You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Tale Of Two Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Tale Of Two Ghosts

 

Hey guys, this story isn't one of my experiences but my cousins' cousin told me about a ghost experience his mum had faces and he said it was alright if I shared it so here we go...

My cousins' cousin mother, we will call her Jane had just bought a new house in South Australia with her boyfriend (this was before she had any kids.) It was a nice simple white house with a white picket fence and dull grey roof. They had been living there for about four months before strange things started to happen, nothing big just lights flickering and they would wake up to the sound of someone or something scratching the walls and they just ignored it because the house was fairly old.

About six months since they first moved in the strange things started to progress with doors opening, taps turning on and off by themselves, windows being opened when they had closed them and doors opening by themselves. At first they didn't mind because they still felt safe and the thing that was making all these weird things wasn't going to harm them until Jane had a 'nightmare.' She 'dreamed' that she was lying down in the same bed she was actually in and all of a sudden there was a loud bang and something was clawing at her legs. She awoke frightened looked around but her boyfriend was perfectly at ease, snoring away so she summed it up to a bad dream and as she was about to drift back off to sleep she felt a slight pain on her left leg she lifted the blanket off of her and saw three scratches on her, they weren't bleeding and they seemed to be healing really fast she was so scared she grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and went to sleep on the couch and nothing else happened that night.

Nothing seemed to happen for about two weeks after she has got the cuts (which were healed by now.) One night her and her boyfriend had got into bed when a bottle of sleeping pills that were on top of the cupboard which is all the way across the room came hurtling at them and hit her boyfriend in the face. They both slept on the couch this night.

Since the day after the boyfriend had pills hurtled at his face every time Jane would leave her bedroom she would return to her Grandmas old porcelain dolls on the ground (the dolls were always in a cardboard box which was under the bed) as if someone has been playing with them.

The thing that made Jane and her boyfriend realize they needed serious help was when Jane came home from work after a long day (her boyfriend wasn't there and everything was turned off) Jane went to light up a cigarette and as she was about to light the match she smelt gas she walked over to the stove and someone or something had turned on the gas. She told her boyfriend all about this and they decided to get a priest to investigate the house (they were Christians.) The priest came the next day in the afternoon after having a big look around the house he looked frightened and said "yes, I can defiantly feel spirits" Jane then said "Spirits?" the priest replied "yes, there is more than one ghost in this house, I can detect a rather happy entity I believe is a young child probably a girl, she is the one who is playing the your Grandmas dolls and turning the taps on doing all the harmless and childish things... And there is another, I can't quite make out what it is but it is harmful as soon as I stepped into the house I could feel this ghost or whatever it is presence and it isn't good, it seems to want to harm you."

The priest offered to bless the house later that day but Jane and her boyfriend were a bit sceptical about the whole blessing thing so they decided to stay at Jane's mothers' house until they found a new place to live. They never stood foot in the house again.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, I have heard this story a countless amount of times by my relatives and I have also seen photographs of the house and seen the dolls that the younger child ghost played with, and in a lot of the pictures there seem to be orbs and even in a couple there seem to be a figure. Some of a tall man and others of a small girl.

Feel free to ask questions. Enjoy.

Fell free

Other hauntings by Ghostyjosey

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostyjosey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Justin: If you don't have anything to add, you don't HAVE to post a comment... I feel every poster deserves a personal note if you're going to take the time to comment on their story...Also, it's in the "Comments Guidelines" as follows: (see the **)

"If you have a question related to a story, please ask it directly in the comments area instead of dropping your email and asking the author to email you, so that everyone can benefit from the discussion. **Please do not copy paste the same post under different stories. Each one of them are different and deserve a personal feedback.** Also, do not simply request people to read your stories. Your feedback should be about the author's stories, not yours. It's fine to mention it if they are related, but the message itself as a whole should be about the author's experience. Finally, the comments section is not a recruiting tool for your particular group or organization, please don't constantly ask people to contact you for more information instead of helping directly."

Thank you, and please feel free to voice your opinions
😊
Justin_9493 (11 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Thanks for sharing your experinces. I don't have anything more to add than what's already been said. Thanks again.
pinkparrot6202 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Mad, this is rated 10/10, I really love this, May you please finnd the history of the little girl please, and why does she want to hurt Jane and her boyfriend?
❤ ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: