You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: In Valleygolf

Real Ghost Stories

In Valleygolf

 

"Mel Gibson, Braveheart, Menudo (Spanish inspired Filipino dish), Sleep over. Indeed, when you ask me to make a venn diagram, nah, goose bumps will lurk around again. Almost One year to be exact, yet I can still remember that stay over that almost killed me. So here goes my story.

February 2011, we were assigned to watch 2 Mel Gibson films; "The braveheart and the Patriot". In some practical reasons, we just decided to wrap our bags up and just stay over Michie's place, which was in Valley golf, Cainta, Rizal (A good confidante and the owner of the place). We then thought to fix our things and prepare for a movie night. As we were about to watch the flick, and after finishing our dish (which was Menudo) we started passing a glass of cocktail, and enjoyed watching Edinburgh's pride (Mel Gibson). 1 o'clock, the clock striked, we finally dosed off and dressed up with our PJ's. As I heard my peeps already snoring, I knew that something wrong was already happening. I really felt my blanket was moving, as if someone was tugging it out from me. I felt chills rushing through my veins. At first I thought it was just one of my gals, who was probably launching off to the slumber land, but, alas! How could my girlfriend tug the blanket out of me downward when she's busy snoring beside me. Panicky, my spirit was. I even cried when I heard the door opened, and saw two people walking pass by me! I was sure; they passed by the wall, where I was exactly facing. They then stood in front of my feet and smiled at us. They were wearing black suit, yet I wasn't sure if they were both men. I was palpitating already when one of them decided to take a seat! That was it! I spoke unto myself. Enough was enough, I did bang the door so loud that my pals woke up and saw me bewildered. They gave me a glass of water and asked me what happened. I did sweat a lot and cried. I did not tell them what happened and just went back to sleep.

Morning came, but no one could talk to me, I was staring blankly. Suddenly, Michie had the balls to ask me what really happened. I decided to tell them what transpired that night. She smiled a bit, and told me " Kaya nga nagtataka ako ba't do'n ka natulog sa tabi ng pinto, eh dun lagi naglalakad yung mga dumadalaw sa kin sa gabi. Minsan nga hanggang sa magising ako, nandon sila, pareho" (I wondered why you chose to sleep beside the door. They always walk pass that way. Sometimes, I'd see them still here until I wake up).

I just decided to finish my bread, and waited until afternoon came. I never went back to that place again.

Other hauntings by batchiebones

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, batchiebones, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

batchiebones (7 stories) (17 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Well, wish I was just dreaming, or it was just the effect of the cocktail, but no, I really saw it.

[at] Moongrim: Well man, it was one of the requisites in our major subject. My professor, assigned us to do that.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Supernatural menudo? You'd fit in here with the overly sensitive types.

Now to try and clear things up, who exactly assigned you to watch these movies?
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Any past stories about that spot and that spot alone?
I thought you were just having a nightmare. You should've woke the ones near you.
Thank you for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: