You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Hello Sharna

Real Ghost Stories

Hello Sharna

 

I'm not scared of this thing in general but sometimes it really gives me the creeps. And now it's affecting my boyfriend. And I'm thinking if I knew what it was it might put his mind at rest so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. I'm really sick of him insisting on sleeping with the lights on.

I never believed in this stuff not even while it was happening to me, there was always an explanation even when I was young. I saw a doctor when I was young about my lack of sleep which was flagged when teacher realized I wasn't paying attention in school. The doctors said I was perfectly healthy so I'm not mental.

It does sound crazy and I denied it was happening to me until my boyfriend (man of science pure skeptic) started to experience strange things. Being touched and/or pinched nightmare hearing strange things, things would move and wake him while he is a heavy sleeper and I am a very light sleeper. He was getting really freaked out about the whole thing and thought he was losing his mind. So I had to come clean.

When I was 12 or 13 I felt my bed shaking I was fully awake at the time. The bed shook harder and harder. Then I hear a voice, my voice said "hello Sharna" and laughed; but I didn't say it. I jumped up and ran into my brother's room. But although I felt safer sleeping top and tail with my brother, I could feel it watching me, VERY closely, like inches from my face closely. I felt that stare for 8 to 9 years. It's touched me (face,arms, legs ANYWHERE with naked skin) I felt the bed dip where it has sat on the end of my bed watching, I have also felt it crawl to the top of the bed and lay next to me. I have nightmares that feel terrifyingly real.

Most of this happened when I was young and single. But now I have a boyfriend and talking about it I have noticed more activity. It affecting my boyfriend a little I a lot and my 3 year old daughter has been waking up from a nightmare screaming occasionally. Even when I wrote this I had to stop, I heard my little girl scream. My cats going crazy at the moment as well I tried not to let it bother me for a long time and now it's messing with them as well.

Does anyone know what this thing is and what it wants?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sharna123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

wolfeyes72206 (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
just do the protection prayer on your child and yourself, tell your boyfriend to do the same and live happy. 😁
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Goodness! When things start making my kid sad and scared is when I would defiantly step in.
What I would do if I didn't want this thing to bother me my child or anyone else in the place I would pray a prayer of protection.
Get a dab of oil, any kind of pure oil and bless it, "Lord bless this oil and make it pure and holy unto You."
Then place the dab on your forehead:
"Lord bless me and keep me pure and holy unto You. Write the truth on the tablet of my heart. Please close all the negative doorways into my life. Gird my loins with truth, shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace, on my chest place the breast plate of righteousness, in one hand place the shield of faith and in the other hand place the sword which is the word of God."
Then take another dab and bless your child,
"Lord bless my baby and make her pure and holy unto you, write the truth upon the tablet of her heart, please close all the negative doorways in her life. Shod her feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace, gird her loins with truth, place the breastplate of righteousness on her chest, in one hand place the shield of faith quenching all the fiery darts of evil and in the other the sword which is the word of God."
After blessing you, your child and your boyfriend, if he even allows you to you could go around and bless the place you reside. All the entry ways, windows and doors. That method is on my "The Seward Alaska Nuisance" story.
❤ Qt
Sie (1 stories) (15 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
I actully just got through writing about my own... Accurances... And what you're describing sounds a lot like what's going one at my house right now. Thankfully, we're about to move out and, hopefully, leave IT behind. The only thing I can really say at this point, since I'm not 100% certain about what's going on here with me, is do NOT use Sage! So far, it's only pissed mine off. Perhaps, after more research, I'll be able to help more.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
I had my fair share of strange happenings, and this particular accurances you have is demon related.
Bad people brings demons into a place, leaving it there when the leave. I heard and saw them also, and at one point, all I could do is to put my Bible on the end of my bed, for them to stay away when I sleep.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
sharna,

Some intresting suggestions have been offered... Infrasound is a very intresting theory and all natural causes truly need to be ruled out before the paranormal can be considered.

If it's not 'natural' then I'm not sure 'what it is?' or 'what it wants?' I can however suggest a method I use to cleans/sheild myself and my Family from 'negitive energy/entities...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us informed.

Respectfully,

Rook
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
This is just a thought because you say "it" spoke in your voice. Did you know some people believe the soul can become split & it is believed that if your soul splits the detached part can haunt you. It basically pesters you because it is trying to get back in you (the sensations you feel would make sense to me as attempts to reunite) & because it is frustrated that it can't. In cultures where this belief is prevalent a shaman would be brought in to retrieve the splintered piece of soul & "heal" you by putting it back together. That might be harder to come by in the modern Western world, but there are books on shamanism & spirit journeys that can guide you through doing it yourself. I am not saying that is what you are dealing with, I am no expert by any means, but it might be worth looking into.
reptilian (45 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
I don't think it's an imp though. An imp is more of a mischievous creature, like a fairy with an immature sense of humour. Many cultures were quite fond of them. So this thing that Sharna has is something else.
reptilian (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
I too would like one of these little buggers as a pet but I don't know what my partner would think of it.
Anyway Sharna, just find the right person to get rid of it. Don't bother with "ghost hunters" as they are usually a joke. Find someone who does some form of hands-off spiritual healing, they'll be able to remove it.
loca_mocha (4 stories) (32 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
A few questions for redphx, what is a imp and you would want to have one as a pet? ME TOO! ❤
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
It sounds like you have a ghost. I think it must be attached to you because it does keep following you around. Although this actually borders on a stronger spirit or entity. Perhaps you have an imp. A lesser demon. The only reason I say this is because of the way it behaves, how it assaults everyone, and how tangible it is. Normally human ghosts are not strong enough to do all those things and they have more of reason to do them. Your's has been with you and following you and playing with you. Like a child would, but yours is a little darker than that.

I am never one to say demon. Anyone here who knows me knows that I have never actually agreed to most demon hauntings listed on this site. But yours is not human. I also don't think that it is a poweful scary demon, but a lesser one. I like lesser demons, they are cute and I would love to have one as a pet... (but I'm really wierd)
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Well either it could be some infrasound, (do you have any industry nearby?) or perchance you'll need some Cold Iron...
Research by Vic Tandy, a lecturer at Coventry University, suggested that an infrasonic signal of 19 Hz might be responsible for some ghost sightings. Tandy was working late one night alone in a supposedly haunted laboratory at Warwick, when he felt very anxious and could detect a grey blob out of the corner of his eye. When Tandy turned to face the grey blob, there was nothing.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Suggested_relationship_to_ghost_sightings

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore#Cold_iron
badtoby (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
I have felt something crawl in to bed with my and heard my own voice say something but it wasn't me talking. So you are not alone. And I understand what it feels like to have it happen for a long time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: