You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Old Mill In Utah

Real Ghost Stories

The Old Mill In Utah

 

Another story shared with permission. Both my Mother and Aunt worked at the haunted house that used to be held in The Old Mill, they also helped with a movie filmed there, Teen Alien. When they worked in the haunted house they were most often what is referred to as a "plant". The scared girl who gets grabbed by the monster and dragged into a closet, the "volunteer" who gets cut up on the operating table of the mad doctor etc.

They told me several stories of odd things happening, both during the hours the place was open and when it was closed.

One year as part of a scene a friend brought his dog along and many times the dog could be found staring into a dark corner growling at nothing anyone else could see. My Aunt was touched several times when no one else was near.

My mom told me of one time a bunch of kids were exclaiming over how realistic the hanged man in the upper room looked. There was no hanged man in any of the scenes.

My Aunt told me that while they were doing editing on the film they discovered many odd sounds, mists and shadows that were not supposed to be there, including the shadow of the hanged man and someone whispering my aunts name in an empty room.

Unfortunately I never personally got a chance to go to this place but I wish I had.

As for the history of The Old Mill you can just type it into a search browser, add Utah to it and get tons of information on it.

Other hauntings by AmberMoonPriestess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AmberMoonPriestess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nomore (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-15)
I do have info on the old mill, the reason it looked kind of like a castle is that it caught fire at one time and there was a bum and his dog who burned in that fire, he had a small fire going right next to him and it got out of controll and killed him and his dog. I had some friends go there awhile back just to take some photos and in one of the photos they caught what looked like half man and half dog in the fire place. She told me the fire place was pitch black and felt cold at one time.
Hellhound (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Very cool, will defo have to look that up:) also will need to find the film:)
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Sounds very interesting, will go into the net and search a bit for info of the Old Mill.
Thanx for the story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: