You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Walmart Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Walmart Ghost Girl

 

I was at walmart with my grandma and sister. I was looking at the video games while my grandma was looking for a photo album. I was walking towards my sister when a girl with black hair and blue eyes was beside me, she was a bit younger than me. I stopped and then she began to run. I followed her but when I turned the corner she wasn't there. I searched everywhere for her. I didn't know what happened and why she ran. I asked my sister if she had seen the girl, but she said I saw you standing there staring at something then you started running. Then I asked my grandma and she said "No, are you alright"?. I said I was fine but I was so confused.

Next time I went to walmart, I was staying alert for the girl. My grandma asked me to go get some milk. When I got there, I saw the girl once more, she was sitting down crying and mumbling something that I couldn't hear. I went closer to her and asked her why she was crying? She said "Anna". I freaked out because she knew my name! Then she said "Hide me hurry hurry". I heard a big bang and the girl stood up and started to run, I followed her but again when I turned the corner, she disappeared.

I still see her when I go to walmart and I feel that she needs help but I don't know what to do to help her. I hope someone out there knows what I can do to help her.

Other hauntings by crazy_chica

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, crazy_chica, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

thenpea5 (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
next time you see her and she says hide me say yes I will and go in front of her she propablly is hideing from the devil. 😐
chiara6821 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-02)
i know what you can do! My friend experienced thesame ting she asked me to help since my third eye is open so what you can do is ask her questions then do reaserch after awhile you gaterd data analize it then youll see for your self
Casper-ess (9 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
Ok...I find it very disturbing that a few of you here can just turn around & call this story false or untrue! Well... Some of us don't need to have 26 or so years of experience to know what we see or feel! Everyone here is entitled to tell their story for Godsake! As for you Crazy Chica...it's very possible that this young girl has found you for a reason... It may not be your responsibilty to help her but maybe by showing her whenever you see her you could ask her if she sees a bright white light... Ask her to go into it, encourage her that that's where she belongs & that she'll find peace.
Hope this helps a little... Good luck ❤
AxelZBONE (1 stories) (5 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
kids I'm very sorry for what I'm about to say... BULL SHIT
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
one time a ghost ran into me so scary it was. He has something for the bathroom I saw him 2 days before that happened he was standing in the bath. He was a teenage boy standing in my bath and he was wearing blue. 😊I have too go I can hear footsteps.
Annie (202 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
If this IS a true story, and I'm not saying it isn't, maybe somebody could be pulling a cruel joke on you. And like Bie asked, WAS she wearing the same clothes? When was your last sighting? I wish you lot's of luck with this.
Bie (14 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-03)
Dear Crazy Chica,

Cool! But I have some questions. 😕 The next time you came, was she wearing the same clothes? And did she dissapear around a corner or in thin air? If any of these are true or false, either someone is trying to fool you or it may just be your imagination OR it can be a ghost. Well anyway, nice story!

Bie
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-02)
Dear crazy chica,

Please read the articles on this site, related sister sites, as well as the comments here. Please also do your homework and research on how to help a ghost or spirit to move on. Otherwise please try to find someone who has more experience to do it. If you cannot get help, then let it be, as help will come in its own good time. If you believe in prayer just send prayers for the little girl to find help and her way home to the other side. You can pray or voice intent on her behalf to help her even if you don't know how. Sending unconditional love to her will help immensely. Unconditional love has no rules, rituals, tools, labels, words, religion, boundaries, gates, price or any other human made restrictions. It is the only one size fits all solution to all things past, present and future, for it is eternal and cannot be destroyed, confined or imprisoned.

If you cannot help someone that only means you are not meant to at this time, all things will come to its own conclusion. Take care of yourself and send the unconditional love to her, as well as to those who may not believe you.

Some of you here may also need some unconditional love sent to you for your choice of human made word labeling and their human made attachments. You have a chose to be a bit kinder as you never know when the tables will be turned or you will be wearing the same shoes as your neighbor.

Author and reader if you tell your truth, live your truth and stand in your own truth, the only apologies you should make are for your own mistakes, but not for who you are.
--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-01)
Okay you all, nice to state opinions but please do so in a respectful manner. You wouldn't want someone to call you NUTS or tell you your story is malarky. Take it from someone who has researched the paranormal for over 26 years, not everything that is told on this site is going to be true, and some that are may be difficult to believe. Now obviously if someone told you that they saw a bloody head and a crawling torso leaving a trail of blood behind and everyone in Wal-Mart saw it, well then I would say that they were telling a story and just that a story. You are entitled to your opinion just don't be disrepectful of the feelings of the Author. Simply state you don't believe the events as told and how you came to that conclusion. This is not intended to be offensive or rude to anyone and if you have felt that then, please accept my apology.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
pdelaney (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-01)
i agree with everyone I opened a ghost hunting
business and this is not possible I think its a lie I'm sorry to say that our your just a nut lol but serisouly I do not think this is possible ill tell you what I will reasearch more about this ok.

Signed,Pdelaney
PGHS
Paranormal Ghost Hunting Society
TheGhostGuy (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-01)
Sorry, but I am going to go with fizzylizzie. It just seems so weird with all the lights on and a ghost appearing. And I have never heard of the Wal-Mart massacre.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-30)
Its my opinion that this story is a load of malarky sorry 😕
I have been involved with spirits for about 12 years and well and well it just sounds highly implausible :/
windsong (3 stories) (10 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-30)
Wow. 😕

It's not unusual for ghosts to be able to pick up on your name.
It seems as though the girl is frightened because of some trauma she suffered near the end of her life. She keeps reliving it over and over again.
I'm not sure that there is anything you can do to help. Probably a medium might be able to help, though.
?Possibly? I don't know. Sorry if that didn't help at all, but it's my only suggestion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: