You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Sexual Entities Visiting Us at Night

Real Ghost Stories

Sexual Entities Visiting Us at Night

 

Hi all, because of your interest with my previous story, I thought I might as well start at the beginning with all this. It started, as I sit here thinking, almost one exact year ago. My partner and I celebrated our 11th anniversary by going to a local spa. To hot tub, swim, and have some fun for the evening. Bruce, my partner, at one point seemed to begin to shake a little, and had to catch himself, but was ultimately ok. We went on our way, and shortly afterward, he did it again, only this time, his eyes shook, and he went to the ground. I held him, and we said, ok enough, got dressed and went home. Bruce went to the the doctor, and they said nothing was wrong at all and that was that.

A couple of nights later, I awoke to see a shadow of someone up against the wall in our bedroom, up in the corner, and moved around, like it was watching us sleep. I told it to go away, it did, and I went back to sleep. I awoke a little later and felt something slide into bed, but I saw nothing. I fell back to sleep, then awoke and felt something moving the bed around, an undulation, a very sexual feeling, then I saw something having sex with Bruce. This was rather disturbing, but I thought maybe he was having a vivid dream or something. So I awoke him, and he was rather upset that I disturbed him, and he told me to stop playing around with him. I shook my head in disbelief, and said, sweetie, it wasn't me.

We went back to sleep and it began again. The bed began to shake like a lot of movement. I could feel underneath us, a slow, undulating rolling around, like an orgy or something, very slowly, intimate, and the touching was like the most sexual massage ever. I mean, whatever sense you think deep sexual massages are, this is a thousand times more intense. I could see, if you got caught up in it, you might have some difficulty in stopping. You could become addicted to it. I saw Bruce laying on his stomach and in full sexual motion, and I could hear moaning, breathing heavy, and shaking. When I went close to him, I could feel his muscles in his body being stoked, I could feel his buttocks being pressed against, and could feel an energy around him, like someone was on top and I could do nothing to stop it. I even laid next to him and held on to stop it, but it went right threw me as if I were not there, but I could feel this undulation, and almost electrical whirlwind around him.

So, I rolled over to him, held him and demanded in the name of Christ for this to stop. And it did, and Bruce woke up, rather freaked out. I laid there the entire night watching this shadow sit on our dresser, in the dark, in the corner, like it was watching our every move. As if it were waiting for it's next moment, where he or we are in between awake and asleep.

The next day, I had a long talk with my partner Bruce, and we agreed to have prayers as we go to bed and declare nothing to touch us, and a hedge of protection around us. I sprinkled salt and blessed water around the bed.

Now, as we drew to going to bed, we sat on our bed, and I held a prayer of protection, and asked Bruce to tell this thing to go away. We both felt a presence, moving about us, I felt a slap on my face, and then a bite mark began to develop on my right arm. It hurt but not bad. I told it, if that was all it could do, to go find a playground. Really.

That night, nothing happened, but when I awoke and got ready to take a shower, I had scratch marks all over the top of my torso, and in the back, where I could not reach. I immediately put it to video. I then began to set out a dictaphone in the bathroom, and heard entire conversations in groans, in with the white noise of the shower running. In time, I was able to get it to respond to me, and answer some questions.

I felt there were several spirits, I believe there was a vortex there. When I brought it to our apartment manager's attention (she is a counselor, drux, and sexual abuse), she told me, Mike, how weird, a woman just moved out of an apartment after 3 months of this going on, and there is a pastor at my building, who, in his 70's and has his son living with him while attending a local chef's school, is being thrown out of bed at night, or feels someone laying next to him, or pushes him now and then. We have become friends, they have come over to experience the undulations on the bed (sitting down to prove they can feel it too), and we would play the 4 hours of EVP's and they too could hear the same voices we did.

Now, I need to break, there is a lot more, this is only the first few weeks. This has gone on for a year now, as late as yesterday. I am beginning to ignore it, it doesn't stop, but it doesn't have the same affect it did. Do you want to hear more? This is all true, and I have wanted for so long to put it to writing.

Michael

Other hauntings by mykeldude

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mykeldude, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Anita (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
Hi... I am starting to have these experiences also. Exactly how your describing them but I have only felt 2 males and one female so far at my house in my bed... I am a disabled female a incomplete parapeligic from a motorbike crash. I don't no what to do or who to go to because I'm scared people will think I'm crazy. One male so far bed shimmering, shoves my feet to let me no he is there in room it feels like to me he knows my situation, Today for first time he lay next to me on the bed and masterbated himself moaning. He has had intimacy with me and so has the other male he seems a bit more aggressive as the first one does what I say, The female I don't no much yet about her but lastnight I was away in hotel and I got a visit of a young girl it seems she just jumped up and down constantly on my bed, I couldn't sleep at all. She was giggling and just bouncing my driver was in the room next to mine and he thought it was the young couple above him until I told him he heard the bed squeaking and constant movement... I have only just noticed this for 2,wks or so now. Any advice would be appreciated. As I'm feeling very scared of going to my bed now at night-time... Please get back to me a.s.a.p.
Ghostsexing (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
Hi

I am a 40 year old non religious person, and consider myself to have a scientific inquiring mind.

I have had many experiences with the spirit world and I do believe they exsist in the form of energy as is all things in general.

Basic chemistry states that all things are energy protons, neutrons and electrons. (further discussions state an even smaller form of energy)

Now getting back to the discussion at hand:

Two known forms of unknown energy are:
1. Spirt energy - The energy dissipated after the chemical body stops working.
2. Poltergeist energy - Energy currently in use by the chemical body, When we feed the chemical body we produce more energy and create or use that energy against either ourselves or others usually in defense.

In reading you letter I noticed one very evident thing that Bruce was upset, Sounds like Bruce may be producing, Poltergeist energy and since you have disrupted this flow of energy the attacks have turned against you (as such he is producing a self defence energy).

My advice is to speak to Bruce in a positive way and inquire about his sexual interests and/or stress he may be under.

It has been well documented that Poltergeist energy produced by a living person and if the attacks continue then inquire with others that are in the household, if the source is not from others then it comes from you.

I will comment on other stories, in which I am experiencing sexual contact with a spirit/s as these are two completely different forms of touch. So far all contact has be pleasant and comforting.

Ghostsexing
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Try asking it to leave. Getting all holy with it will not get it to leave it will just piss it off and hurt it's feelings like you've already proven 😠
bumpindanite (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
Hi Michael,
I would very much like to hear the rest of your stories.

Xx bumpindanite
brenda329 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
It sounds like you have an attachment to a spirit or object in your home. You should consider having a priest visit your home. Maybe some holy water will help. I have had many similar experiences while living alone. Some resulted in pleasent sensations (such as an orgasm), while others have ended in sheer terror. Be careful what you allow to happen. If you are strong, the entities won't have any power over you. Good luck and God Bless.

Brenda
lopez (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
does it affect guests? If it does I bet the guests get really scared at night or during the day
ejgavinart (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
Wow! Crazy! Stay strong! I would think maybe you're dealing with an attachment, but gosh so many other things lead to multiple explanations. I can only imagine the emotional strain you must be going through watching your partner being taken like that... I would be a mess, well actually I'd be excersizing everything in my home and the home itself! Well best of luck, Ill have you guys in my prayers.
Succubussed (guest)
-1
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
Why don't you like the spirit contact Mykeldude?

I am curious, as it happens to me and I like it. A LOT.
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Oh, and Sorcha, it would be better explained if you, also, raed the Haunted.
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-07)
Oooh... That sounds tormenting. I think you need a couple exorcisms done. I also recommend you read the book "The Haunted" by Robert Curran. It's about a family in West Pittston, PA who were attacked by demons and the husband was raped by a succubus. Also, the mother and eldest daughter was nearly raped.
Succubussed (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
I'd like to hear more, please.

This happens to me too. You describe it very well. It does feel sort of electric, and indescribably pleasant.

I like it and I don't try to fight it off.
Casper4 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Wow that was an exellent read, I thoughly enjoyed that... I would be freaked out if that happened to me I really would. Please if you have any more put them on... I think you have a lot of readers that will want to read more. Have you had any other things like this happen?
God Bless
Casper4 😊
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
that is what you call "succubus". They have sexual intercource with you in your dreams to actually get more energy from you!. I know it feels good but be carful ok. Check it out. They manifest ene5rgy from your pleasure. Thats why in your last story the ghost said it NEEDED YOUR BODIES
PiscesGirl (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-10)
I had an experience with a spirit being December 28th, 2005. I will never forget it. I used to get up early because my husband had to be to work by 6am. So we would get up at 4am and I would make his breakfast, lunch and send him off. At the time I was having a really hard time with our religious beliefs of 30 years and after he would go to work I would get online and study. Well this morning I had gone back to bed at 5:30 and fell asleep. At around 7am I looked at the clock and could hear the kids starting to get up and chat in the livingroom. Suddenly, I had my eyes closed and I felt a strong electric tingly feeling in my abdomen. I was lying on my right side with my legs bent and literally felt my abdomen pull forward a little. It was a powerful magnetic feeling. I kept my eyes closed because I kind of knew what this was. I had fantasized from the time I was a young teen about having an invisible lover. This thing rolled me onto my back and I felt like I was floating. It pulled my legs apart and started having sexual intercourse with me and I was dressed! It moved through me from head to toe but the sex was out of this world. It was golden in color and talked to me through my thoughts. It was weird! It was very serious... No smiling or anything... It had my left breast in his hand and my right one in it's mouth and sucking very hard. It was pretty rough on my breasts but the sexual feelings were immense. It then moved to give me oral and I notice that his tongue was very long and lizard like. The whole being was golden... It literally put me in mind of that Academy Award trophy except with facial features. The only thing I can say is that when it was done and I got up, I thought to myself..."Why would God do that?" I felt that it was from God at the time. I was tired for days afterward and it was all I could think about. I wanted it to come back and finish what it had started but it never has. Well, if anyone would like to discuss this feel free to email me. I would love to talk about it.
simywimy (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-27)
Hey this story is really interesting! Are you a guy? Just wondering... I hope you keep continuing, I read every one! 😊
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-14)
I have an experience like that and woke up to the point of Orgasms, I thought it was just a really wild dream, but I'm starting to wonder now! Thanks for sharing this story and I hope you tell us more, its quite interesting.

Good luck x
mykeldude (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-07)
Hi all, well, it still continues, I awoke last night, feeling a slight tug nextto me. I felt the bed kind of shimmy a little bit, like the dogs rubbing against it, but it had a low key rythem, and I suddenly knew what it was. I turned or rolled over to Bruce slowly to not wake him up, and when I slowly reached over to his personal area, just to check it out, things were moving by themselves. As always, I could feel like this heaviness, as though you stuck your hand in a jaccuzzi and the water moved around your hand and arms. I also fels a little electrical impulse with it. That is how I feel these things. Since a child, growing up in a haunted farmhouse in Connecticut, I would wake up in bed and see a body laying next to me, and felt this kind of electrical energy, and when I told it to go away, it did, and the energy went with it. So now, I put my foot over his, and when I feel the energy whirl winding around my foot, like a jaccuzzi whirlbath, I feel it crawling up my leg to his, and I put my hand over on his hip, and demand it stop and go through me. Sometimes it does, and some times it doesnt. When it does, I instantly get the hairs standing up on end, like static electricity, and then a wave of sensual excitement hits hard, like a wave of intimacy I can barely explain, and then shove it off and claim a white light of protection around us, and demand our peace for the night. That mostly works, or, like a spoiled child, it waits until I go back to sleep.
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-03)
I am very interested to hear about your experiences with this - and the fact that there are so many people experiencing it with you. Ha, you could honestly probably write a book about it. Haunted Inn. Ha, geez. Anyway - I am actually curious as to what happened. It sounds terrible and terrifying, I don't know if I could handle that.
mykeldude (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-30)
Hi and thanks. TO Ghostalker13 yes and thanks, we have. I even spoke with an open counsellor, I have known for years, and he says this is not all that uncommon,,, I said,,,Um,,,,,oooookkkkkk,,,:( so we spoke about it, and one thing I have not shared, is that there have been times when Bruce (whom I love with all my heart) does exactly what this thing does with him. Almost a sex therapy, hehehe. Now don't get any ideas, we spoke of this in a fun way, to deal with it. All I know, is it really goes after Bruce, and pretty much leaves me alone. I test it now and then, it does go for me and is intense, and I have to stop it before it goes to far, but over time, it has said the heck with me sort of, and really gets Bruce in his sleep. For now, I ignore it, but it is difficult to watch your partner being mollested in front of you and you can do nothing. He doesn't know what to do either. The pastor who we know, and s visited us, and has heard the evp's, has felt the presence here too. He has his own problems at home, being pushed around, and feeling someone crawl in bed, and he is a pastor of 60 years. Nice guy. I told him we should write a book.
mike
GhostTalker13 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-29)
I think that you should just have sex with Bruce, to see if the spirt will leave him alone. They can't do anything if you are doing it.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
I suggest if you want to try to rid yourself of them is, a ring of salt around your bed and wash your bed linens with lavendar oil.
Blessings
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
Please feel free to share your stories with us. I find them quite interesting to say the least.😉 Looking forward to your next tell of these entities.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Sorcha (59 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
Hi Michael,
I really like how well written this is. It is bizarre and amusing. An overall nice (if saucy)😉 read. I have heard of Incubus and Succubus but I have never heard of anyone actually experiencing anything like that.

xx

New comments for this story have been disabled