You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hospital Visitors

Real Ghost Stories

Hospital Visitors

 

Both encounters happened just several months apart last year in the same private hospital here in Cebu. I had a few personal experiences too but it was my boyfriend who saw the apparitions. I was later informed about this when we were on our way home.

Anyway, back to my story, I was hospitalized on February 2010 due to lower back pain. I was given room 704 (located at the end of the hall). When you enter the room, the first thing you see is the TV attached to the wall (as the room has a small hallway). In your left, is a door to the toilet and next to it is the bed.

According to my boyfriend, the occurrence happened on the first night (he didn't know the exact time). We were both sleeping soundly and the only source of light that time was in the hallway. My boyfriend suddenly woke up with the feeling that someone was watching us and he was right. He saw someone standing beneath the TV, a woman. At first, he thought it was the nurse checking my vitals so he closed his eyes not paying so much attention to her. Just then, he realized that she was just standing stationary and that he could see the wall behind her. He didn't panic as for him, things like that are very common in such place. He sneaked a quick look just to validate what he saw. The apparition was still there in a nurse uniform and before he could blink his eyes, she vanished in thin air. My only experience in room 704 was the knocking of the door and when I checked it, there's no one outside.

In June, my boyfriend got hospitalized. He was given room 521 and because I was already informed of the first encounter, I was too afraid to sleep in the extra bed. I decided to move my bed beside his' just to feel comfortable but later; I transferred beside him because my mind was playing tricks on me. When the occurrence happened, it was already dawn. It was a child's giggle that woke him up. As he scanned the room for the cause of the sound, all of a sudden, he saw a little girl run across the bed before she vanished right through the cabinet. That time, my boyfriend was stunned of what he just witnessed. As he recalled, the little girl was so real and while running she was smiling at him, but he couldn't remember the face.

Aside from that, I did hear voices while I was in the toilet ending up asking my boyfriend what he just said or who's with him because I thought he was the one having conversation. Also, we both heard the sound of a shaking doorknob like someone wants to get in but couldn't because it was locked and when we checked it, it wasn't locked at all. We experienced it both in separate occasions.

That's all. I hope you enjoyed reading my stories.

Other hauntings by Feiaby

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Feiaby, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Feiaby (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
[at] 23_Chantelle_23 - I'm just glad I didn't see them my self or else, I wouldn't stay another night even if my doctors won't allow me. =)

[at] Rook - Although, I already accepted the fact that some of our departed brothers and sisters are still here with us unseen, I'm not prepared to personally see them with my own eyes.

[at] Watchful - I totally agree. Hospitals are considered one of the spookiest places because lots of deaths happened there.
Watchful (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
Hospitals are creepy places anyway. 😜

Maybe ghosts and hospitals go so well together because every kind of emotion (and emotional energy) is released in hospitals. Refreshed love after a near-fatal accident, joy from a birth, heartbreak from loss, fear and anxiety before/after admittance and/or procedures... It goes on and on.

This is definitely fascinating (in an eerie way). 😉
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
Hospitals seem to have many experiences happen in them. It doesn't matter which Country one lives in the cycle of life and death that occurs in them seems to attract spirits, or at the very least very emotional events in the lives of the individuals who either are treated in them or work at them are recorded and people witness the residuals when they 'play back'.

One Point of note... I wish the rules for visiting were the same here in the US as they are in the Philippines... Here you have to be a Family Member in order to stay the night in the room with a Patient. Just being an individuals 'boyfriend/girlfrind' does not grant someone that privilege.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-22)
😨 I already hate hospitals! This is spooky, though many stories come out of hospitals I wonder in what relation these spirits are there and if theyve had previous accounts of odd happenings?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: