You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Blue Face And Body Won't Go Away

Real Ghost Stories

Blue Face And Body Won't Go Away

 

So allow me to begin by saying that I was 100% skeptical of ghosts and paranormal until now.

So about 5 months ago I was in a movie theatre with a friend. We were watching the previews, when I looked over at him. From what I can remember it was to discuss the preview we saw or something like that. When I looked at him there was a blue face just floating there, staring at me. When I say blue I mean completely blue, like almost glowing blue. It was all one solid color, and somewhat transparent, however you couldn't really see through it.

Well, to say the least my heart rate shot through the roof. Out of instinct I looked away instantly. After I gathered my courage I looked back at him and absolutely nothing was there. So I thought that it was just a trick of the light.

Move forward about a month. I am coming home at night from the local store. As I pull into my neighborhood I see something out of the corner of my eye. It is a person that ran across the street insanely fast and dissapeared. Again, it was blue from what I could tell. When I say fast, were talking less then a second. Again, I was freaked out but mistook it for a trick of the light.

Now to the part that is bothering me. For the past month or so I have been seeing the exact same blue face stare at me for a brief moment. And I have seen the exact same person or body run across a room, road, anywhere that I am.

I am a chicken, and it is terrifying me because this is becoming much more frequent as time passes. I follow no religion, and I have not attempted to communicate with either of these "things".

Essentially what I need help with is getting them to leave, and to stop entering my dreams and giving me the most vivid nightmares I have ever had.

Thanks for reading

Eric

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mooncows, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sweetstar85 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Wow this sounds pretty spooky... I have heard of spirits being an off colour, such as grey, yellow, whiteish, and tinted blue, apparently within the manifestation from orb to spirit? I don't know if this is anything to do with it?
When dealing with hauntings, there is normally some sort of connection to why the spirit is there, since you have said you have seen it in different places, it sounds the spirit could be coming to you for some reason. Questions to think about are: Does the spirit look familiar to you, is there any history to the property in which you reside? Remember back to your first encounter with the spirit and do some research on the place you saw it? See if anything bad has ever happened there (death etc)
Sometimes hauntings happen for no reason too, it can be if you are feeling stressed/vulnerable etc? People tend to believe they are more of the bad kind of spirits to latch on to people when they are feeling low etc, but the regular spirits can aswell...
If you are feeling uncomfortable, you can always just try and tune in with the spirit (before doing so, maybe just ask for a little bit of protection, envision a white or gold light around you) and tune into to the spirit and just ask it to leave you alone because you are feeling uncomfortable. 😊
Devils-Daughter (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
❤ Omg that's so scary I can just picture it I feel so scared for you! I would just look up spiritual things and see if there is SOME way 2 get it 2 go away. 😕 😕
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Mooncows - I'm going to apologize ahead of time because I haven't read your story yet. I just saw a comment that I felt I needed to add my "two cents" to.

Nysa suggested meditation and you admitted to being skeptical, but willing to give it a shot if it helps calm you down and relax you. I just want to give you a little example of how meditation can calm you down and relax you. Bear with me for just a minute, okay?

I have been practicing meditation for over 3 years now. One night my little boy asked me what I was doing and if I would teach him, so I taught him the breathing part of meditation. My son, who just turned 10 this Halloween, had to have 5 stitches in his forehead the week before his birthday.

It took 4 vials of numbing medicine in his forehead to prep him for the stitches. Needless to say, he was in a tremendous amount of pain. His heart was racing so hard, I seriously thought I could feel it without my hand touching his chest. I told him, "Dalton, meditate... Close your eyes and meditate." He closed his eyes, took a deep breath through his nose, and his shoulders immediately relaxed. Even though he was still trying not to cry, he was already calming down. Within seconds, his breathing was normal, not ragged like before. By the time the doctor had gotten the second stitch started, you couldn't tell Dalton had been crying. He was so completely relaxed he could have slept while the doctor stitched him up.

The doctor was seriously impressed. BTW, my family doctor also thinks meditation is great.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Meditation has a weird connotation now-a-days, I think because of the strange sounding guided meditation that became popular a few decades back, but all it really is is training your mind. Anyone who does things that require complete concentration has been doing it without realizing it. You can train your brain not to see things, whether real or not. I did not think of hallucinations since you were seeing the same thing & not experiencing any physical symptoms, but of course all supernatural events could feasibly be hallucinations. I can imagine an eye problem that makes things look blue but not one that makes you see a blue face & figure while everything else looks normal. All avenues though, eh? Anyway I just wanted to point out that not all meditation practices are new-agey.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Eric, my first thought, too, was that an eye check might be in order. I am not aware of any eye condition that results in blue visions, but I would give this a try, just in case.

Is there any kind of discernible pattern here? Are you taking any medication that might induce visions?

I do wish you well. What an annoying situation!
pandora0791 (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Wow...scary! Sounds like something is trying to communicate with you. Have you recently moved? Death in the family? Bought an antique? It could be so many things as to why and these are just a few that might be a cause.
I feel for you though, we had some terrifying incidents in our last home, so much so we sold!

Best of luck getting this 'thing' to go away.
Mooncows (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Btw moongrim I'm not saying you are wrong, id like to accept all possibilities. Maby you are right and I need to get my eyes checked, or maby it could be from the sleep deprivation of a night shift.

[at] Nysa. Thanks for the great advise. I'm fairly skeptical of meditation and such but ill give it a shot. If anything it might help calm me down and help me relax.

:)
Mooncows (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
[at] Moongrim. My friend wasn't looking at me when I saw this blue face.

Also, I know my story isn't as cool or as interesting as some of the other stories on here but I wanted to be 100% thruthfull with it. I believe that there ghosts because if it was just something I thought I saw, then why is it always the same 2 things. Also, I can see the face and body running as clear as day. As if they were real almost.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Or you could instead speak to a medical practitioner concerning these 'ghostly' experiences. Because the other person you were with in the movie theater did not see it.

Now what exactly makes you think these are ghosts?
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Very strange! I would think you have two choices. One is to research folktales & supernatural accounts to figure out what it is & how people have driven such things away in the past. The second is to learn to close your mind to it, I would think books on meditation or spiritual protection would teach you that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: