You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Flirty Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Flirty Spirit

 

I've been obsessing about this lately because I've had some similar things happen to me. Not as intense as all the other stories but I have felt someone get into bed with me and when I look no one is there, and the tingling sensation (like a mix of static and when your arm falls asleep). I was never sexually aroused by the sensation as it never lasted long and the feeling of someone getting in bed with me only twice and was maybe 4 years ago.

The most recent has been while I was driving alone from work someone playing in my hair & ear and then the tingling below the belt. That also happened once while I was at home with my Girlfriend of 3 1/2 years. I've wanted to talk to it and try and get more of an idea of what I'm dealing with, but I've always been too scared since reading some of the consequences.

Would you suggest speaking to it and keep my fingers crossed for an EVP? Or should I just ignore it as I have been and forget the random playing with my ears and hair and occasionally getting fondled?

I haven't spoken to anyone about this since I had no idea it could be that, but after reading more and more of the stories there has been a few coincidences with my experiences as with other stories.

If anyone has any idea of what I can do to learn more about my situation please do tell, but take into consideration that your views and that of others might not be the same. Please do not hate on or insult anyone cause of their views.

Also I'm a 30 year old male if that makes any difference.

Looking forward to your info...

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AngelFalls, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Locrian (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
AngelFalls...
You are very welcome and just a little friendly advice; it wouldn't hurt for you to stop smoking pot, spirits, any spirit including demons can take advantage of you while in an intoxicated and vulnerable state. If you find yourself stressed much or just plain bored;you should consider taking up a hobby like arts and crafts, working out/sports, maybe music or writing. All of these will also keep from dwelling on your current situation and keep you busy doing something constructive.
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Hm. Cheeky.
Prayers would definatly help to keep this thing at bay. Of course I have no idea if your religious or athiest or agnostic so I'll just leave it at that.

Qt
AngelFalls (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Thx Locrian I'm deff going to see if I can catch any EVP's. I don't think its a succubi or incubi as I have not really any sexual realtions like all the other stories I've read or any crazy dreams...

Also I have a Question about being intoxicated... Ok I smoke pot, and it seems like when I do the tingling sensation starts for like 5 seconds and then stops. Why would that be? FYI the tingling does happen when I'm sober as well...

I really do Appreciate all the advice from everyone!
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
It depends on how strong is your faith and how willing are you to fight against it. 😊
nikkstone (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Hey Mufox would praying even make a difference? 😕 would having a religion protect you against the inccubus and so on...?
Locrian (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Hello AngelFalls...
I have been going through a similar experience off and on during the past few years and I didn't realy know what I was dealing with until I started placing a digital recorder next to my bed while sleeping at night. Which resulted in some surprising and sometimes disturbing evp's. Should you consider doing this; may I suggest that you use headphones so that the spirit/entity doesn't catch on to what you are doing. I am not sugesssting that you try and communicate with it; only to do your own little investigation to give you an idea what is going on.
The other thing I have discovered is that these spirit/entities are able to influence your thoughts and actions with out you realising it. So stay on guard and and in prayer. All the best to you!
Ghostyjosey (2 stories) (6 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
You shouldn't ignore it, but you shouldn't try to talk to it especially with a Ouija board because they invite spirits or demons in. Maybe just try telling it to leave you alone.
The longer you let it keep doing this the more stronger and powerful it could get, I really hope this helps... The best of luck.
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
For me, don't let it dominate you. The difference there is you're alive and she's not, that means you have the upper hand. Verbally tell her to go away because the longer you'll let her stay, the harder it is to make her leave.
Don't forget to pray.:)
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
The only communication I would entertain with this 'entity' is to verbally tell 'it' to leave you alone. The random acts are 'its' way of placating you and trying to lure you into what could be a very volitale relationship.

Just my opinion.
Please keep us posted.
God Bless!

New comments for this story have been disabled