You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Best Friend And Her Demon

Real Ghost Stories

My Best Friend And Her Demon

 

My friend thought that she was going insane when she first started seeing things. On November the 15th, 2011, she had the courage to tell me what it was that she was seeing. Being open minded and having experience with demons and such, I didn't rule out the possibility of a other worldly 3rd party being involved and as soon as I told her, she started choking like some one had their hands around her throat. I can't exactly remember what happened but I managed to get her to sit up and that seemed to shake whatever it was that had a hold of her throat. She described the experience that someone was sitting on her chest and choking her.

She says that she can see it and that it takes the form of a half materialized feline-like man who calls himself Jester. She says that he hangs off of her back and drags her down on occasion; I have seen a disturbance in the air behind her so I am assuming that could be Jester.

On the same day, the 15th of November, we were writing to each other on a piece of paper in class and she just slumped over in her chair and started automatic writing. I let her sleep for a minute while I tried to figure out what she had written. "Young female d leave my new dear". Basically I can tell that he doesn't want me near my friend and I don't doubt that he would hurt me if he could get past the protection I have around myself. I'm not the only one that he doesn't like, he despises everyone around my friend, according to what I have gathered from what she has told me and what Jester has written.

I should have mentioned earlier that since the start of 2011, I have had my own other worldly being following me. His name is Odif and I will describe him in another story.

Odif wanted to talk to Jester to calm him down and to rethink his way of communicating with my friend; it didn't work because Jester refused. I wanted to talk to Jester to calm him down but I knew that taking that course of action would do more harm than good.

Jester seems to be very affectionate towards my friend yet he is violently jealous when she talks and thinks about other people. I would like to know your opinions and advice on what should be done.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FamishedZero, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jesse3 (3 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
Can't make much sense of the comments, but it sound like your friend is in bad need of a deliverance minister or priest. Should be easy to throw that thing in the abyss and end her problems, unless she needs some psychological healing her self. In that case the priest probably can't handle the problem, and she will need a spirit filled expert deliverance minister from a protestant denomination. That is my mission but I have yet to make to Australia, your local pastors will know if such a person exists in your area.
herohead (2 stories) (61 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
Wow I would be so scared, I really hope you are able to help your friend.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
I recall a horror movie with the entity literally hanging off someones back, weighing them down. I don't know, how is it so many young folks come on site with so much first hand "Demonic" experience? Perhaps this story is the exception...
kedrioblivion (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
i know this is a serous story and I feel sorry for your friend. I hope that everyhing works out for you two. But I have to throw this out there that Odif's name backwards is Fido (which in my head, I think of a dog) which would be contradictory to jester, which is as read a half feline, half human thing I guess. I just hope your friend can handle this though
FamishedZero (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Mabs_Sith_Lord and Javelina, thank you. I am still learning to write properly in a way that the people here will accept, so I apologize if my writing is not to your liking. I just want to help my friend as much as I can and being a teenager can make that hard because no one really believes what you say. But believe me that I only want to gain the Knowledge that will help my friend over come this.
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Nysa,

I think you owe Famished an apology! As do others too!

As for the story sounding childish, well I take it she IS a young person, and contrary to what others think, I believe what she is saying is true.

:)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
FamishedZero,
I haven't read your experience yet, but I feel it is important that you not worry about the naysayers. If you do need help, then just stick around a while longer. Also, you may find it in another persons experience. When you go to the top of this page, if you click on the tab that reads "Real ghost stories", you will find that if you scroll down past the list you will reach the area content list. Go to the category list and click on the category that matches the category yours is listed as and it will bring up a list of those experiences.

I'll be back

Jav
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
I was really stranded when you said the date she had the courage to tell you. Confused on comparing that date and the date this was published so I went directly to the comments and tried to balance everything and you have your reasons and it's possible.
This was a story though there are hanging angles.
But anyway, thanks for sharing. 😊
FamishedZero (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
I just looked at the date and wrote what it was on my computer.
Just because I am a teenager, that doesn't mean that my imagination is in overdrive. Being a teenager does not make me a compulsive lier, it does not make me an attention seeker
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
[at] Nysa grannys right the 15th here is the 14th there and youre actually out on your time differences. And yes I do know being an aussie myself and having American relatives. The time difference is actually 14-17 hours between US and Australia STANDARD time, add an extra hour for those of us here in Australia that are on daylight savings (WA N.T. And Queensland are not) while you guys are on standard time. 😊
FamishedZero (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
I am terribly sorry if my story has holes in it. I wrote this story the day it happened, I was trying to be as accurate as I could.
What benefit would I get from lying on this site since I take these things very seriously. The day I wrote it was the 15th of November, I checked on my computer as I was writing.
Some actual advice would be helpful.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
Australia is only about 12 hours (give or take) off from American time zones, assuming the website uses one, so it would have to have been submitted in the first half of the day on the 15th there & the writer talks about passing notes in school so the timeline still does not work very well to have done all the stuff reported & submit it before 12:00 am here. And with November, the 15th, & 2011 all written twice I don't think it was a typo but not knowing the current date happens. My sarcasm was really inspired by the silliness of the whole story. I should have just said this sounds like a fictional product of a childish imagination instead of being sarcastic. The submission page actually led me to believe that such juvenile stories would not be published here, but I guess my understanding of that is different from the adminstrations. I would hate to see what does get turned away 😲!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
Nysa: In Australia, the 15th would have been the 14th here 😊...
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
[at] Nysa
I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

We're ALL prone to messing up the dates sometimes! Maybe she meant 'October', or maybe 2010?

Of course, it would help immensly if she answered these queries herself!:)
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
Lithium.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_pharmacology

Does wonders. Check it out.
sarahsxxhauntings (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
I've had issues with friends and demons too. You yourself can't make Jester go away. You need to seek help from the head of your church. (I can't say because I don't know your religion or if you even have one) But if you believe in God then the demon cannot hurt you.

I don't know if this story is true because of the wholes in your story but if it is I hope I helped you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
ummmmmm, hmmmm. I am not sure what the others mean by going and eating something but I would be interested in seeing your explanations for the holes in your submission,

God Bless!
stephyw2001 (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
Famished, my advice is simply to go eat something. This story has holes as Nysa pointed out. But I don't blame you, hunger can cause people to do and say all kinds of things. 😜

This comment from Nysa is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: