attain that. Also any protective measures (charms, prayers, etc.) you are comfortable with can help give you piece of mind.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
It sounds like classic sleep paralysis in a known earthquake region.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
SoniaMary,

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm going to start with the 'mundane' and work my way towards this being a possible incubus.

Mundane: Sleep Paralysis... A state between sleeping and waking where an individual can feel unable to move, pinned down and possible even 'see' shapes around/on their bed.

After that first experience and then reading the experiences you have on this site... Let me quote you..."The first thing I found was this website to the story, "Nightmare or Ghost" And I felt it was like that story but after the caressing and my bed shaking I felt it was something else.

So I kept reading the stories on this website and I came across an incubus story and it was almost the same exact. And then I got into it and kept reading incubus stories. And then researched pictures and everything. So I feel it was also my fault for researching so much about incubuses."

This is not your fault... Whether this is a case of sleep paralysis coupled with the 'hormones' of a healthy 16 year old or an actual incubus...it's not your fault, you never asked for either.

If it's sleep paralysis you may try something as simple as sleeping in a different position. You may also try reading other subject matter to 'distract' your brain so that you are thinking about something else before sleeping.

If this really is a spirit you may wish to try a method I use for myself and family... A few others have used this here on this site as well but it's really up to you...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us informed.

Respectfully,

Rook
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
A friendly help... Pray.:)
There are some people who knows how to deal with these, you may want their help.
My younger sister often has this kind of problem but letting her pray before she sleeps is our way of treatment.

New comments for this story have been disabled